Mental Support Community

can everyone lighten up a bit?

semikka

I realize I am new here still but I gotta voice myself on this.

Can some of you stop wallowing so much? I mean some people in the world have horrific accidents where they lose half their body including their genitals and have to function like this for the rest of their lives. I read about a story not long ago where a woman cut a mans penis off for revenge for him cheating on her!! seriously it would suck to be that guy going through life with no penis at all. Our problems of small penis size pale in comparison I would say!

Seriously can we just get a grip here there is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to much un-needed sorrow surrounding something that's not THAT important! yeh ok having a small penis sucks but there's a million other things that would suck even more.

I feel inadequate a lot from my size and it has bugged me my whole life but I really have learned to deal with it and am not letting it drag me down I really wish other people could be stronger here because although its bad its not THAT crippling to a man and in time I believe advancements will be made in this area of medical science.

So come on people stop being so damn hard on yourselves over this. Small , medium, or large at the end of the day it doesn't matter as we are all male.

I kinda think being tiny is almost identical to having it chopped off- I actually heard a girl make a similar comment once.

i.e. "if its too small or floppy it may as well not be there at all"

But I take your point- I guess being on death row, or having terminal cancer is worse than being a small guy.

Gonna try and be more positive for 2014…

Hey Sem, you certainly have a logical point but part of this (or any) forum is to vent, to workout emotions. Emotions often have a mind of their own in defiance of logic.

That said, at a certain point each of us must decide how much we will let our "problems" define us and rule our lives. You are absolutely right - there are guys out there paralyzed, facially disfigured, suffering from painful terminal illness and that rightfully needs to be considered.

dont you mean 'no balls' than no penis?

if you didn't have the testosterone you wouldnt have the desire.

Without the desire the rejection wouldn't hurt quite so much

Here here so true no balls no desire to be in a rship sex ect = no pain il have my balls removed in a heart beat a ear cleaning cotton bud is bigger than me :(

Here here so true no balls no desire to be in a rship sex ect = no pain il have my balls removed in a heart beat a ear cleaning cotton bud is bigger than me :(

I'm actually thinking about doing it myself. All I have to do is make sure I don't bleed out, but honesty it wouldn't matter if I did.

I'm actually thinking about doing it myself. All I have to do is make sure I don't bleed out, but honesty it wouldn't matter if I did.

I Couldn't do it myself dude that's painful and scary and you could bleed to death I have heared about a bloke that just chopped them off he was in the news ages ago There's no point laying to ourselfs all this size doesn't matter is fake bullcrap that is told by small guys to make each other feel better go on any 7inch and up chat and there be millions of women there's no women here why do you think there sex toys are large why do you think women all want a black guy most girls here would say anything under 6inch is a no go well I hit just over 3inch on a good day when you get asked "are you in yet" that's a big knock to a guy but tell you the truth I could have been born blind ect so not all that bad just wish I could go loo without having to sit down ect as it sucks right up inside me when soft I read in the news that China has 24million more men than women so none of them are gonna find love and watched a guy searching for love and women wanted the sexy guys with the own homes guys ect would like to pick and choice and so with sex in your face all the time women know what they like they like a I'm not gonna say over large freak 12inch thing they want something bigger than 6inchs and they dont care if you tiny they know it anit gonna make them scream they don't even wanna hang around to show them that you can they will just walk away and find someone New 1950s doctors give sex change to small penis boys India now .. mothers kill off small penis boys knowing they will only face a life of pain We are freaks that no one wants and women know what makes them scream if you tiny there move on no lost to them is it really

This is the place to discuss a certain issue if you don't like that don't read it. People are entitled to their feelings regardless of what you think, sharing them can help.

Don't be so sure about people not going through with suicide, I have been sailing pretty close to the edge recently.

Apart from this sps stuff I hope you are okay semikka.

Ya ok its fair enough I mean this is why we all come here is to discuss this issue. Fair enough. I suppose I just think everyone here is being a little too hard on themselves is all but ok each to their own. No harm done.

It bothers me a lot also I have contemplated suicide a lot in my life also especially when I was a teen in high school getting nothing but insults thrown at me everyday about my under endowment. No girls would go near me. I was very tempted back then to blow my brains out with my dads shotgun but I never wanted to because of my mother I know it would destroy her and I still feel this way and its the only reason I don't.

I hope you all consider your family too when you think of something so final and hope no one here does anything silly.

I intend to go on living for as long as possible but I wanted to empathize w the points made above. All I do is go to work and come home, eat, watch TV, go to bed, get up and go to work... I sometimes catch myself asking "what is the point?"

But hey, I have a day off tomorrow, have pizza & beer and football later so it could be worse. I could be in prison. Hey there's one place size doesn't matter!

I really appreciate this forum and wish everyone the best.

Not because it's small alone, but the consequences of being small lead to an inability to perform. A relationship without sex is not desirable to a man. That's friendship. The connection between a man and woman is supposed to lead to arousal but many womens treatment of small penis leads to humiliation and lack of arousal, even nice women can be cruel and unforgiving due to social learning of penis size, and if a man feels he cannot perform adequetly sex becomes undesirable.

Exactly.