NoOneImportant

40 members have voted

1. 1. How big is your penis? (errect)

• 0-2 inches
    • 2-3 inches
    • 3-4 inches
    • 4-5 inches
    • 5+ inches (why are you here?)

and evolutionists say cavemen were stupid.

The little that I have read leads me to believe evolutionists see cave men as organisms adapting to their environment and subject to the whims of natural selection.

I am not completely sold on evolution, I think like everything that has "believers" that some take it too far in their efforts to prove it explains everything and to squash dissent.

I'd be curious to hear what others think about our origins.

The little that I have read leads me to believe evolutionists see cave men as organisms adapting to their environment and subject to the whims of natural selection.

I am not completely sold on evolution, I think like everything that has "believers" that some take it too far in their efforts to prove it explains everything and to squash dissent.

I'd be curious to hear what others think about our origins.

i see evolutionists as organisms adapting to their environment and subject to the whims of natural selection. :P

ps, no offense to anyone who believes in evolution.

I believe in God, but I believe in science too. I'm not sold on evolution either, but I really don't know. It's all very difficult to comprehend. I think that the decision to only study what we can perceive and scientifically measure is flawed. If goldfish were scientists I'd love to hear their thesis on the universe.

lol. well, for starters, i doubt they'd refer to themselves as "gold"fish since they're so darn cheap. :D

Sorry I didn't go back for a re-read and my memory isn't great but I think the gist was the same no?

Essentially I think it's about variability of the genome. It's not trying to achieve perfection for reproduction but enough variability to to allow survival. In this example a preference for homosexulity does not mean you cannot breed at all or otherwise add to the survivability of other offspring. If our society was based around an alpha male with a harem of females homosexuality might actually increase your chances of survival and ability to mate. It's imperfect but it's not correct to assume that natural selection always tries to create perfect conditions for copulation imo.

No the gist is not at all the same.

Adding to the survivability of others offspring does not pass along your DNA.

Now you do have a solid point that if homosexuals did breed w women that would pass on their genetic material. It would also prove that homosexuals can be heterosexual and presumably vice versa.

But anyway, as the Lady says "don't be a drag, just be a queen".

I guess it comes down to feelings. We know love exists because we have felt it but maybe if we had not felt it we would not believe it despite everyone saying it was real. Perhaps I have just never felt god and so cannot believe.

Agreed. We know the world through our senses but too often forget there is a lot more to the world than what we sense. One can only imagine the kinds of things that will be commonplace a thousand years from now that would blow our minds if we knew today.

Agreed. We know the world through our senses but too often forget there is a lot more to the world than what we sense. One can only imagine the kinds of things that will be commonplace a thousand years from now that would blow our minds if we knew today.

yeah, it certainly blows my mind knowing that at some point, earth won't be such a shitty planet. of course i won't be around to witness it....