Mental Support Community

Mom's reaction...

Don't be an idiot like me and tell your mom why you're so depressed, that you have a small penis.

I had to listen to:

1. It's not the size, it's how you use it.

2. Don't read the stats, you don't need to know what's average and what's not.

3. Women don't matter, who cares if you're 35 and single, 40 and single, 45 and single.

4. I'm wasting my life thinking worrying about my small penis and short height.

Basically when I have a problem in life and talk to my mom about it, even while growing up, she always responds by telling me it's not a problem, it's just in my head, ignore it. I tell her that her lack of understanding makes me even more angry. So we have a very strained relationship.

And why did I tell my mom? Well, I've been acting strange and depressed and they always say "tell somebody." So I did, with disastrous results. And also... when I was growing up one time I thought something was wrong "down there", uneven testicles or something, so I showed my mom. She remarked that "one day I'll be proud of the size of it", meaning I guess that she thought it was small even though I never mentioned or asked her about my size. And guess what? It's still the same size it was when she made that comment. So obviously it's not "how you use it". She's only telling me that so I feel better about it. I hate people who tell you positive things only to make you feel better.

I think at this point only death can give me the peace of mind I need. It's the only escape.

I hate people who tell you positive things only to make you feel better.

Okay, but are you being fair to yourself with this belief? After all, that means that the only way you can accept positive things is when you're sure people are trying to make you feel worse by saying them.

More importantly, are you equally vigilant about excluding those occasions where people tell you bad things in order to make you feel bad? That happens pretty often too, you know.

I've tried to let you guys know that it isn't what others think about your junk. It's all about how YOU feel about it.

First of all, no matter what you've got, there's no SAFE way to enlarge it, so if you are worried about if you have "enough", you have enough for YOU.

Do as I DO, then you can do as I SAY. Go ahead and take a chance and start using whatever you have. Believe me when I tell you it will prove to be enough for YOU. If the first gal doesn't find it to her liking, then it will only cost you the price of one or two dates. There's a hell's plenty of women out there who aren't getting ANY action so they have nothing on you.

And yes, your mom will tell you whatever it is she thinks you want to hear, but you aren't planning to use it with her so why bother to even ask her?:(

Hey, I can't believe you you told your mother..that has to be pretty traumatizing. I've on occasion almost told my mother about it because she was constantly asking me why I have no girlfriend, why they dont' see girls in my life etc. Anyway, I managed to temporarily get over it for a while, but I've been as depressed as ever lately. I even had a dream in which I was rejected and ridiculed about this..

Anyway, I've seen my mother make positive remarks about large bludges, and she too has an appreciation for that. However, I don't think that has anything to do with my issue seeing as I didn't even have this issue until I was around 20.

But dude, don't be suicidal. Like I said in the other thread, there's more to live for than sex. It sure as hell sucks that we can't enjoy sex. At times, I put sex into a much larger perspective and realize much of a joke it is and it saddens me that my depression stems from it. I've always been a scientist by nature and it is just hypocritical for me to worry about my penis when there are much more important things to worry about in this universe. I feel that you are in a similar situation as me, being mentally above average, so be grateful for that. I honestly do not know if I'd give up my understanding of the universe to be a 7 foot mongoloid with a 9 inch penis

I've tried to let you guys know that it isn't what others think about your junk. It's all about how YOU feel about it.

First of all, no matter what you've got, there's no SAFE way to enlarge it, so if you are worried about if you have "enough", you have enough for YOU.

Do as I DO, then you can do as I SAY. Go ahead and take a chance and start using whatever you have. Believe me when I tell you it will prove to be enough for YOU. If the first gal doesn't find it to her liking, then it will only cost you the price of one or two dates. There's a hell's plenty of women out there who aren't getting ANY action so they have nothing on you.

And yes, your mom will tell you whatever it is she thinks you want to hear, but you aren't planning to use it with her so why bother to even ask her?:(

Well, how do I feel about it? I hate it. I hate being the size I am, regardless of what others think. I hate it, and others hate it.

Hey, I can't believe you you told your mother..that has to be pretty traumatizing. I've on occasion almost told my mother about it because she was constantly asking me why I have no girlfriend, why they dont' see girls in my life etc. Anyway, I managed to temporarily get over it for a while, but I've been as depressed as ever lately. I even had a dream in which I was rejected and ridiculed about this..

Anyway, I've seen my mother make positive remarks about large bludges, and she too has an appreciation for that. However, I don't think that has anything to do with my issue seeing as I didn't even have this issue until I was around 20.

But dude, don't be suicidal. Like I said in the other thread, there's more to live for than sex. It sure as hell sucks that we can't enjoy sex. At times, I put sex into a much larger perspective and realize much of a joke it is and it saddens me that my depression stems from it. I've always been a scientist by nature and it is just hypocritical for me to worry about my penis when there are much more important things to worry about in this universe. I feel that you are in a similar situation as me, being mentally above average, so be grateful for that. I honestly do not know if I'd give up my understanding of the universe to be a 7 foot mongoloid with a 9 inch penis

But there are people with much larger penises who are a lot smarter than me. Focusing on other things, or better qualities, doesn't matter at all, because many people with large penises or average/above average height are also smart, funny, charming. So they have me beat every way.

All I want to be is average. And I can never be that, in height, or penis size. I think suicide is the only answer.

Suicide is definitely not the answer. I'm the same size as you and its not like we're freaks by comparison to others. We're slightly below average which isn't entirely that different from average and there's no reason for suicide. Sure you were dealt a shitty hand at birth (as was I), but it's not nearly bad enough for you to be taking it this far. You have your intelligence, health, and despite your hatred towards your dick, be glad it works and is physiologically functional. Since you mentioned that you are obese, you would enjoy sex more if you lost weight and the lesser limited thrusting movement wouldn't make you hate sex as much.

There are people that are endowed greatly but have chimpanzee IQ's and I'd pass up a good sex life for knowledge any day. Sure there are people that are perfect in every way, but what good will it do to compare yourself to those? Life isn't fair, but you have overall decent health, intelligence, and you can micturate adequately. And be grateful for having experienced sex at all. I'm looking to fill that void and I could care less if it's not satisfying, I just want to stop thinking about it so I could focus on other things. It's really depressing for me personally that I can't even experience sex. At least you have had it and have a valid opinion towards it.

Hey man, I'm in the same boat as you, yet I don't blame my quality of life on my physical dimensions. Your quality of life will improve once you stop focusing on your shortcomings and focus on making yourself happier, making money, getting physically fit, whatever. I personally hate my life right now because I just like you, can't enjoy sex like the majority of people. However, I feel that I'm mentally and psychologically developed to a point where this shouldnt bother me once I fill that empty space with a female that I find to be attractive.

Thermonuclear Warrior, what you're saying is a load of BS.

When I was in my early 20's, I tried what you recommended us to do: focusing on a career, making money, getting fit...

Well guess what? It didn't work. At the end of the day, no matter how much money you have and no matter how charming you are, if you have small dick, you'll never be more than a random guy with a small dick, completely ill-equiped to satisfy a woman.

If you can't satisfy a woman, you'll never be considered a man (even if you have male genitalia). And let's face it, if you're not a man even though you look like one, you're NOTHING! How can you go any further with your life knowing that?

And for the love of God people, don't tell me that it's not the penis that makes the 'man'. Every sexologists on this damn planet will tell you that a penis is the epicenter of manhood.

No hobbies, no career goals whatsoever helped me forget that I was going to spend the rest of my life alone and ridiculed.

This lack of an healthy sex life is a black hole swallowing absolutely everything.

I hate myself. I hate this world and I just can't wait to find the guts to leave it sooner than nature intended it for me to.

Toulouse, I remember showing my penis to my mom when I was 14 years old because I had questions regarding my foreskin. She looked shocked. I like to think it's because I just showed her my penis and it meant that her little boy was growing, but it's probably because it was really small.

She's a nurse so she probably saw thousands of schlongs and I knew I was already smaller than other boys my age.

Anyway, 12 years later I tried to talk to her about my small penis. She was wondering why I was so sad and I made her understand that it could have been penis related. I remember saying that it was about something I couldn't change. She stopped the discussion, saying she didn't want to talk about this. I assume she figured it was about my penis.

I guess that's why she never asked me if I was gay or something like that even though I never brought a girlfriend home. I think she always knew I had a small dick. She obviously doesn't give a shit because she probably prefers huge cocks (my dad is big).

I wish she would have noticed something was wrong with the size of my dick back when I was 14 years old. I think a responsible mother would have brought me to a doctor to have my testosterone levels checked and maybe have a few injections or whatever, just to see if I was growing normally. Who knows, maybe I would have grown a big dick like my father or could have been at least average. My life wouldn't be such a nightmare.

Oh well... hopefully my next life will be somewhat happier.

Edited by Ernold Same
Grammar

Hey man, I'm in the same boat as you, yet I don't blame my quality of life on my physical dimensions. Your quality of life will improve once you stop focusing on your shortcomings and focus on making yourself happier, making money, getting physically fit, whatever. I personally hate my life right now because I just like you, can't enjoy sex like the majority of people. However, I feel that I'm mentally and psychologically developed to a point where this shouldnt bother me once I fill that empty space with a female that I find to be attractive.

I already got in shape, made money, etc. It never improved my life much at all, the only women I could attract where the desperate ones, never the ones of any quality. When I'm at my best, I can only get a subpar mate, if any mate at all. And I never made much money even though I got my degree. I still live in a one bedroom apartment. No matter if I get in shape I'll still be ugly, not attractive.

I've tried my entire life to fix these problems but I just continually chase my tail and time goes on, making it worse.

I understand that it can be very difficult to change negative thought patterns. Your feelings about your size is what causes such pain. There can be ways to challenge your thoughts.

In my personal opinion, a man's penis is not the epicenter of manhood. It's a part of his body. It does not define his heart, his mind, or his person. I can understand how this is sensitive and I always respect that, but what of being true to your heart?

As a woman who loved and respected a man, I would naturally cherish and love his body too...just as it is.

I never intend to minimize anyone's painful feelings. I am sorry for your hurt. But rather than immerse yourself in the pain, can you challenge yourself to try to heal? How can you empower yourself?

I understand that it can be very difficult to change negative thought patterns. Your feelings about your size is what causes such pain. There can be ways to challenge your thoughts.

In my personal opinion, a man's penis is not the epicenter of manhood. It's a part of his body. It does not define his heart, his mind, or his person. I can understand how this is sensitive and I always respect that, but what of being true to your heart?

As a woman who loved and respected a man, I would naturally cherish and love his body too...just as it is.

I never intend to minimize anyone's painful feelings. I am sorry for your hurt. But rather than immerse yourself in the pain, can you challenge yourself to try to heal? How can you empower yourself?

Nope. I tried. No matter what I "think" about it, the facts will remain the same, and what "I" think about it, won't change what others think about it. The painful truth -> suicide is better than deluding myself into "accepting it." I mean come on. I'm a man who is 5'5" with a 4" erect penis. I'd say most adult men my height and with my penis size don't have good lives. Do some? Yeah. But not many.

The others who appreciate who you are as a person will appreciate all of you, TL. The ones who don't are losing out on getting to know you.

I'm a man who is 5'5" with a 4" erect penis.

I'm a woman who is 5'4" and who suffered nerve damage from childbirth and thus can no longer achieve orgasm. Those are a few facts about me, but there is much more to me as well. I'm also a caring and kind person. I give power to those parts of me while also trying to accept all of me.

What of your heart, TL? What do you enjoy? What are your passions in life? There is always potential and always hope. Can you allow for the chance?

And for the love of God people, don't tell me that it's not the penis that makes the 'man'. Every sexologists on this damn planet will tell you that a penis is the epicenter of manhood.

Then those Sexologists needs to have their Degrees nullified and Licenses revoked. A woman's emotional make-up is much different than a guys. All guys care about is having an orgasm then they roll over and fall asleep. Not so with a woman. Every woman I've came across that wasn't satisfied was due to the guy not taking the time to make her feel loved.

I was not going to respond to your posts because of the nature of the subject, but decided to do it just to give all of you a different prospective.

Do you guys know that MOST women are not able to have a vaginal orgasm which means that their partners should be able to please them orally, etc...

Maybe I am missing the whole point here. Are you upset/feeling suicidal because you feel you can never please a woman, or because you cannot enjoy sex due to having a small penis?

A woman's emotional make-up is much different than a guys. All guys care about is having an orgasm then they roll over and fall asleep. Not so with a woman. Every woman I've came across that wasn't satisfied was due to the guy not taking the time to make her feel loved.

AP- bravo, you hit the point. SO TRUE!!!!!!! We need to feel loved, cared for, we need affection, romance.

I broke up with my ex bf due to the lack of affection from his side. Sex was good, but it was not enough.

Edited by Lana73

This post isn't even about satisfying a woman. Even my GF, now probably my ex, admitted that it's easier for a bigger penis to give pleasure, and if she had to choose, all things being equal, she would choose a 7" penis.

My post was about how *I* feel about being 5'5" and having a 4" erect penis. *I* hate it. I'm way less than "average" in both respects, and it has made my adult life a very miserable experience. In addition, people have treated me differently because of it. How a woman feels about it only adds to my misery. I'm just not in demand, in any way, in the real world.

Thermonuclear Warrior, what you're saying is a load of BS.

Call it what you want, at least I'm not suicidal and can see the triviality of this problem. Sure it bothers me, but to think about killing myself based on my slight lack of volume is ridiculous. Most of us in this thread do not even have clinically small penises, we're just slightly below average or within the very low average. We are all physically capable of having sex. A man with a micropenis is physically incapable of enjoying sex and thus is truly a small penis sufferer. If the importance of your size outweighs everything else that matters to you, than I can't help you. 1 inch in length to put you in the average zone won't make you anymore of a man than you are now.

Do you guys know that MOST women are not able to have a vaginal orgasmQUOTE]

Maybe they cant because most males are below par to do the job. When you look at the statistics on this the amount of women who can have vaginal orgasm equates the amount of man who have 7” + inches penises.

Edited by Wastedlife

Maybe I am missing the whole point here. Are you upset/feeling suicidal because you feel you can never please a woman, or because you cannot enjoy sex due to having a small penis?

Those two things are the same. I know deep down I cannot satisfy a woman with my small penis. Therefore, if my partner cannot enjoy sex, I won't be able to enjoy it either.

And it pisses me off that I'll only be able to please a woman using my fingers and my tongue. I have nothing against going down on a woman but not if it's the ONLY thing I can do to her. I mean c'mon, how interesting do you think it's going to be for me to only use my fingers and my tongue? Then what, I watch her using her toys because I can't finish the job. So humiliating...

Women who pretend they can't have orgasms (other than pure physical problems or malformations) is because they probably never had sex with a guy who had a large penis.

Who would want to pretend that they CAN'T have orgasms???? Usually it is the other way around. A lot of women fake orgasms to make their partners feel good about themselves. And it does not matter whether they have large p or not.