Mental Support Community

Nothing has changed

a_mess

Im not upset Irma. Im just stated my view of things. I know its an extreme view. But the people of this world are going to have to start making some tough decissions about how we view human life. At 20+ Billion the earths resources wont be going far.

I think it is better that a few have a great life, rather than billions having an existence.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say that the better one's genetics, the greater the possibility for a good life. Knowing that I possess the genes for a pathetic cock, breeding would be a foolish thing to do. Even if the genes show up a couple of generations down the line, it is still irresponsible to pass this curse on to someone else.

I have a lot of anger at my parents due to SPS - I wouldn't want to have a kid feel the same way towards me...though perhaps I just ultimately have low self-esteem...which maybe better parenting would have helped?

Anyway, it's easy to place the blame here. And I do find myself feeling a lot of anger about this whole subject. Sounds like others are having the same feeling here.

Archived