Mental Support Community

Social services, are considering adoption. HELP !!!

SweetSue

jessicajane1925,

So sorry for what you are going through. You have so much on your mind. It might be helpful to try and focus on one or two things at a time; taking care of yourself and getting well.

Make a plan to take care of yourself and get plenty of rest in order to feel strong enough to cope with everything else. In your plan put down what you want and stick to it don‘t put up with anyone ‘pushing‘ you around. In your plan you could have things like seeing your children on a regular bases for instance, sending them little cards, pictures and notes letting them know that you love them and are going to do your very best to get things back on track. Even if it takes time to have your children back these little things will keep your relationship with your children alive.

I wish you well. And I hope you get some good news soon. Sounds like it’s about time you got some good news.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Star9DeAtH9wIsH

Star-- This is my second attempt to get you to show more respect for fellow members. I try to stay out of posts, but when you start disrespecting others, you cross a line. Be aware of your words, they have the power to heal and to hurt.

David O.

Edited by David O
Insulting post

Guest ASchwartz

To Star9 and others:

I have read the original offending post by Star9 and the reactions to the content. I am also very concerned because everyone here has the right to feel protected and safe from this type of thing.

Having said this, I am also asking myself if the particular post might be a symptom of Star9's impaired judgement. That does not forgive the comment but might explain it.

Star9, perhaps the innapropriate comment you posted about adoption reflects severe problems you have.

However, I want to warn you that even psychiatric problems are no excuse for bad behavior. Therefore, I am informing you that if you continue to offend others you might be suspended from this community and, in the future, even permanently barred. I do not wish to do that but, at the same time, others here have problems and need support, comfort and help.

Allan :(

Sue,

You did not cause the problem. An immature girl who apparently was looking to hurt someone caused the problem. Remember that you have never done anyting on here to be hurtful. In fact you have always gone out of your way to be kind and supportive. Try to breathe and let this girls anger bounce off of you.

Sue,

Sorry you had to see that post. That was some very hurtful remarks from what I can only imagine to be a young person with many problems of their own. I only hope she finds the help and support she needs when the time comes. It’s give and take in this world. If we need support, we have to give support to others. I fear she might be in for a rude awakening one of these days.

{{Hug}}

Sue,

I am deeply sorry that a highly offensive individual posted such hurtful, words in this thread. :rolleyes: you have nothing to be sorry for. Did nothing wrong. It is shameful and disrespectful to all that a person could write those things without little insight or understanding to what you are experiencing.

It makes me terribly angery and sad. None of it is true. That person does have some issues of her own and I think took it out on you , which crossed the line .

Makes me extremely upset for you , and knowing what you are going through , is very wrong for it to have occured.

I care for you and what happens to you, your feelings, thoughts and emotions matter , and I am here to support you o matter what. It is untrue , what was written by this disturbed girl, who obviously needs help personally . i hope that you can separtate yourself from her own probelms, and know that she is the one who has her own issues surrounding what she wrote, therefore cannot be supportive or objective .

I was shocked and so upset to read just a little about the comments , and know it was all a bunch of B.S.

I care about you and your feelings, what happens to you, and what you are experiencing. you are a very strong, brave woman. If I cold i'd take all the pain away that you feel, and make things right for you.

you are always going to be a mother, a loving, kind mother. I feel in my heart that you were screwed by the system, and I hope that you will continue to fight the system, and be reunited .

You have my 100% support , and know that you deserve the very best. I know that you will continue to fight , and know that your babies love you very much .

Cathy