Mental Support Community

females views etc (Trigger Warning!)

Jessie

44 minutes ago, FloridaDood898 said:

As me and 'divorced' said there simply isn't enough big dicks to go around. Also wouldn't the amount of boys  with larger penises increase over time if this was correct? if you think about it it should do. If for the most part men with larger penisis screwed women more than average/smaller guys then generally most pregnancies should be from these men which would include their larger than average penis size genes to pass onto the baby if it turns out to be a boy. I don't see this changing in recent years at all in studies.

There may be truth to what the Dane is saying for women active on one night stand sex apps like tinder.   It is said 20% of the men on tinder have sex with nearly all the women on tinder.  Also men with small penises don't go on tinder which skews the data.    Thus, the Dane doesn't believe scientific studies based on random samples of men, not the sexually active who tend to be much larger.

However, tinder has nothing to do with men and women pairing up for marriage or long term relationships.  For marriage, women have to settle not just have sex with the most attractive (penis or otherwise) man they see.

Admittedly, I am basing this on reading.  I have no first hand experience.  In my day it was meeting people in social circles, common interest groups, work, family contacts, etc.  

If there are penis size changes toward larger due to female selection it would be because of selections for raising a family not one night stands or sexual adventure.

4 hours ago, FloridaDood898 said:

As me and 'divorced' said there simply isn't enough big dicks to go around. Also wouldn't the amount of boys  with larger penises increase over time if this was correct? if you think about it it should do. If for the most part men with larger penisis screwed women more than average/smaller guys then generally most pregnancies should be from these men which would include their larger than average penis size genes to pass onto the baby if it turns out to be a boy. I don't see this changing in recent years at all in studies.

“There simply aren’t enough to go around.”

Let’s take the population of the United States as a basis using the 2018 national census (CIA Factbook). In November of 2018 the population of males aged 15-54 was 86,742,625 while females aged 15-54 numbered 85,472,325. Ratio of males to females is almost 1:1. If we take the Ansell condom company average penis size numbers as a reference since these numbers were obtained from a random sampling of nightclub attendees in Cancun Mexico (assume sexually active men), this means 5% of men will have an erect penis greater than 7.52” (avg=5.877, SD=0.852). 

Applying this to the total pop of men in the us aged 15-54, it means  4,337,131 men will have a penis larger than 7.52”. If we further take the 2017 pop estimates of the 10 largest cities in the us and calculate the city pop as a percentage of the total pop, we can then take that percentage and calculate a breakdown of men with penises > 7.52” and the total female pop of each city, assuming they are spread proportionally to the total city percentage. This breaks down to approximately 1 male to 20 females. Taking Dallas for instance, it means there are 17,682 males with penises > 7.52” available to service 348,453 women. That is not unreasonable and I’ve personalky known men who have had hundreds of casual sexual partners. 

The “evolutionary” argument is often cited as proof this isn’t happening because it commits a massive error: animals do not possess rationality or contraceptives. Humans do. That’s the entire point of sexual education and pro-choice. The patterns of thought that are activated when evaluating a mate for child rearing are entirely different from those evaluating a casual hookup partner.

To conclude the example above, (and the reason I chose to spread the population across 10 largest cities, not the entire geographical extent of the country) considering any one of those 348,453 women to be on an app like tinder browsing within the Dallas radius, and recalling that the overall population of females to males in the USA is roughly 1:1, we can assume that the woman would only have to “swipe left” 20 times for her cherries to line up and hit the jackpot. Conversely, that one guy has access to (theoretically) over a quarter million potential women for casual sex. It stretches credulity to say it’s impossible in 2019 for one well hung confident young guy to service hundreds of women. Smartphones and hookup apps have transformed sex relations fundamentally.

Parenthetically, most women and even some men have no trouble admitting this Pareto principle when the shoe is on the other foot, in which case it’s characterized as medieval, oppressive, cruel. I don’t really give a shit in any case since men like me lose out no matter what...whether the “alpha” is conceived as a savage chest-beating gorilla patriarch with his harem of females or a horse-hung pot-smoking “Netflix and chill” free-love gigolo. In both cases, women are the prize, for which they have to do absolutely nothing except exist.

I think Klingpeach is confusing the issue!  Of course there are enough large penis guys around for women wanting sexual adventures.  That is what I meant with my tinder and 1 night stand analysis.

There are not enough large penis guys for a large per cent of women to have as marriage or long term partners for the purpose of raising a family.  Only procreative sex which results in children would change the average penis size of the population over time.  Even so, there would be a slow evolution towards larger penises due to female preference.

Duh!  Small dick men are unlikely to be sex athletes.  This is partially due to the preferences of women and partially due to sps which overemphasizes the importance of penis size in the MINDS of men.

If I may say so, I was something of a sex athlete myself when young, seeking adventure instead of long term partners.  Most guys in those pick-up bar venues of yesteryear were larger than average though >7.5 I think was pretty exceptional even there.  There were some very aggressive (and fun) guys with average or less too.  There were more factors in adventurous sex than size on my mind.

Why is it so impossible for guys to admit they might not be cut out to be a sex athlete, regardless whether the reason be penis size or something else?

17 minutes ago, divorced said:

Why is it so impossible for guys to admit they might not be cut out to be a sex athlete, regardless whether the reason be penis size or something else?

I notice this with a lot of guys with small penises (or ones they think are small) they seem to just be totally unreasonably bias for the notion "alpha males" with bigger dicks get all the pussy and the beta guys (I assume they mean themselves) sit by and do nothing but watch like wimps. Sure many do because they are alpha but much of that has nothing to do with size for the most part.

@Klingpleach Yes I do accept that its been scientifically verified that women on average prefer a larger penis for one night stands but the majority of women with men outside of this who are in sensible relationships/marriages are for the most part with average sized men. Its just how it is.

The average penis size would have increased long ago if these supposedly so many men with big dicks made male babies but its not the case and small guys seem to have trouble understanding this proven biology for some reason. It's all the proof you need really.

56 minutes ago, divorced said:

In my humble opinion, this is the reason, the basis, the root of all SPS:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/penis-size-does-matter-in-the-locker-room-at-least-9202855.html

I have been posting articles like that for 5 years and the guys here do one of two things - ignore it or fly into a rage. 

The whole phenomena begins and ends with well hung males, who, as the article points out, are “outed” to women by their friends. The crime that I’m indicted for is the fact that I’m envious. As a small dick man you better accept your fucking place in the “cocktocracy” and give your superiors proper respect. Women are intently observant of the social hierarchy among a group of males and can instantly spot who the leader is, strictly by the behavior of the other males in the group. By laughing and constantly bringing up a “mate’s” big dick, it’s signaling a social cue to any women who may be watching that the well hung guy is desirable in some way, and inevitably they associate a big dick with alpha status. After a long enough time, a big dick is genuinely required to grab attention.

There also seems to be an extremely fine line between what straight males would consider as “gay” and what they would consider as jovial locker room banter, and sexual prowess or sexual activity seems to be a strong determinant of that. As for me, I could never joke or be around another hung guy. It makes me just want to smash their face in.

To answer your question divorced, it’s competition. It’s an attack on the core of a man’s identity and self worth. It’s the equivalent of accusing a woman of being a shitty mother who’s only fit to produce average or below average/sickly children. 

59 minutes ago, FloridaDood898 said:

@Klingpleach Yes I do accept that its been scientifically verified that women on average prefer a larger penis for one night stands but the majority of women with men outside of this who are in sensible relationships/marriages are for the most part with average sized men. Its just how it is.

The average penis size would have increased long ago if these supposedly so many men with big dicks made male babies but its not the case. That's all the proof you need really.

What is your point? That’s exactly what I said. Who has ever said anything in here about marriage? What male in here complaining about his dick cares about marriage or children?

People have accused me of being misogynist when I’m the least misogynist man here. I place the blame where it squarely belongs - big penis men and their “bros”. That’s my crime. I’ve provoked some massive flame wars in the past by stating this. It drives some men into a rage, those who believe in some imaginary pile of horseshit like the “bro code”. If there weren’t any men with big penises, SPS wouldn’t be an issue. In that sense, I’m a sexual Marxist. Down with the cocktocracy.

40 minutes ago, Klingpeach said:

As a small dick man you better accept your fucking place in the “cocktocracy” and give your superiors proper respect.

Not really. Actually its about physical attractiveness and money. Big dicks are a big bonus but usually money tops it. You think every president of the united states got that far because they were hung like donkeys?!?!?? please.

a little advise to you Klingpeach which most people are likely too polite or even too wary to tell you; stop wallowing in self pity so much I dare say you may find you might actually ENJOY your life once in a while! just a suggestion I know its crazy the prospect of perhaps not throwing yourself a constant pity party every day all day but remember you are not the only one who has been through bad times in his life. Believe it or not even very hung males have tragedy and bad things happen to them unless the sheer incredible energy of having a big dick has this magical power scientists have not learned about yet that somehow makes them immune to things such as sickness, mental illness, family tragedy, financial problems, marriage breakdown, victims of crime, drink addiction, drug addiction, gambling addiction, trauma from past abuse etc etc etc the list goes on and as far as I know the darkness on earth that causes these things that ruin people could give a rats a** if you are hung like a donkey or a gerbil but I suppose everything bad in the world has only ever happened to small or average guys right? and every guy hung like a horse leads this lavish rich wonderful life by default right? yeh seems totally legit. Totally legit.

I know this all might seem as alien and otherworldly to you but hey its just worth trying sometime to stop being so miserable and aggressive. :)

This wasn't to be mean but just try to get you to realise you are taking this way... WAY out of proportion here.

The fact he was successful in business does not make him an “alpha”. Oprah Winfrey is a billionaire too. Is she an “alpha” male? There are a million definitions to fit that label and every guy you meet has their own. Incels and beta males will claim it’s “hard work” or “integrity” or a dozen other equally bland abstractions that have nothing to do with sexuality.

You'll find successful people would be considered alpha in the business world and outside of it too I mean granted not all of them but you have to have a ruthless mentality and have charisma at the same time. Some of the most successful people I have ever known in the business world have been extremely charismatic people who radiate confidence (and they are likely sneaky and ruthless when they need to be to get ahead) they can't ALL have big dicks.

8 hours ago, Klingpeach said:

What is your point? That’s exactly what I said. Who has ever said anything in here about marriage? What male in here complaining about his dick cares about marriage or children?

I think quite a few small guys here and elsewhere imply that they can't have a normal family life.  Many seem to think all women would be enthusiastic cuckolders.

7 hours ago, Klingpeach said:

The fact he was successful in business does not make him an “alpha”. Oprah Winfrey is a billionaire too. Is she an “alpha” male? There are a million definitions to fit that label and every guy you meet has their own. Incels and beta males will claim it’s “hard work” or “integrity” or a dozen other equally bland abstractions that have nothing to do with sexuality.

Wasn't it you that posted the male social sexual video by Dox Day(sp?)?  That guy had it nailed I think.  

Many people become wealthy because they happened to be in the right place at the right time and handled the opportunity well.   Alpha status may have nothing to do with it.  True alphas are more interested in leading, dominating and maintaining status in the eyes of others.  These characteristics might often interfere with cunning wealth accumulation.

Old man Rockefeller and Henry Ford, as well, were little guys (I don't know about their genitals).  Henry Ford saw Harry Bennett deck a much bigger guy in a fist fight on the docks and immediately hired him to be his second in command.  Old man Ford was probably a Gamma.  Henry Ford was a race car driver and talented garage mechanic when  the world was ripe to be put on wheels.

BTW:  Isn't Oprah rumored to be an alpha lesbian?

7 minutes ago, smallguy said:

Wasn't it you that posted the male social sexual video by Dox Day(sp?)?  That guy had it nailed I think.  

Many people become wealthy because they happened to be in the right place at the right time and handled the opportunity well.   Alpha status may have nothing to do with it.  True alphas are more interested in leading, dominating and maintaining status in the eyes of others. 

Yes, I watched that video.  It had me "nailed" too.  After puberty with my hormones raging, I wanted the guys perceived to be at the top of the social sexual hierarchy.  Took me a while to learn that was simple minded.  Probably a natural instinct for women though.

9 hours ago, Klingpeach said:

I’m a sexual Marxist. Down with the cocktocracy.

Gama nonsense like real Marxism.  Hmmmm.  Marx did preach the "community of women" I think.? Equally available to men?  Or feminist collective?  Did he spell out how sex was to work under communism?

Lol @divorced I knew it. Out of everything I wrote last night that’s the one that caught your attention. Because it would mean in practice women would not have access to big cock anymore. Just little pencil dicks like me. Equality and fairness and justice...my goodness all that stuff is just great and noble until it touches on sexuality then it’s complete social Darwinism survival of the fittest. After all, if you can’t pick up women or satisfy them sexually you’re just a creep. You’ve been marked by the gods, you’re evil, defective, the most diabolical of all creatures - dare one say it - an incel.

34 minutes ago, Klingpeach said:

Lol @divorced I knew it. Out of everything I wrote last night that’s the one that caught your attention. Because it would mean in practice women would not have access to big cock anymore. Just little pencil dicks like me. Equality and fairness and justice...my goodness all that stuff is just great and noble until it touches on sexuality then it’s complete social Darwinism survival of the fittest. After all, if you can’t pick up women or satisfy them sexually you’re just a creep. You’ve been marked by the gods, you’re evil, defective, the most diabolical of all creatures - dare one say it - an incel.

I just meant it is a fantasy like real Marxism.  Are you familiar with Marxist prescriptions for sexual relations?  Current campus Marxists might not have right.  I'm no expert on this.  I'm asking to avoid a lot of google reading.  Did Marx himself revert to social darwinism re:sex?

OK.  I googled it myself.  It is unclear what Marx expected.  Communist Manifesto:

• But you Communists would introduce community of women, screams the bourgeoisie in chorus.
  • The bourgeois sees his wife a mere instrument of production. He hears that the instruments of production are to be exploited in common, and, naturally, can come to no other conclusion that the lot of being common to all will likewise fall to the women.
  • He has not even a suspicion that the real point aimed at is to do away with the status of women as mere instruments of production.
  • For the rest, nothing is more ridiculous than the virtuous indignation of our bourgeois at the community of women which, they pretend, is to be openly and officially established by the Communists. The Communists have no need to introduce community of women; it has existed almost from time immemorial.
  • Our bourgeois, not content with having wives and daughters of their proletarians at their disposal, not to speak of common prostitutes, take the greatest pleasure in seducing each other’s wives.
  • Bourgeois marriage is, in reality, a system of wives in common and thus, at the most, what the Communists might possibly be reproached with is that they desire to introduce, in substitution for a hypocritically concealed, an openly legalised community of women. For the rest, it is self-evident that the abolition of the present system of production must bring with it the abolition of the community of women springing from that system, i.e., of prostitution both public and private
  •  

maybe the guy who died of dick enlargement surgery had some kind of megalomania stemming from his riches. In fact, you can cancel the maybe after I read the actual article. I hope it's ok to post the following lines. It's just scientific information:

Smooth muscle is an involuntary non-striated muscle. It is divided into two subgroups; the single-unit (unitary) and multiunit smooth muscle. Within single-unit cells, the whole bundle or sheet contracts as a syncytium.

Smooth muscle cells are found in the walls of hollow organs, including the stomach, intestines, urinary bladder and uterus, and in the walls of passageways, such as the arteries and veins of the circulatory system, and the tracts of the respiratory, urinary, and reproductive systems. These cells are also present in the eyes and are able to change the size of the iris and alter the shape of the lens. In the skin, smooth muscle cells cause hair to stand erect in response to cold temperature or fear.

To my knowledge Marxism itself makes no mention of sexual relations in explicit terms. Communism is not a liberal system. In actual practice, it resembles Puritanism more than anything, at least regarding social morals. It claimed to be a reaction against Bourgeois decadence, which included sexual liberation and feminism. Prostitution was in theory banned in the Soviet Union after the revolution; social problems like drugs, prostitution, crime, etc were attributed to capitalism and the bourgeoisie. People falling into these categories, including homosexuals and the mentally ill, were arrested and sent to camps as “anti-social elements”. 

Contrary to popular belief, Puritanism did not condemn sexuality as such, only deviant sexuality. In fact the celebration of sexuality had historical roots from the Reformation as something given to humans by god, in contrast to what had been taught until that time by the church portraying sex as something evil (as well as priestly celibacy). Children were encouraged and expected from all healthy adults - exactly the same as communism. Also contrary to popular belief, it was Protestants and later puritans who effected laws basically absolving women of any obligations of the marriage vow if the man was impotent or could not perform. Impotence was seen as shameful and a disgrace, abnormal, even an indication of homosexuality. 

I honestly don’t know much beyond these connections. I do know the communists were as invested in a “Superman” as much as the Nazis were, they called it the “New Man” or something similar, and the propaganda posters always showed something identical to the Nazi ubermensch...big muscular arms, strong jawline, big chest, etc. I doubt penis size was discussed very much...but the theoretical equality of men and women, a similar view of male impotence, and the ease of obtaining a divorce in the system ensured woman’s ability to find sexually satisfactory men. I would assume.