Mental Support Community

Do We Need to Separate?

malign

Since I'm new here, I thought I'd weigh in on this maybe from a different perspective. It's actually been helpful to me to read through such drastically different perspectives and I would agree with the "optimists" and the "pessimists" as being the best way to describe the differences. As a newbie, I wouldn't change it. 

I guess why I have found it so helpful is that I can feel the pain and the passion of the posts. I can actually relate to both camps. In any forum, staying respectful is always a challenge, especially for some members. But take such an emotionally personal topic like SPS and it's near impossible to avoid conflict. 

My life has not been nearly as difficult as some of the personal stories I have read on this forum. The desperation sends chills through me.  I can not thank people enough for being willing to share those personal stories. That in itself takes courage and I can tell you its already been very helpful to me. 

There's a 3rd option and that's realists. The reality is that most women do not desire a small penis and that is the unfortunate thing. But a small penis man has the option to change how they view having a small penis. There is the half empty crowd and then there is the glass half full. A glass half full man, because of his optimism, may be possible to sway a woman's opinion about him even if he has a small penis. But that would only be a minority of women. 

You have to learn to love yourself and I don't mean in a narcissistic type of self love. I'm trying to learn this..

4 hours ago, skynight said:

There's a 3rd option and that's realists. The reality is that most women do not desire a small penis and that is the unfortunate thing.

agreed.

4 hours ago, skynight said:

But a small penis man has the option to change how they view having a small penis. There is the half empty crowd and then there is the glass half full. A glass half full man, because of his optimism, may be possible to sway a woman's opinion about him even if he has a small penis. But that would only be a minority of women. 

You have to learn to love yourself and I don't mean in a narcissistic type of self love. I'm trying to learn this..

this is not very realistic. we do not truly control how we feel or "view" things. also, as you yourself admit, he would only be able to sway the opinions of a minority of women, and knowing that fact is enough to make many men feel inferior/worthless/useless.

2 hours ago, RogerJolly said:

In my opinion the key thing is to understand that "small" is (in at least some cases) a wholly subjective concept.

If there were a guy who had an erection 14cm long and 12.5cm in circumference, and who were convinced that this size is small...well then...it would be small to him, wouldn't it? And it might be small to some women too, for that matter.

Whether most people (male or female) would regard this size as "small" is perhaps ultimately of no account? For we each have our own reality, do we not...?

two notes: 1. as you said, it's only subjective in some cases. otherwise, some penises are objectively small. 2. almost all men want big dicks. in other words, no one wants to just be "not small". so even guys who are objectively average would be justified to wanna be bigger, specially those who have many other things working against them.

19 hours ago, Resolute said:

agreed.

this is not very realistic. we do not truly control how we feel or "view" things. also, as you yourself admit, he would only be able to sway the opinions of a minority of women, and knowing that fact is enough to make many men feel inferior/worthless/useless.

Well this also comes down to what the small penis man wants in regards to women. If it's to be with many woman and be a " player " then he has 3 options. Believe that it's not possible and be miserable about it, accept that he can't be a player, or be a someone who simply looks for pleasure and doesn't worry about what a woman thinks and is only in it for his own pleasure. This would mean being able to accept possible ridicule and nasty remarks. The latter is the option for the small penis man if he wants to be a player though it's easier said then done. It is an empty lifestyle.

If he wants a commitment. Then the minority of women who desire a small penis or don't care is all he needs. He only needs one woman. A woman's physical appearance has nothing to do with her preference for size. So this idea that a man with a small penis can only get with an unattractive women ( and all of us have our own ideas about attraction) isn't true.

If it is all about ego and needing to please all women, then I would suggest this is a psychological problem and regardless of size,  will cause problems for any man. You can't please all women, and I would go even further that most men can't please most women sexually regardless of what the size of the penis is.

This is just my opinion on it all. 

21 hours ago, RogerJolly said:

In my opinion the key thing is to understand that "small" is (in at least some cases) a wholly subjective concept.

If there were a guy who had an erection 14cm long and 12.5cm in circumference, and who were convinced that this size is small...well then...it would be small to him, wouldn't it? And it might be small to some women too, for that matter.

Whether most people (male or female) would regard this size as "small" is perhaps ultimately of no account? For we each have our own reality, do we not...?

Yes it would be small to him as you say. But he would have the decision with how he copes with that. There are many small penis men in the world and their way of dealing with this varies to not caring one iota to this ruining their lives.

What is the correct way of viewing things? I don't have the answer. 

finally, some action (not that kind of action lol) around here.

19 minutes ago, skynight said:

Well this also comes down to what the small penis man wants in regards to women. If it's to be with many woman and be a " player " then he has 3 options. Believe that it's not possible and be miserable about it, accept that he can't be a player, or be a someone who simply looks for pleasure and doesn't worry about what a woman thinks and is only in it for his own pleasure. This would mean being able to accept possible ridicule and nasty remarks. The latter is the option for the small penis man if he wants to be a player though it's easier said then done. It is an empty lifestyle.

you mean only in it for physical gratification, which he could achieve even without a partner.

If it is all about ego and needing to please all women, then I would suggest this is a psychological problem and regardless of size,  will cause problems for any man. You can't please all women, and I would go even further that most men can't please most women sexually regardless of what the size of the penis is.

no one (not even me) needs to please all women. but in order to feel like a man, a guy must feel that he is capable of adequately satisfying women (in general) via penetration. and please no one say things like "lesbians have great sex without a penis". this has been addressed thousands of times. of course for an ugly guy it won't make much difference whether he can theoretically satisfy women or not, as he will likely not have the opportunity to be with that many women (specially the hot ones).

11 minutes ago, skynight said:

Yes it would be small to him as you say. But he would have the decision with how he copes with that. There are many small penis men in the world and their way of dealing with this varies to not caring one iota to this ruining their lives.

What is the correct way of viewing things? I don't have the answer. 

to avoid conflict, please refrain from using words like "decision/decide", "choice/choose", "option" and so on, when it comes to feelings and views.

19 minutes ago, skynight said:

If he wants a commitment. Then the minority of women who desire a small penis or don't care is all he needs. He only needs one woman. A woman's physical appearance has nothing to do with her preference for size. So this idea that a man with a small penis can only get with an unattractive women ( and all of us have our own ideas about attraction) isn't true.

no one said such a thing. what has been said, however, is that less desirable people (in general) tend to be less picky. that's why you usually see good looking guys with good looking girls. so less attractive women might be more tolerant of a man's shortcomings (no pun intended) than attractive women, and vice versa.

2 hours ago, Resolute said:
2 hours ago, Resolute said:

to avoid conflict, please refrain from using words like "decision/decide", "choice/choose", "option" and so on, when it comes to feelings and views.

Yes you're right. I will just read from now on and back off. I sense my arrogance even reading back at my own posts. I'll let it go. 

I will say one last thing. Many of you are angry at God, yet God is the only solution to your problems. I can offer you nothing but I hope all of you can find inner peace.

saying People should be nice is like saying Tigers shouldn't kill animals and should be nice, it isn't going to happen, they need to eat, it is going against Nature. Saying woman shouldn't like BIg Cocks isn't going to work, is going against Nature, there is nothing we can do about it, they absolutely love Big Cocks and hate little ones! You can't make a Tiger into a vegetarian.

1 hour ago, 51 Years of Misery said:

saying People should be nice is like saying Tigers shouldn't kill animals and should be nice, it isn't going to happen, they need to eat, it is going against Nature. Saying woman shouldn't like BIg Cocks isn't going to work, is going against Nature, there is nothing we can do about it, they absolutely love Big Cocks and hate little ones!

well, they can like big ones without being being bitches.

1 hour ago, 51 Years of Misery said:

You can't make a Tiger into a vegetarian.

no wonder i don't like vegetables much. :D

I think that balance is important. The tiger is part of nature, but so too is the deer.

There are some studies that indicate we are hard wired for empathy. There are also studies that have found a gene that suggest empathy for others may come more naturally for some than it does for others.

I think this is about what kind of support members might need, and that difference, though. Are we able to respect the differences and coexist in the same space or do we need to separate? I want everyone to have a voice here. I don't want members to feel shut down because of the differences.

On Tuesday, March 29, 2016 at 10:51 PM, Guest said:

Yes you're right. I will just read from now on and back off. I sense my arrogance even reading back at my own posts. I'll let it go.

hey man, if i knew you'd delete your account, i wouldn't have made that comment. everybody is leaving. when did everyone become so sensitive? :(

just because we disagree, that doesn't mean that i (or those who share my view) want you to stop posting.