Mental Support Community

Is there an official picture of what is considered NORMAL erect for a fully grown man?

Forget just the talk on how long worldwide officially average is in inches or cm's etc I KNOW the answer. I just wanted to deal with this nagging quest to find just the ONE picture of an erect penis that could be used as the official  deciding image that perhaps scientists after all their research can say: "THERE! hey guys you see this picture of an erect penis right here? THIS IS WHAT MOST GUYS LOOK LIKE! so if you are slightly smaller than it or bigger than it its roughly average so you you are within the norm" what usually happens is its just a mish mash of supposedly "average" penises but they all seem either too big or too small. Is diffiucult to ignore the obvious differences to call any one THE deciding one of most men. I get that average is a vague broad spectrum but there must just be that ONE picture out there somewhere what makes it the deciding picture and I want it.

Again please lets not talk about the validated scientific measurements at all as I am well aware of them. I wanted to deal with this in picture form ONLY on this thread. *sigh* no doubt someone will ignore this little rule and quote measurements anyway of course.  Ty.

Explicit photos are not allowed on the forum...it’s only a matter of time before a moderator gets involved. But before it’s deleted, that’s an average/normal dick for “relationships”. It’s normal for a sexual beta. It’s normal for a “provider”. It’s normal for making babies. 

It’s small for the hookup scene and casual sex encounters. 

Please, everyone: NO PHOTOGRAPHS OF GENITALIA! This type of pictures isn't allowed here, on this website.  

(There's no point in posting them; you only complicate our lives as we (moderators and admins) have to see all the pictures (what we really don't enjoy, BTW) and delete each of them.)

THANK YOU.

2 hours ago, Klingpeach said:

Explicit photos are not allowed on the forum...it’s only a matter of time before a moderator gets involved. But before it’s deleted, that’s an average/normal dick for “relationships”. It’s normal for a sexual beta. It’s normal for a “provider”. It’s normal for making babies. 

It’s small for the hookup scene and casual sex encounters. 

That's really reality check for a guy just under 4" like myself.  Too bad the guy's hand wasn't visible or a ruler.  I would guess somewhat under 6".  Yeah, I saw it before it was deleted.

1 hour ago, smallguy said:

That's really reality check for a guy just under 4" like myself.  Too bad the guy's hand wasn't visible or a ruler.  I would guess somewhat under 6".  Yeah, I saw it before it was deleted.

There are 3 sizes: hung, small, and micro. Hung guys are desired for no strings attached (nsa) fucking of every variety. Everyone else is left to deal with emotional drama.

well I am 6X4 inches. approximately 1.7 inches wide. And I can tell you that my life is really complicated because of this fact. the worst part is that i am really small when limp. people get an innacurate picture just looking at me. and it's all hell. i don't know what sex feels like because i have never managed to face a woman confidently. i have a guess it's not going to be toooooooooooo bad. but my life is complicated as hell.

to be very honest with you i don't know where to go. i feel kind of guilty posting here because most people here have more serious issues than me and it feels like ia m making light of the matter on the other hand i am not even average so i can't even lead a normal life. klingpeach is right. there is a lot of emotions involved.

This is a small penis syndrome forum. You don't necessarily have to have what we normally think of as a small penis to be heard. If you are having problems with how you feel about your penis and it is effecting your life in a detrimental way then you belong here. Don't feel like you are not welcome.

I'm not sure this particular thread is the right place but still.

37 minutes ago, the_anonymous_one said:

well I am 6X4 inches. approximately 1.7 inches wide. And I can tell you that my life is really complicated because of this fact. the worst part is that i am really small when limp. people get an innacurate picture just looking at me. and it's all hell. i don't know what sex feels like because i have never managed to face a woman confidently. i have a guess it's not going to be toooooooooooo bad. but my life is complicated as hell.

Yes, you are welcome here.  Small penis syndrome includes people not statistically small with small obsessions interfering with their life.  Actually, you are quite thin which could make you self-conscious even when erect.  In my opinion, thin is just an interesting variation for sexual experience.

5 hours ago, Klingpeach said:

There are 3 sizes: hung, small, and micro. Hung guys are desired for no strings attached (nsa) fucking of every variety. Everyone else is left to deal with emotional drama.

From a woman's perspectives there are major differences between medically defined micro at 2.75, 4" which is significantly below average, 6" which is better than average though fairly common and large which we might define as over 7 as you implied somewhere.  From a male competition perspective, however, you might be right!  I really balk at calling any thing below 5 or 6 micro even for no strings recreational or adventurous which I haven't indulged for decades now.  After my divorce, at my age, I'll be lucky to get anyone for sex.

30 minutes ago, divorced said:

Yes, you are welcome here.  Small penis syndrome includes people not statistically small with small obsessions interfering with their life.  Actually, you are quite thin which could make you self-conscious even when erect.  In my opinion, thin is just an interesting variation for sexual experience.

Well thanks for your response. I didn't know it was a variation.

16 hours ago, the_anonymous_one said:

well I am 6X4 inches. approximately 1.7 inches wide..

If you are 1.7 wide, your girth is over 5, not 4"!  You are not thin, most likely.

well it's decently wide but the perpendicular direction is not particularly flattering. i am around 5 inches in girth at the base though but i guess  that doesn't count as everyone is wider at the base. it's also where a woman's most nerve ends lie in the beginning of the vagina so that could be a mild positive. i feel much lighter and less worried too. what i was wondering is whether a non circular dick like mine is of much use. i mean if i am stretching the vagina in one direction but not in the other i don't know if that counts.

1 hour ago, the_anonymous_one said:

well it's decently wide but the perpendicular direction is not particularly flattering. i am around 5 inches in girth at the base though but i guess  that doesn't count as everyone is wider at the base. it's also where a woman's most nerve ends lie in the beginning of the vagina so that could be a mild positive. i feel much lighter and less worried too. what i was wondering is whether a non circular dick like mine is of much use. i mean if i am stretching the vagina in one direction but not in the other i don't know if that counts.

I've never noticed that some penises aren't circular!  Maybe I've never seen one or never noticed!  Actually, not every guy is wider at the base.  Some penises have big heavy heads on them thicker than the base!

• 1 month later...
On 4/27/2019 at 10:44 AM, the_anonymous_one said:

Hmm .. yeah. Speaking with you is very educating and refreshing. It reminds me that this is more a matter of male competition and not a female requirement.

I wish I could believe that....But over 160 whatsapp messages in the office work about the rumours of an ex coworker make me doubt. And not to say the 38383838 memes (many of which are post and commented by women) that I read everyday.

I've always thought here's no "average" , from men go from "big" ( 7 inches  and over and also thick) to small, period. I Feel like like there'ss nothing in between.