Mental Support Community

"What should be done about us?" A heartfelt question.

You are NO wuss mate. I hope it all works out for you.

Thanks Small. Really, I'm fine.

I've had an exposed nerve on my left testicle since birth. It really started to bother me during puberty. Two or three doctors examined me (G.P., urologist..etc) and decided the knot or small lump was benign. Now that I'm older everything's starting to droop and hang a little lower. The thing is starting to bother me a little again.

We all know what it is, they just wanted a better picture of what's going on.

My wifes just had a burr up her ass about my healthcare since my heart attack. It'll all work out.

hey john, see if you can convince the ultrasound people to let your wife perform the ultrasound "procedure" on you. ;)

Hmmmm....nude on an exam table...her in a classic, crisp white nurses uniform with the hat and the little red cross on the front.....I'm sitting here with one of my eyebrows arched and a big grin. :)

Victim, it doesn't cause any sharp pains, more of a quick pinching feeling.

I was 18 when I had this looked into. One of the docs said they could remove the whole testicle, but that would probably be the only way to get rid of it. Of course, ultrasounds didn't even exist then.

It doesn't help that the nerve is in a hard to get place and would require me to get into several awkward positions to find and film. I remember the docs having an extremely hard time finding and examining it years ago.

I am shocked by some of what I have read; expected more from the medical profession. To me it is a symptom of a larger deterioration of decency in society. All any of us can do is our little part to improve the world. May God bless you all.

When I was in the Navy I had to go for an annual check up one time. In the military you don't have a doctor assigned to you, you see whichever doctor happens to be on duty that day. So I got a notice to report to the clinic for my check up. I was told to wait in the room undress and the doctor would be in soon. A few minutes later a lady doctor about 40-45 years old quite attractive for her age walked in.

It kind athrew me a little as I'd never seen a woman doctor before. I was kind oif embarrassed about being in front of her wearing only my underpants but I soon got used to it. Then after doing all the usual stuff. She pulled up a chair in front of me, sat down and said "drop your drawers". I did and she did the hernia test "turn your head and cough"

I should have been embarrassed as hell but I wasn't for some reason. I think if I had known before hand that all this was going to happen I would have been dreading it but being sprung on me like that I didn't have time to be afraid.

That whole thing still features in my sex fantasies a lot. Usually ends up with her laying on the exam table, legs spread and me fucking her.

• 3 months later...

Yea how crazy it is to have a small dick. It is as if we should just all be taken to camps and sent to the gas chambers. We have no use in the world for modern sexual women. Our anger issues because of our small equipment are totally unacceptable. But yea funny thing is that even if I could afford a vehicle that one would say compensates for a small penis I wouldn't just because I wouldn't want anyone to think that. I drive a Honda right now. How fitting.

Hey Victim...I have posted about my workplace a few times here since I joined a few days ago and the ongoing chats my female coworkers loudly have sometimes. I consider all of these women dear friends and obviously for some reason must think I am doing OK in the pants because they never hold back when the penis size conversation comes up and I am near. Maybe it's because I have a pretty wife and they think that no one that looks like her could be with a guy with a tiny cock. It's like there is this lynch mob mentality of women in groups and they must all join in and agree about the worthlessness of guys with small dicks. It is totally unacceptable for any woman to stand up in these conversations as say..."Well you know to me cock size isn't something that makes or breaks a relationship." If a women in my workplace were to say that out loud she would be jumped on.."What? Are you kidding me? You are crazy." So even though there may be a handful in every crowd of women who could live a life with a man with a small cock, they sure as hell can't admit it.

Yes I saw your posts about the coworkers and I can totally believe it. The company I work for is 75% female (that is a fact stated in press releases) and while I have not heard the blatant discussions you have there have been little comments like this little 5' tall gal was asked about the huge SUV (I think it was a Tacoma) she drove and she did not miss a beat and said "I like everything big!".