Mental Support Community

males are worse then females about this

huginn

Mmm, but remember, we're not really in a position to do any kind of therapy. We can't expect to change anybody's mind, directly. For some, it might take years of therapy (and I don't by any means limit that assessment only to the SPS forum. These are illnesses for a reason.)

The difficult thing is that no one can enforce a balance; it has to develop over time. And it can be painful to watch ...

Huginn. How about this. <again, swearing ain't going to cut it>. Go back and read all my posts. Then you'll see----> IM <-----on my way to happiness. I do not posses a weak soul. I win. And I will win. I'm using his forum as one of many tools to get over this small hurdle. Not a mountain but a hurdle. Do yourself a favor <swearing>. I'm sick of these <swearing> comments on this board. What's pathetic is your attitude not your penis. I'm not letting you <swearing> bring me down.

You are not winning you are not on the road to happiness. your weak and pathetic for being unable to handle the truth

Mmm, but remember, we're not really in a position to do any kind of therapy. We can't expect to change anybody's mind, directly. For some, it might take years of therapy (and I don't by any means limit that assessment only to the SPS forum. These are illnesses for a reason.)

The difficult thing is that no one can enforce a balance; it has to develop over time. And it can be painful to watch ...

I wasn't suggesting enforcing a balance. Balance can't be forced. I just feel bad for those whose come here looking for hope or to try to better their situation because right now, they won't find it here.

Who knows what will help someone? Maybe they'll get an outside view of their own attitudes ...

I don't control what might work. It's hard enough just deleting all the swear words. ;-)

I feel bad for most people who end up here on our site. Most of them have been through, or are going through, the individual equivalent of hell. I know I was, when I first came here.

And I feel good that they have a place to go, whether their attitudes are good or not.

I wish I knew for sure what would help the most people, but I don't. It's a continual guess. But it would be worse if I didn't try.

The truth? What that I've been happy sexually mostly all of my life and that the only problems i have had have been the ones I have created. I have horrible anxiety and have suffered from depression, not just about this dick stuff but from many things in life. I've taken things to the extreme. I'm on this board because I'm obsessed with perfection. None of these comments are going to get me down anymore. I've had amazing sexual experiences and have slept with plenty of very attractive girls. So huginn you can blow me. I'm a guy on here who wasn't scared to take his pants off in front of other men and women. I've gone from being a fat slob to running in 5ks and soon 10ks. Weakness? No. Crazy? Yea I'm probably a little crazy. I'm sorry people around here can't handle my transformation. I should just be miserable and drink myself into my grave right? Because its hopeless... Get the fuck out of here. And please don't edit anything I write. This is what it looks like to succeed. Shit I'm ready to buy a dildo if my girl wants. She can stick it in me for all I care. Who gives a fuck. It's life. Party and enjoy it bitch.

You are not winning you are not on the road to happiness. your weak and pathetic for being unable to handle the truth

Handle what truth? Your truth? Your life experiences aren't his. Does it really make you so angry that he has someone in his life? So what, he's happy, why does that bother you so much?

Jealousy? Does it make you second guess your preconceived conceptions? Why be so bitter? The truth is, we all have to make our own happiness in this world.

The very fact that he's willing to put himself out there makes him anything but pathetic. Pathetic is sitting around feeling sorry for yourself and bashing others on the Internet who have done what you're incapable of doing.

I'm sorry you're in a bad place but your bad place is not his and shouldn't be making him feel like crap just because he's trying to better himself and he's happy.

For someone who knows how it feels to be treated like shit it amazes me how quickly you dish it out.

All of you should take a time out! If you want support, give support. If you want empathy, give empathy, if you want respect, give respect. Most importantly, if you want unconditional love, give unconditional love.

I have a physical problem and I live in a society which finds that amusing, and sees me as less of a man, no amount of positive thinking will change that.

​Not every member of society behaves or feels this way. Can you be open to that possibility?

The implied argument in positive thinking is that if you are still having problems then you are not being positive enough, it is your fault, but I cannot change society or my body with happy thoughts.

​Everyone's feelings matter and your experiences should be honored. It's true that you can't change others and you can't change your body. What can you change that would prove to be helpful for you?

I've always wanted to help. How can I help?

Handle what truth? Your truth? Your life experiences aren't his. Does it really make you so angry that he has someone in his life? So what, he's happy, why does that bother you so much?

Jealousy? Does it make you second guess your preconceived conceptions? Why be so bitter? The truth is, we all have to make our own happiness in this world.

The very fact that he's willing to put himself out there makes him anything but pathetic. Pathetic is sitting around feeling sorry for yourself and bashing others on the Internet who have done what you're incapable of doing.

I'm sorry you're in a bad place but your bad place is not his and shouldn't be making him feel like crap just because he's trying to better himself and he's happy.

For someone who knows how it feels to be treated like shit it amazes me how quickly you dish it out.

All of you should take a time out! If you want support, give support. If you want empathy, give empathy, if you want respect, give respect. Most importantly, if you want unconditional love, give unconditional love.

He has something like being rich or extremely good looking that overcompensates for having a small penis and is coming here just to gloat or he is lying

the truth is for the vast majority of us no matter what we do we will always fail

Dude your outta your mind. First off, I wish I was rich. I'm not, yet at least. I'm as middle class as it gets. Looks? I do myself a favor and eat well and exercise. It goes a long way not looking like a slob like I used to. I've had plenty of private messages to members on here so they know I'm here for a little help and that's all. I was doing good I think handing out what I thought was good advice in the past few weeks. But recently this board has turned into a black hole. I understand fully what my ex went through with me. It's the attitude that's impossible to deal with. I can feel it trying to talk with you guys on this board. If you think your going to always fail then guess what? You're going to fail. At least with women. If I had the attitude of some of you guys here I'd be alone. Id have no GF right now. I'm pretty much at peace with myself. I'm stressing out taking years off my life and its ridiculous. I'm getting laid I'm having fun and I have a beautiful GF. I'm going to ruin all of that because I wish my dick was two inches bigger? I'd be crazy again to fuck this up. And I know for a fact my ex didn't leave me because of my size. 5 year relationship. She left me because I was acting like some of you.

Being positive and upbeat makes my day a million times better. It makes everyone around you better. Hell it makes people want to be around you. I seriously see so many cool things to be excited about in life. Ok so I have a GF. We write lists and plan cool things to do. We have a trip booked. We motivate each other on fitness. We get excited about cooking healthy meals. We like to volunteer and help people out. I dunno she has a good work ethic and a good heart. Sex is only one part of the equation. I introduced this bullshit. Not her. I got scared because of how great this relationship is. I'm like shes so great she deserves the best. So I obsessed over it and started doubting myself. I realize shes a girl who isn't simple minded like some of the girls I know and doesn't prioritize sex. I honestly think some of you guys are picking shitty women. I completely understand getting down and angry about this but dragging in on. Come on and at least try.

Turn yourself into a desirable man. Most women will make it work. Just like you would do if your dream girl had an issue like this. I said it before if my GF lost her breasts and couldn't replace them I wouldn't love her any less. I'd probably love her more for being so strong to deal with it as I'm sure it would be mentally damaging to any woman.

Impressive, Jeep.

I know "positive thinking" sounds like it means "lying to yourself", but ultimately it just means accepting yourself and the idiots, I mean the world, around you. Note that accepting them doesn't mean agreeing with them, if you decide you don't want to.

Not everything that's true is right. It's true that people discriminate against others (for all sorts of things, not just penis size), but that doesn't make it right. So accepting that it's (currently) true doesn't mean you agree with it; you could instead work to change it, for instance. Or just choose to associate with people who believe the way you do. But in the end, we each decide what "right" and "wrong" mean to us.

when I was a kid one of my fantasy girls was Jenny McCarthy.

Just a saw a clip with her saying she would never date a big framed guy as sometimes they have 'small penises"

It was weird - it just came out of the blue on a tv conversation- they werent even talking about sex per se.

I wonder what the response would have been if she had said she might be worried that x has 'black' genes or 'hispanic' genes

Its a sunny day today- but I think I shall stay indoors- I have cancelled my plans- hunker down time...

I'm going to let my GF know I appreciate her putting up with me. I wonder how well that goes over. Ahh woke up this morning rubbed her back got breakfast came home and had some very good sex. I was even complimented... Swwweeett! Now I'm spending the day laughing and enjoyin the nice weather with her and my small pathetic penis.

I know I shouldn't- but I kinda liked her- and I can't get her size comments about out of my mind space...

If I had gone out I would have seen couples walking in the sunshine and that would have seriously pissed me off.

Instead I went to bed and put my music on loud- just tried to drown my brain out.

However I shall be watching Mayweather tonight- its on about 4am over here and I have a media package

I find frenetic sports take my mind off things...