Mental Support Community

Irmajean new moderator

David O

We're happy to announce the addition of a very highly qualified moderator to the community:

Irmajean

...and we would like to welcome her in this role. With moderation come super powers, badges, more money than ever ($000,000,000,000), a corner office that overlooks Central Park, and free access to the executive bathroom.

Irmajean is very bright, even-handed, open-minded, intuitive, compassionate, thoughtful, understanding and sensitive-- which are some of the core values of the community and the most essential pieces that make our "family" work. :P

Please give her a very warm welcome in this new role.

David

WOW, sheeeze Beth, was it the HUGE paypacket that comes with the job, the badges or your own corner office, that made you take the job. :D

How could you ever possibly of turned it down :P

I am interested in these super powers the moderators recieve, is there a Magic Wand and manual involved ???

Well done hun, Im sure you are gonna do a brill job here :)

Take care

Incidentally, for those who may not know, the moderators for the forum are:

Allan Schwartz (Administrator)

Mark Dombeck (Administrator)

CatMom

JustTrying

Kaudio

Malign

David O.

and now

IrmaJean

There will likely be 2 more added in the next couple of days.

:P Way to go, Beth!

This just popped into my head now! (as regards you: )

"A little loving, a little giving.

To build a dream for the world we live in.

A little patience and understanding.

For our tomorrow a little peace."

Thanks everyone! :D Everyone here has been wonderful. I feel so encouraged by the caring spirit of the people I've met on this board. I will do my best with moderating.

David, thank you for your kind words. These thoughts mean a lot to me, especially coming from you...someone whom I respect and admire so very much. With that huge salary, the first round of morning coffee is on me today. Chocolate on the side for Sue and myself...:P

Thanks everyone! :) Everyone here has been wonderful. I feel so encouraged by the caring spirit of the people I've met on this board. I will do my best with moderating.

David, thank you for your kind words. These thoughts mean a lot to me, especially coming from you...someone whom I respect and admire so very much. With that huge salary, the first round of morning coffee is on me today. Chocolate on the side for Sue and myself...:o

that is great , we needed anther female mod. glad it is you :) congradulations , :cool:

hey David, Arent Mark and Allan mods too ??? :D
Yes, but they're not bellos like Mark and I-- a bello is someone who has impeccable looks, is tall dark and handsome, is witty and charming to a fault, has huge muscles (musk oils) and who is Italiano (Mark and I are not Italiano tho, or maybe he's been holding out on me and he is)

Say what!!:eek: There are 6 female mods and 2 male mods... Malign and I are completely outnumbered!:D

really David O? had no idea we had more women mods. I just included Allen as a mod as well , and Mark who is in charge of his fourms . Oh well, my mistake . :)

Archived