Mental Support Community

Back again, unfortunately

I don't mean to shame or insult you, inf_rad, but i see that you're misreading the facts again.

I read all the way through that synopsis of Kwame Anthony Appiah that you linked to:

never found anything anywhere about white people being killed, nothing about while people being bad;

just a lot of advocacy for valuing other cultures, combined with a smidgen of anti-patriotism.

As an American i don't buy the latter position, but i certainly agree with the former,

and unlike the left (and the right, really), i affirm there's no conflict between the two.

I've written before, and i'll repeat it here, that i don't buy this sexually-demoted-white-man idea.

I know i personally have told you about the number of women, Latin American, African, and African-American,

who have either expressed sexual attraction to me personally (and i'm no John Stamos, i assure you)

or at least expressed attraction to men of other races?

My lily-white nephew has a black girlfriend. From Brooklyn, NY no less.

I even knew an African-American woman here in the USA -- i could give you her exact name but obviously i won't --

who told me she ONLY wants to date white men.

Are you saying i'm making this up?

Sure there are white girls who only like brothers. But there are also chocolates who really want their vanilla.

Inf_rad, can you consider that maybe your self-image issues are causing you to screen out affirming information?

And maybe they're distorting your perceptions,

so that you see everything through negative the-world-is-against-white-people eyeglasses?

Can you consider that that's possible?

You're OK; you really are. Your whiteness is sexy to somebody.

I would say that when I'm out in public, for every 4 white women I see with a non-white male, I see 1 non-white woman with a white male. That's a pretty big disparity.

I think things are different in the USA. I've visited a few times and I know there are significant cultural differences.

Yes, there are some non-white women who date white men, but the numbers of white women who date black and other non-white men is much larger.

Despite this however, most people where I live still date people of the same race as them.

I had an opportunity to have sex last month and I declined it. I was even in bed with the girl and she was almost naked except for her underwear. But I didn't want to have sex with her as she was very fat and unattractive in other ways too. So I got up in the middle of the night and left her. This story is actually true. She wanted me more than I wanted her, and I left her because I found her fat and unattractive (and that's coming from a guy who is fine with dating fat women), although she had a nice personality.

I just get depressed.

Some guys get depressed about being short, or being really skinny and weak, or having a small penis. Absolutely none of those things apply to me because I'm the opposite in each case.

And that still doesn't stop me getting depressed. It still doesn't stop the intense episodes of self-loathing to the point where I feel I'll never be happy because of who I am and the body I'm trapped in.

Really angry at ever being born. Wish I'd never been born so I wouldn't have had to ever experience this psychological torture. Being born white and male means you will grow up to experience PURE PSYCHOLOGICAL TORTURE all the time, the feeling that life is not worth living, because you are a biological organism that is "life unworthy of reproduction"

I hate my penis, and I can't really get sexually turned on by the thought of doing things with it, as I don't see it as a viable representation of male virility, as I don't see white men, or white people in general, as having any real concept of a long term future, and I don't see how a racial group of men that can't prevent their own race's women from rejecting them in favour of racial aliens deserves to be viewed as masculine in any way at all. And if I can't view white men as possessing masculine virility for the reasons I've already described, and I am a white man, then I can't view myself or any other white male in that way either. I simply see them as pathetic, pushover, sexless eunuchs. I hate the way white skin looks on men. It doesn't look masculine at all. Ditto for all other Caucasian race features.

I could go on and on. Everything about the way white men look, everything about the way they are, is not what I associate with my understanding of masculinity.

I've got no reason to live being trapped in the body that I'm trapped in. No reason whatsoever.

The fact that some white (and also a few non-white) women are attracted to white men doesn't make a lot of difference to how I feel. The way I see that is that it's an evolutionary mismatch. By this, I mean it is an example of what evolutionary psychologists have referred to as "mismatch theory":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mismatch_theory

Ok let me ask you this: do you see the plight of white males as arising from the natural environment or as a result of left wing contrivance??

While culture plays its role, and nurture is not nothing in the nature-nurture debate, the most important factor is clearly nature.

Beyond any social engineering or propaganda that may exist, the attraction that many white women have for black men is obviously something driven by nature, and probably something deeply evolutionarily primal - that could be an attraction to raw masculinity, or a taste for the foreign and exotic. A man of an alien tribe who invades a territory would, in evolutionary terms, be likely to be an alpha male.

It's one of the strongest group attractions there is, probably the strongest. You see it to some extent with Asian ("mongoloid") women being attracted to white men, although this is a significantly smaller and less important phenomenon.

I was told earlier this year, by a woman, that "women are crazy". She may have had a point. Some men maintain that it's impossible for a man to understand women fully.

Personally, I maintain that it's quite simple to understand women.

Beyond any social engineering or propaganda that may exist, the attraction that many white women have for black men is obviously something driven by nature, and probably something deeply evolutionarily primal -

So then there is nothing we have done wrong. There has been no failure to act. It's just a fact of nature. Why beat yourself up about that?

I can't agree with that.

"I understand women: they're all driven by sexual instincts,

and all the white ones only want black men."

That's completely reductive.

It's insulting to both white women and white men.

I never said that at all. I said that, in fact, an overall majority of white women still want white men BUT that is evolutionarily anachronistic.

So then there is nothing we have done wrong. There has been no failure to act. It's just a fact of nature. Why beat yourself up about that?

If our inferiority is a fact of nature, then that's something to self-hate about. White men are sexually inferior, and part of a race that is going to become extinct. That thought alone is enough to make me feel suicidal.

I couldn't give a shit about anything else.

I had the opportunity to have sex with a woman last month, and ultimately I rejected her. So it's not just "sexual frustration" that is the cause of my issues. It goes far deeper than that.

I am going to guess that within the next five to ten years, there will be at least one act of far-right terrorism, somewhere in the West, driven by the hatred of black men having sex with white women. It might take the form of an ISIS-style shooting and suicide bombing if it's well organised and has multiple perpetrators, similar to the recent events in Paris. Or it may resemble the Norway massacre of 2011. It has simply been too much of an issue for such a long time. It's actually surprising how little resistance there has been to it.

It is possible to argue that established killers (Dylan Roof, Elliot Rodger, Anders Breivik, George Sodini, etc) had already mentioned this theme. The latter three definitely mentioned it, completely unambiguously, although in each case, it was not the main theme that caused them grief. Neo-Nazi killers like James von Brunn and Joseph Paul Franklin also expressed similar sentiments.

I am quite a sick person. I am fascinated with people who do sick things.

Obviously, serial killers and spree killers are different. People like Dennis Nilsen and Joseph Paul Franklin were serial killers, whereas people like Cho Seung-Hui and Anders Breivik were spree killers.

They all get my attention though. People who do sick things to children, like the murderers of the British child James Bulger, the incest dad Josef Fritzl, and Ian Watkins, the baby-raping frontman of Lostprophets, get my attention too.

Islamic terrorism is also interesting. Particularly, the levels of fanaticism displayed, the commitment to an ideological cause and the willingness to use sporadic violence against civilians are intriguing. How they are actually able to get such levels of support is the most amazing thing.

There's nothing morally wrong with having an interest in such topics.

On November 21, 2015 at 8:22 AM, infrared_radiation said:

If our inferiority is a fact of nature, then that's something to self-hate about. White men are sexually inferior, and part of a race that is going to become extinct. That thought alone is enough to make me feel suicidal.

I couldn't give a shit about anything else.

White birth rates across the world are at levels below replacement rates. Some guys will look around and see a lot of whites and think there is no problem but what they fail to take account of is that at any given moment there are only so many females in their reproductive years and their choices are the sole determinant of who exists in the future.

Ironically what I see as changing this trend is the absolutely unstoppable advance of Islam. Once white guys become Muslim the feminists, atheists, and yuppie scum will have no quarter.

I am not promoting this. I am an just making a forecast based off of the current dynamics at work in the world.

I don't think white men will convert to Islam in significant numbers.

Even for white women, conversion to Islam is not a particularly attractive prospect. All the things that are fun are not allowed by Islam. And girls just want to have fun.

In the city where I live, I have seen hundreds of white women with black men, and white women with mixed race babies, and also sometimes black men with mixed race babies. In contrast, I think I have seen ONE single white woman who was an Islamic convert, with the headscarf and all the rest of it, and a Muslim husband and kids.

Yeah, you have a fair point. Muslim men actually act like men, and a lot of white men act like pussies. I agree with that much.

One thing about Muslims though is that even before 20th century migration trends began, Muslims were distributed around the globe. That is to say, there are traditionally Muslim populations in countries as diverse as Nigeria, Albania, Maldives, Kazakhstan, Comoros, Malaysia, Bosnia, Somalia, Mauritania... it's very spread out. So there's no one single ethnic group that is really representative of Muslims. True, the Arab world is definitely the heart of the Muslim world, but Pakistan and Bangladesh probably have the highest overall populations of Muslims... actually no, Indonesia has the highest overall population of Muslims!

You would lose it if you lived where I do. There are entire night clubs, dance clubs in the city near me that white guys don't even go to. Everyone knows what goes on there and who is and is not welcome. I go to rock concerts and the only white women there are w their boyfriends. At hip hop shows there are plenty of single white girls looking to party and hook up. I could go on and on w examples but I won't. People can stick their heads in the sand if they want to; I really don't give a shit.

Check out MadBusDriver on you tube, especially the one called "there will be no race war".

And where is that? If not a specific city, then which US state?

And what are these night clubs actually like? Is it a case of "no white men allowed, women of any race allowed"? Is that their official policy or just unofficial?

And white women would rather go to hip hop shows than rock concerts ... well it doesn't surprise me that much, especially in America ... is it the case that rock music is seen as "dinosaur" music for white men and older people?

You said you could go on and on with examples. Please do. I'd rather know the truth than have my head in the sand.