Mental Support Community

Holidays

Guest ASchwartz

Guest ASchwartz

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday Season and a happy New Year, filled with health and well being. I truly hope that the future will bring all of you the things you want the most. Also, lets hope for peace in the world and a better economy with lots more jobs.

Happy Holidays,

Allan:)

Guest ASchwartz

Well Danni, when I was a child (a hundred years ago:D) we had one of those fake electric fire places. I was always bewildered by how Santa would come down because there was no chimney. Everyone assured me that Santa had his ways. Fake fire place, plastic trees...and Santa is so fat, how can he fit down there, anyway. I tried to stay awake late enough to see Santa come but I always fell asleep before then. :)

Plus, and here's the clincher, we were a Jewish family???????Go figure that one out??? Maybe that's why I'm so confused???

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Allan:D

:( lol thanks for the laughs guys, i also hope everyone also has a nice holiday this season i know im a bit late i was out of town but im back now thankfully. Anyone doing anything super exciting for Christmas, i know someone going to Paris just because they can they have nothing better to do i guess, it sounds fun i guess, so anything like that? Or even just visiting family

I've been to Paris for Christmas before, seddy, (with my then-future-wife and her children), and I can definitely tell you, I'm happier with what I'm doing this year. :-)

Spend your time with people you at least like; it gives you memories you can carry through the rest of your life.

Guest ASchwartz

Happy Holidays everyone.

But, "Happy Holidays" is not a command and if you "need" to be in a bad mood, its OK. Remember that. Good health is most important and Danni, please feel better, take it easy, take all your medications. Seems like a lot of people I know are sick right now.

Allan

Archived