Mental Support Community

Why does it always follow me?

dvnJ22

Who's going to step up. Start the awareness. Go on Oprah and talk about the psychological damage men deal with. About how society can laugh at a small penis but laugh at a woman who lost a breast from breast cancer and shit hits the fan. Start up a foundation where money can be raised for research in treating both men with SPS and men who actually have small penises. Start up 5k runs to add to research. Start empowering men who feel worthless. Why the hell not. This is clearly a problem physically and mentally. Yet is is completely ignored by the medical community. The only help you get is on here and bullshitting with an unqualified therapist.

That will never happen because like taking your pants off for a new parter we are...... Too scared.

Well, I think that rationally you know it doesn't "follow you". It's there, and it certainly helps not to seek it out.

But the reason it seems to be following you is that the instant you hear something like that, you think "They're talking about me!" But they're not; they don't know you. In fact, most of them wouldn't talk about it if they knew how much it makes people suffer. In my opinion, there are more idiots than assholes, so to speak.

It might be interesting to hear what you guys think is the reason that the internet makes your suffering worse. Do you believe that anonymity makes people more honest, or alternatively, even more likely to follow the herd, to try to make points at the expense of others because no one will ever hold them accountable for what they said? One view is that these are "spontaneous utterances", and therefore more honest, but I think that view neglects the effort that it does take to post, and the awareness people have that when they do post, anyone can read it. I think there are more masks online than in real life, because in real life we can't just disappear and reappear under another name if someone penetrates or doesn't believe our online mask.

You know what? Screw 'em all. I've learned too late that when it comes to penis size/preference studies, ignorance is bliss. It's all bovine feces. One group of eggheads says it matters, another group of eggheads says it doesn't.

Don't worry folks I can almost guarantee that within the next few weeks there will be another headline saying "Sorry guys...it really does matter". Then after a few weeks..."Cheer up guys...it doesn't matter but it kinda does but really not that much...really. So you see guys, I see no value in any of these studies anymore because within a short amount of time some other egghead organization is going to debunk the last study and it's going to go on and on ad infinitum.

My normally open mind is hereby officially CLOSED on penis size/preference studies because my brain almost fell out dammit!!!

You know what? Screw 'em all. I've learned too late that when it comes to penis size/preference studies, ignorance is bliss. It's all bovine feces. One group of eggheads says it matters, another group of eggheads says it doesn't.

Don't worry folks I can almost guarantee that within the next few weeks there will be another headline saying "Sorry guys...it really does matter". Then after a few weeks..."Cheer up guys...it doesn't matter but it kinda does but really not that much...really. So you see guys, I see no value in any of these studies anymore because within a short amount of time some other egghead organization is going to debunk the last study and it's going to go on and on ad infinitum.

My normally open mind is hereby officially CLOSED on penis size/preference studies because my brain almost fell out dammit!!!

The only person it matters to is the one that’s stuck with the 4 inch penis and that’s all that counts. I atribute my lack of partners and love life to this useless penis which I cant show to anyone, whether other people think that’s the case or not is meaningless.

• 2 weeks later...

The only person it matters to is the one that’s stuck with the 4 inch penis and that’s all that counts. I atribute my lack of partners and love life to this useless penis which I cant show to anyone, whether other people think that’s the case or not is meaningless.

I'm just under 4 inchs and super skinny my life has been mad bloody Hell people don't understand the damage they do when shouting out names across the town when I'm out shopping with mum and sister they don't see the hurt and pain they calls when I try and go for a drink and have a pack of females pester me till I leave .I have girls that day they like me then turn dark hearted one girl took a pic and stuck it online and then shouted everytime I went out she lived down the street I lie to chicks online and say I'm 6inches I even get called Mr stumpy when they think I'm 6inches a guy half that doesn't stand a chance .I can't even measure myself as I'm so sicken by myself .I can be out going loud fun can talk for England but I can't go out what's the point life comes with this need inside us to find someone settle down.have a family I don't see point in even talking to girls as I know I'm just to small for sex never worked when I tried getting asked if your in yet anit nice .see around me I am constantly reminded that il never have someone family ect I can't stand down street without feeling ducked off seeing happy couples ect knowing il never settle down cuddling my sisters baby knowing il never have kids of my own I don't see the point in life and I can't live a life where I'm to depressed to do or go anywhere coz all I see if reminders that's I'm useless and unwanted in life I even have friends of friends on facebook messaging me wanting to meet up but don't see the point only gonna get hurt can't do anything can't even go to friends bday parties with some girl sitting on my lap telling me sexual stuff in my ear I'm depressed alone friendless and added tons of weight at my highest 328pounds But I have to stop laying to myself women want to and say it all the time sex is fun for them also so if a can't do the job you find a new guy its like painting a large bedroom wall your not gonna to use a 1inch paint brush your gonna use a roller so I'm not right for the job so I'm over looked girls want to enjoy it and love it if they can't feel me I don't blame them for walking away no point staying in a unhappy rship where only the tiny penis guy blows his load in mins and she gets nothing out of it .. there are plenty of larger guys out there and women know they can walk away and find a New guy within the week but hey don't blame them we just don't do anything for them think you think we truly did why anit the best selling sex toy really tiny ones why are they always 8inches about so nothing we can do I'm gonna be unwanted unloved single and friendless for life I understand that and except that

• 3 weeks later...

solve is the wrong word

'live with'

'cope with'

are more appropriate.

same too for the women that might elect to be with guys like us.

Life is imperfect and full of compromise, pain and of course great inequality.

One has to be philosophical about it and try not to let bitterness/rejection/loneliness etc eat you up too much...

Or "solve" might be the right word, if you framed the problem differently.

So, if you decide the problem is, "How can I get a bigger penis", for instance, you're probably not going to solve that one.

If it's, "How do I make society stop making fun of me", again, though you may be able to change the attitudes of some, especially some who know you, you might not be able to, as well. Generally, problems framed in terms of changing other people are unsolvable in practice, except by the efforts of the other people. They're out of our control.

But if it's, "How do I have an acceptable life just the way I am", then you might be on to something.

solve is the wrong word

'live with'

'cope with'

are more appropriate.

same too for the women that might elect to be with guys like us.

Can't imagine I'd want to be in a relationship with a woman who had to "live with" or "cope with" my small penis.

Like "I learn to live with it" or "I find ways to cope"

Picture me meeting a girl and falling in love with her because I'm completely taken by her knowledge of astrophysics. I'm going marry this woman and we'll live our dreams together by doing what we love. Oh is she pretty people ask?... Well no. But I learn to live with it.

The wife who's husband never thought she was pretty. I'm not sure but I'd bet a woman would rather be with a man who does think she is.

Can't imagine I'd want to be in a relationship with a woman who had to "live with" or "cope with" my small penis.

Like "I learn to live with it" or "I find ways to cope"

Picture me meeting a girl and falling in love with her because I'm completely taken by her knowledge of astrophysics. I'm going marry this woman and we'll live our dreams together by doing what we love. Oh is she pretty people ask?... Well no. But I learn to live with it.

The wife who's husband never thought she was pretty. I'm not sure but I'd bet a woman would rather be with a man who does think she is.

Well the thing is not everyone is pretty or tall or witty or rich or well endowed.

But all humans want love and affection or even sex and lust.

Alas not all humans get to have that- its just a fact.

We have to learn to live with it and its quite challenging for some/most of us.

Any prospective partners have to do exactly the same.

No women Im going to meet is going to want me to have a tiny penis. So if or when she discovers my 'secret' she's got to get over the shock and then rationalise her emotions and responses. She has to make a decision.

In her mind: Is this too much of a deal breaker or can I overlook it? learn to live with it? Its not ideal, but hes a nice guy etc...."

The only way to stop feeling judged is to stop feeling ashamed. It's you that is having difficulty with the size of your penis, not often women. You could have sex with 10 women, 9 of which who could say you were amazing in bed. That leaves 1, a women who says she was not satisfied. Whose remark do you remember? The negative one.

Unfortunately, a 4 inch penis is something you will have to live with and the sooner you accept that, the better. You could be missing a leg, so some people might not want to commit, others are all on board. You are obsessing over something which isn't going to change and on the whole, doesn't even matter. Insecurities require a lot of reassurance, you retain disbelief, and on the whole, drive people away.

Practice radical acceptance. If all you think about is your penis, your life is pretty meaningless.

I have the same identical frickin' problems even though I am maybe bigger. sometimes i feel like i can't talk over here for two reasons. first of all, it's hard to say that six equals four. i admit that with a skinny four inch penis, it's gonna be tough. the other reason is that even though i am six, my penis does not have a very stunning girth. it's not totally bad or anything. but it's not gonna be like very good or anything like that. i basically know that i can screw decently but not make anyone gasp for breath.

another reason is that every time i come over here i get a massive ego boost.

so i am pretty fucking conflicted. if i compare myself to a big penis, i come out looking not good. if i compare myself to the skinny four inchers here, i am bigger. but that has nothing to do with how big i am, only because of how small other people are. but im not sure what my real status is.

i am mentally unable to believe that i have a big one or a small one. the reason i don't think i have a big one is due to the girth factor. the reason i can't believe i have a small one is width. when i do take it out and hold it, which i do frequently, i realize that it's decently wide, but its not round so girth is reduced because of that rather than a lack of width. if i look at solely how broad it is then it is decent. but it's not cylindrical. reducing girth.

I was never aware that there are penises smaller than mine. There is another weird thing. I don't think my penis was the size it is now when I was younger like 18 or 19. Some people said that it grows up till the age of 24. Don't know if that is true or not. When I was 18 I was very very worried about it and severely underestimated it. But today it is noticeably better. I can't deny it. So my struggle with this continues and there is absolutely no end in sight.

The only way to stop feeling judged is to stop feeling ashamed. It's you that is having difficulty with the size of your penis, not often women. You could have sex with 10 women, 9 of which who could say you were amazing in bed. That leaves 1, a women who says she was not satisfied. Whose remark do you remember? The negative one.

Unfortunately, a 4 inch penis is something you will have to live with and the sooner you accept that, the better. You could be missing a leg, so some people might not want to commit, others are all on board. You are obsessing over something which isn't going to change and on the whole, doesn't even matter. Insecurities require a lot of reassurance, you retain disbelief, and on the whole, drive people away.

Practice radical acceptance. If all you think about is your penis, your life is pretty meaningless.

but what if 9 out 10 women reject your size.... and the 10th that accepted you - you are sure she didnt really like your size but put up with it because you were a nice person... or solvent... or she she was desperately lonely etc

If 9 women accepted my dick I would not be on this site I can promise you that.

That all my partners rejected my size is why Im here most nights- its 10:40 on saturday night here- guess what I'm doing right now... :(

I have the same identical frickin' problems even though I am maybe bigger. sometimes i feel like i can't talk over here for two reasons. first of all, it's hard to say that six equals four. i admit that with a skinny four inch penis, it's gonna be tough. the other reason is that even though i am six, my penis does not have a very stunning girth. it's not totally bad or anything. but it's not gonna be like very good or anything like that. i basically know that i can screw decently but not make anyone gasp for breath.

another reason is that every time i come over here i get a massive ego boost.

so i am pretty fucking conflicted. if i compare myself to a big penis, i come out looking not good. if i compare myself to the skinny four inchers here, i am bigger. but that has nothing to do with how big i am, only because of how small other people are. but im not sure what my real status is.

i am mentally unable to believe that i have a big one or a small one. the reason i don't think i have a big one is due to the girth factor. the reason i can't believe i have a small one is width. when i do take it out and hold it, which i do frequently, i realize that it's decently wide, but its not round so girth is reduced because of that rather than a lack of width. if i look at solely how broad it is then it is decent. but it's not cylindrical. reducing girth.

I was never aware that there are penises smaller than mine. There is another weird thing. I don't think my penis was the size it is now when I was younger like 18 or 19. Some people said that it grows up till the age of 24. Don't know if that is true or not. When I was 18 I was very very worried about it and severely underestimated it. But today it is noticeably better. I can't deny it. So my struggle with this continues and there is absolutely no end in sight.

G'day Wirelan,

A lot of the things you've said are very ignorant and distasteful. This is NOT the place to come to for an "ego boost".

I'll reiterate what I said to you previously. You are on the low side of average, but if you stick to petite women and those who are not promiscuous, you should be fine.

but what if 9 out 10 women reject your size.... and the 10th that accepted you - you are sure she didnt really like your size but put up with it because you were a nice person... or solvent... or she she was desperately lonely etc

If 9 women accepted my dick I would not be on this site I can promise you that.

That all my partners rejected my size is why Im here most nights- its 10:40 on saturday night here- guess what I'm doing right now... :(

Jessie, how was your size rejected? Was it prior to sex, or after a breakup?

I understand this is likely a sensitive topic for you, and I apologize if I end up evoking depressive thoughts.

dont worry ET,

this stuff is in my head every day... no evoking required

1st .. i dont know for sure... but she dumped me with little explanation after a blazing row with my family... Im 99% convinced its about my size looking back.

2nd & 3 rd.. openly admitted the size was a surprise and an issue. they eventually left me, not citing size, but that was out of kindness.

4th, denied size was a problem but I read her diary (yeah I know- violation of privacy but by then I was paranoid). She did try and over look it but just couldnt. At least I know she really tried. But her comments in the diary about my size I think about every day... but Im not going to share them here.

5th (during my time at this site actually) also tried to overlook the issue as I admitted my problem in advance but disappeared once she had seen it.

I have had 2 possible chances since then but I withdrew, the1st becuase she was a colleague and the aftermath would be terrible and the other due to explicit jokey size comments in a social situation. After which I wrecked my flat and lost my best friend. Long story.

Im in london by the way. women of all types seem to put a lot of importance on size here.

Jessie,

I don't even know if it's intended or not but the way you describe this is outrageously funny. Also, it's really funny you would trash your apartment over a joke which is not even directed at you personally. Oh man, you should really forget this whole thing. You have too much brains for this. You are far too smart. I wish you get your 6th girl soon.

well the girl concerned thought the whole issue pretty funny too.

somehow i have always failed to see the funny side.... though i have tried to... I have tried pretty much everything to get out of this darkness...

i guess it sent me tonto as i was a bit drunk and fancied her, and yet again this issue crops up, and I am shot down before I even get to be with someone.

I didn't trash my place just cos of her- its years of stuff..she was the last straw I guess...