Jump to content
Mental Support Community

Prince Philip the Duke of Edinburgh


Daveuk
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...

Do you have a proof of it's just some misconstrued tabloid gossip?

Anyway; I wouldn't be surprised if some (or even many) people who know enough about the environmental crisis thought that way. I would just be surprised if someone in such a function said it publicly because it would make him an easy target for haters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, LaLa said:

Do you have a proof of it's just some misconstrued tabloid gossip?

Anyway; I wouldn't be surprised if some (or even many) people who know enough about the environmental crisis thought that way. I would just be surprised if someone in such a function said it publicly because it would make him an easy target for haters.

People who advocate genocide for real should be hated.

He said it decades ago, but no doubt would have excused himself claiming he was just making a point about the effect of population on global warming and the environment.

Yeah, obviously, he can't really come back as a virus.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Telling a dark joke (or comment, if you really cannot agree to call such comments "humor") couldn't be farer from "advocating genocide".

He was known for his humour, sometimes unwelcome, and also for his caring about important causes - he wouldn't be so implicated if he really wanted "genocide"...

I'm sorry for even "explaining" this and also for not doing it right (in a way that would give me more chance to be understood). :( I don't think "arguing" would lead somewhere. So I'm leaving this topic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

David Ike also has a well-researched, thoroughly documented publication about the British royals being reptiles and that’s why they killed diana because she saw HMQE2 shape shifting once in the Buckingham kitchens and you can even watch youtube videos reportedly showing the phenomena because JFK was assassinated by the CIA reptilians so that the illuminati could perform a magic circle on the moon even though we never went ton the moon and usher in the age of aquarius and save the children from greedy oil barons who invaded Iraq because America is an imperialist neo-colonialist woke shithole hellbent on turning the frogs gay. Help us ObiRussiaChinobi you’re the only hope for white christian civilization and our precious bodily fluids!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, @Klingsor; good to see you back again! :) How are you doing?

BTW, I noticed the quotation in your "signature". :D  It's so funny in this context... (I mean you reacting to a topic "arguing about the wish to kill humanity", not mentioning anything about it in your post, but still having that quote underneath it.)

BTW, I had no idea about those reptilians' "theories". I just knew about the existence of some "reptilian conspiracies", but never heard / read what they claim. (Well, not sure if knowing makes any difference...)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Lala, I’m still around...drifting aimlessly. I had forgotten my signature, ha.

Yes he was known for making off color comments, but I remember he once jokingly insulted a wounded soldier when he was at a field hospital or something and the soldier reportedly loved it. Many people aren’t sensitive like me and actually like getting comments like that. I thought it was part of the male bonding experience, rapid fire insults.

RIP Duke.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2021 at 11:12 AM, Klingsor said:

David Ike also has a well-researched, thoroughly documented publication about the British royals being reptiles and that’s why they killed diana because she saw HMQE2 shape shifting once in the Buckingham kitchens and you can even watch youtube videos reportedly showing the phenomena because JFK was assassinated by the CIA reptilians so that the illuminati could perform a magic circle on the moon even though we never went ton the moon and usher in the age of aquarius and save the children from greedy oil barons who invaded Iraq because America is an imperialist neo-colonialist woke shithole hellbent on turning the frogs gay. Help us ObiRussiaChinobi you’re the only hope for white christian civilization and our precious bodily fluids!

Reviewing stupid extremism does nothing to deny that Prince Philip was a Malthusian advocating depopulation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/18/2021 at 8:21 PM, LaLa said:

Telling a dark joke (or comment, if you really cannot agree to call such comments "humor") couldn't be farer from "advocating genocide".

He was known for his humour, sometimes unwelcome, and also for his caring about important causes - he wouldn't be so implicated if he really wanted "genocide"...

I'm sorry for even "explaining" this and also for not doing it right (in a way that would give me more chance to be understood). :( I don't think "arguing" would lead somewhere. So I'm leaving this topic.

Nope.  You didn't explain it.  Prince Philip was an extreme environmentalist along with his son Prince Charles.  The extreme environmentalist literature is full of genocidal ideas to save the planet.  Nothing to respect about such thinking.  

You do know that Malthus advocated genocide?  Malthus has been a staple of the Brit ruling class for a very long time as has been eugenics.  Stay in LaLa land, I guess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is all pointless and potentially disturbing to some. I'm sorry people coming here to read something about the late prince see these topics here. I'm obviously not not advocating for genocide and I don't think you have "bad intentions" either, but we should stop going on

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...