Mental Support Community

New Person

Jeep

I don't really have a strong sex drive...i'm sure its because of my underconfidence in my sexual performance. But I do get myself drunk and pick up one night stands from time to time. My size is 3.5 long and below 4 girth so I more than likely get a reaction from the woman when she sees or feels it. Its funny because the reactions haven't really hurt my drive to keep putting myself out there. The reactions have ranged from total out loud laughter and aborting the sex (because its way too small for them to feel they say) to others just snickering and looking obviously like they wish they left earlier and looking bored throughout the sex, to others faking it. One has even measured it on the spot.... All have said that its the smallest they have seen. None have come back. But again that doesn't worry me.

What does make me underconfident is when i'm having sex with them I can tell they can't feel me at all because I can barely feel them. That does have an impact on my self view of my masculinity actually. But I try to keep an bright view of it all...

I don't really have a strong sex drive...i'm sure its because of my underconfidence in my sexual performance. But I do get myself drunk and pick up one night stands from time to time. My size is 3.5 long and below 4 girth so I more than likely get a reaction from the woman when she sees or feels it. Its funny because the reactions haven't really hurt my drive to keep putting myself out there. The reactions have ranged from total out loud laughter and aborting the sex (because its way too small for them to feel they say) to others just snickering and looking obviously like they wish they left earlier and looking bored throughout the sex, to others faking it. One has even measured it on the spot.... All have said that its the smallest they have seen. None have come back. But again that doesn't worry me.

What does make me underconfident is when i'm having sex with them I can tell they can't feel me at all because I can barely feel them. That does have an impact on my self view of my masculinity actually. But I try to keep an bright view of it all...

They laughed at you! and one measured you! Are you sure? And you let her? Are you serious?

I have had some girlfriends accidentally offend me with well meaning but clumsy comments but never have I faced such disgusting conduct.

One or 2 were a bit surprised when they discovered my size but never giggling or admosnishment- I mean jeez, whats the matter with people.

I can only advise guys to choose your sex partners carefully- I was very careful about the people I chose. And whilst the relationships did not pan out none of them were cruel to me.

the lesson here is not to have one night stands surely!!!

I honestly want to chemical castrate myself. it would eliminate my high sex drive problem and hopefully the drug would give me cancer and kill me, so i don't have too. kill 2 birds with one stone type of thing.

I have such crazy fantasies myself when younger- taking the lust away to dull the pain etc... kinda logical but you know this is madness.

You know I am in my 4th decade now- and I gave noticed a slight drop off in my 'lust' and 'yearning"

My therapist says it will steadily decrease though the next 2 decades - so the searing pain and frustration does actually get muted a bit.

Keep as positive as possible dvn- I re-watched a video last week of an old film I have seen many times of a guy of our size with a long term girlfriend.

He is no oil painting and he has a perfectly nice partner.

If he can- we can...

I honestly want to chemical castrate myself. it would eliminate my high sex drive problem and hopefully the drug would give me cancer and kill me, so i don't have too. kill 2 birds with one stone type of thing.

awww dude I understand your pain I truly do but there's no need for extreme thinking like that yes I get down and I mean extremely down like the other day some size queen laughed at me and I wanted to run away or even die but its now a Sunday night I splet the whole of the Sunday and you know what I don't give crap I am now wake with a smile back on my face and back online checking out the girls on the dating sites as believe me when a girl does laugh it is sooo painful you do just wanna die on the spot but after a bloody go long sleep you come to the thinking that size queen more or likely had a bucket and im way to good of a catch too wast my tears pain or time on some size queen bucket whore that's had more blokes than I have had hot dinners so I am back on my feet again to fight and live another day but I understand your pain I get so down I mean I have got myself drunk for 5days straight once just to forget the pain I have wished for cancer but now at the age of 24 I still do get upset for a day or 2 then I just say remember she is more or likely insecure about her body looks don't think anyone will love her so she has this fake idea that by sleeping with guys she will feel be loved wrong she will only feel guilt and I can't be assed to wasted anymore breath worrying over the latest girl to laugh at me its time to move on again So how are we all doing this great Sunday evening then people? I am back with a smile on my face and the fire burning in my heart brighter than ever funny how as people we pick ourselfs up again

Newguy...mines about the size of yours...I am married. .we do have sex and we have a child...yours is big enough for sex

Hello there dude, hope you are having an amazing Sunday .so your the same as me in length are you also super skinny?? .. I'm back on my feet again went online and bought myself some penis sleeves to give me that extra few inches thickness well it feels like it will give me that confidence but I'm sure I don't need to find it just need to find the right women like you have done So how is your sex life (I don't mean to be rude if you don't mind me asking) so your wife has never moaned about your size .Di you use toys .have you ever used a hollowed of strap on or some other toy to make yourself bigger .do you find that your wife is totally cool with your size but maybe as a bloke you still feel a bit insecure about it .. what sexual positions do you find work best for you and your wife .

One of my biggest fear this days is that I won't be able to penetrate. I've heard stories of guys my size who can't and they have to do others stuff. How would I mentally be able to deal with that!

hey dude if you don't mind me asking what size are you .. myself I am about 4inches and super skinny .. yeah I have a few horror stories of that myself I don't know if its because I'm a fat ass or whatever but I did find it pretty hard to penetrate .being ridden one girl asked if I was in no guy wants to here that while she just while she made small backwards and forward rubbing motion and trying other positions was horrendous just poking my tip in I'm sure the few girls I have made love 2 didn't enjoy it to much ... It's like I need to stick a toy onto my penis just to add up to a real bloke just to have sex now what girl is gonna settle down with a guy like that come on if they want a toy inside of them they would just be a lesbian like .. women want a made will settle for like 5inches + maybe some will settle for 4 but I hear guys saying 4inches thick is to thin I'm like 1inch around my penis super skinny what am I suppose to do really now can I feel like a real man a women wants a dick not a super small super skinny penis inside of a toy banging them away sadly I was born big il be happy at 6inches as long as I was thicker Down here where I live girls are total size queens my friend doesn't know I am small but at 5-6inches and pretty thick he works out got a great job flat ect and even he finds it hard to date so come on how is a guy half his size gonna date now his brother on the other hand wow what a life that guy has he is amazing looking big penis like a donkey he just walks up to girls in the street and says il gonna blunt here do you find me attractive ?? Girls yes .. him do you fancy coming for a coffee ..or can I have your number I have seem him do this then I have seen the pics the next day of the "deed" I can go out clubbing and pulling chicks il just be happy finding a girl that's ok with my size but what girl is really gonna to settle for a small skinny penis that can only poke his tip inside and keep coming out I'm sure it hurts just having a hard tip poking at you super fast ... There is a point where you are just to small for sex and maybe I am it

Jeep, I'm 3 1/2 sometimes a little below. And you can see that I'm screwed, I'm border micro.... that's why chemical castration is an option for me.

Dude when I hear guys 6inches long 4inches thick saying they are small .makes me think that at just pushing 4inches and 1inche thick I have no chance on 1st .. well sex for me hasn't been to great I'm soo scared of failure again and getting laughed again the problem is we are males we think about sex all the time but maybe we are just to small to be having sex its sooo hard life is wanting something sooo badly but just getting laughed at everytime ... I keep trying but I keep getting turned down women don't understand the pain they are giving us by being so damn cold hearted on us ... I just so wish I was bigger or had a zero sex drive

One point I'd like to make is that just because Guy 1 is a certain size and doesn't feel any hope (for something), that doesn't mean that Guy 2 has to feel less hope if he's smaller. After all, there's a chance that Guy 1 is mistaken about feeling hopeless ...

Thanks again Carl, this LCHF looks interesting... but damn I just got into baking bread. Something for me to think about anyway.

from a guy that's used to eat anything and lots of it after starting my diet I am so amazed of the amount of added chemicals in processed food .. imagine what side effects this must be having on our bodies but just the main one of getting us fat Clean meats and fish veg and good carbs all the way for me now

hey dude if you don't mind me asking what size are you .. myself I am about 4inches and super skinny .. yeah I have a few horror stories of that myself I don't know if its because I'm a fat ass or whatever but I did find it pretty hard to penetrate .being ridden one girl asked if I was in no guy wants to here that while she just while she made small backwards and forward rubbing motion and trying other positions was horrendous just poking my tip in I'm sure the few girls I have made love 2 didn't enjoy it to much ... It's like I need to stick a toy onto my penis just to add up to a real bloke just to have sex now what girl is gonna settle down with a guy like that come on if they want a toy inside of them they would just be a lesbian like .. women want a made will settle for like 5inches + maybe some will settle for 4 but I hear guys saying 4inches thick is to thin I'm like 1inch around my penis super skinny what am I suppose to do really now can I feel like a real man a women wants a dick not a super small super skinny penis inside of a toy banging them away sadly I was born big il be happy at 6inches as long as I was thicker Down here where I live girls are total size queens my friend doesn't know I am small but at 5-6inches and pretty thick he works out got a great job flat ect and even he finds it hard to date so come on how is a guy half his size gonna date now his brother on the other hand wow what a life that guy has he is amazing looking big penis like a donkey he just walks up to girls in the street and says il gonna blunt here do you find me attractive ?? Girls yes .. him do you fancy coming for a coffee ..or can I have your number I have seem him do this then I have seen the pics the next day of the "deed" I can go out clubbing and pulling chicks il just be happy finding a girl that's ok with my size but what girl is really gonna to settle for a small skinny penis that can only poke his tip inside and keep coming out I'm sure it hurts just having a hard tip poking at you super fast ... There is a point where you are just to small for sex and maybe I am it

I have never had sex. Mostly because of my penis and this just depresses me to the core. I really don't know what quality of life to expect knowing the above

I have never had sex. Mostly because of my penis and this just depresses me to the core. I really don't know what quality of life to expect knowing the above

for me me dude every say few girls I do hook up with only 1 out of a good few will sleep with me I have to say she is still shocked to the core but we do have sex being laughed at is not worth getting into that is some painful shit there do .. and even haven't sex is painfully once had a girl ride me and asked me if I was in now dude that is something no guy wants to ever hear so for me that has now made me into a shell of a man ... Dude for me I am scared to have sex again to date again as most of the girls I have come across are size queens maybe I am looking in the wrong place but its not easy I have never found a girl that wasn't shocked about my size dude so its no easy some times I do wish I could just cope with being alone and other times I wish I can cope with being small but being young and small is tough I don't know what it is gonna be like when in 35 or whatever but for now its depression as Hell ...... Sex is a disaster come on girls buy rabbits (sex toy) there like 8 9 inches yeah ok its about being thick but I am not I am skinny and can see mist girls anit enjoying what I am doing its sad really as yeah I can use my fingers and tongue but a women wants a real banging a real fat cock that hey can ride do doggie ect maybe its because I am over weight I will lose it and try again but its just a disaster if girls want a toy they would be masturbating or be a lesbon they want the real thing if a girl walks away after a good banging your not doing it right and when a girl looks bored out of her mind as try and poke her with a super small super skinny penis then what's the point in trying .. a few times I have even said I was gay going to girls out and about as just what's the point as there only only to laugh at me or just lay there bored out of there skill ... Don't get me wrong if you find a girl that's cool with u being small and take the time to get to know each others bodies it could be enjoyable and work out but for me I am not given the time of day as soon as its over they stop talking to me this good be a girl I am dated for a few weeks as soon as she finds out I am sma she is off running so what can I do there is no I am seeking small penis guy dating site so I don't get given the time to find out what works for the girl ect ... It's funny how I can handcuff a girl to the bed blindfold her "play" way but as soon as I "stick" it in the it kills the moods its over over better off just getting a penis extender toy and she will be away its weird how she is screaming moaning really loving it as soon as that penis comes into play its like over a big mood killer there dude

They laughed at you! and one measured you! Are you sure? And you let her? Are you serious?

I have had some girlfriends accidentally offend me with well meaning but clumsy comments but never have I faced such disgusting conduct.

One or 2 were a bit surprised when they discovered my size but never giggling or admosnishment- I mean jeez, whats the matter with people.

I can only advise guys to choose your sex partners carefully- I was very careful about the people I chose. And whilst the relationships did not pan out none of them were cruel to me.

the lesson here is not to have one night stands surely!!!

I think I get the extreme range of reactions because they are one night stands. I guess women will laugh and abort as a sort of pay back for not pre-announcing. I don't know why they do it actually, but I do get lots of reactions. As I said before, I actually have a way of blocking out their reaction and focussing on the positive that they chose to go home with me I guess. So I don't mind it that much. As you said, the alternative is chosing sex partners carefully...something I don't do very well because I focus on one night stands.

Of course, I have a total fear of trying to get close with a woman I like more than sexually. I guess it comes from me wanting to at least maintain a friendship with the women I like, not wanting to scare them away with my tiny one!

Oh, the one who measured it lauged and then asked me about why it was so small etc... within minutes she reached into her drawers and grabbed a tape measure and measured it (she asked first but It was impossible to say no without making it like I was really underconfident about it...something I hide well).