Mental Support Community

It's kind of funny how women respond to SPS or any penis insecurity....

DatDude90

Seriously resolute, now you are on here bragging about your size?

now who the one who's "not bright" ? i just used klingsor's own words,

He needs to join a height forum and stop trolling us

if you think that comment is gonna upset me,you're stupider than i thought.

SMH...well he is clearly not Senior Member material.

don't make me take my gloves off grandpa.

clearly you "are" senior member material,since yo gotta make ten posts to respond to one post.

Lol!! Clearly.

yes,i guess it would be clear to someone who has a tiny brain,yet complains about his small penis.

p.s. to both morons,if you wanna go the whole nine yards,i'm more than willing.

p.p.s. notice victim how i responded to both you guys' stupid posts in one post.

Such a tough-guy. Seriously though they should've made you senior member by now. You spend long enough on here. So noble of you to keep returning though, very...resolute.

it's not noble of me to return,since i do come (and post) on this site (whole community,not just sps forum) partly due to boredom.

as to the seniority issue,it's done automatically by the software that runs the site,and it is the cheap kind,so it has inconsistencies. so don't let it get to your head just because a low-end software mistakenly labeled you "senior" member,megamind.

You should go on strike until they promote you

and miss out on seeing "great mind" idiots like you? no way.

Man do we have to do this shit? It was only a month ago that I was calling everyone here a cunt. Can't we just get along?

i'm afraid we do,skynight. surely you've noticed that it's the same two passive aggressive guys who started it again.

it's not noble of me to return,since i do come (and post) on this site (whole community,not just sps forum) partly due to boredom.

as to the seniority issue,it's done automatically by the software that runs the site,and it is the cheap kind,so it has inconsistencies. so don't let it get to your head just because a low-end software mistakenly labeled you "senior" member,megamind.

oh bum holes!!!

Getting that 'senior' gig was my only achievement in the last 3 years…

thou is so cruelleth Resolute! :(

1- i didn't say i believed in newton's theory of gravity,but rather that such a thing as gravity does exist.

2- adam and eve aren't metaphorical.

3- yes we can manipulate genes,and if 99% of our genes are similar to apes or any other creature,that doesn't necessarily/automatically mean that we evolved from it,or it evolved from us.

as for the horse thing,i'm not knowledgeable enough on the specifics of skeletons,imprints and radiocarbon dating to properly negate it.

and also i'm disappointed in you jessie for encouraging klingsor in his senseless and offensive drivel.

- fair enough.. you see things fall, they ALWAYS fall, thus you believe in gravity… (best not go swimming or spacewalking .. :)

- I have heard some religious folk say Adam and Eve is metaphorical- but for me, I simply dont know- if its a matter of faith then I respect yours unreservedly.

- maybe not 'guarantee' but its pretty stoing evidence…

I can see DNA mapping - so I beleive in DNA…

I can see or read about certain traits being linked to certain genes and how they relate to closely related species- I can't deny that.

I cannot deny the fossil record showing the slow and staged gradual evolution of the horse down to the tiniest fragments of bones.

I see it and believe it as I would believe the world is round, that air is invisible and things fall when dropped….

ps its not THAT long ago that we thought the world was round and was the centre of the universe…

They just told him that to shut him up. It's actually based on overall coolness

interesting,so tell me megamind,you honestly think that you,victim and klingsor have any "overall coolness"?

if so,then that would actually be an insult to jessie and other cool (or at least non-asshole) guys,putting them in the same category as you,klingsor or victim.

- fair enough.. you see things fall, they ALWAYS fall, thus you believe in gravity… (best not go swimming or spacewalking .. :)

- I have heard some religious folk say Adam and Eve is metaphorical- but for me, I simply dont know- if its a matter of faith then I respect yours unreservedly.

- maybe not 'guarantee' but its pretty stoing evidence…

I can see DNA mapping - so I beleive in DNA…

I can see or read about certain traits being linked to certain genes and how they relate to closely related species- I can't deny that.

I cannot deny the fossil record showing the slow and staged gradual evolution of the horse down to the tiniest fragments of bones.

I see it and believe it as I would believe the world is round, that air is invisible and things fall when dropped….

ps its not THAT long ago that we thought the world was round and was the centre of the universe…

well,you've beaten me again (not that i accept the theory) ,but just for the time being. if i ever specialize in this field of "monkey business" lol,i'll prepare a convincing rebuttal specially for you.

by the way,how are you doing these days? did you tell your parents about job?

fair dos…

… I havent spoken to my family for a while- I might write them a letter…. or I might do it after I leave the country- if I have the balls to do it….

i haven't spoken to my parents either; and if i wasn't so "resolute" i'd be a lot more hurt.

and jessie i'm sure you know that many guys here are very interested to see whether you become a success story (like my buddy,retr0john) or not; most of whom (including me) are confident that you'll make it.

i haven't spoken to my parents either; and if i wasn't so "resolute" i'd be a lot more hurt.

and jessie i'm sure you know that many guys here are very interested to see whether you become a success story (like my buddy,retr0john) or not; most of whom (including me) are confident that you'll make it.

I'll admit, I've never watched any video link that anyones posted here, but I've always read anything Jessies posted. I don't think he's ever lost his temper at anyone specific or stormed off out of control.

I might not agree with everything he says, but he always makes his point in articulate, well written ways. I enjoy reading what he writes.

I wish him only the best. I sincerely hope he finds his way through this.

actually irma,if you have that kind of power i ask that you promote me to whatever is above seniority; i think i deserve it,and i'm sure small would agree.

Are you guys kidding? I thought that title above the pic was by count, number of posts.... I didn't pay enough attention to resolutes. If someone had to award senior I've got mine from age, not good posts.

Ehhh, almost 5 am. Time to put the ol hard hat on and go to work. I think I'm working in Columbus Indiana today. A company has a 150 horse DC motor that's 3 stories down that needs to be replaced. They've got the new one sitting there at ground level but have no idea how to get the old one out and the new one back down and in.....can't wait to get up to my neck in this one.

(Time to go make the doughnuts...)

Can we please be kind to one another?

I think the software question was asked before and as I recall there do seem to be some glitches in the system regarding post numbers and "titles." But the titles really don't mean much...

I hope we can all be supportive of one another.

Does this mean I need to remove my "senior member of a small penis forum placard" from my bathroom?

tch

ps I am calm of late but trust me I have had my moments- I can utterly relate to Kingslors rages.

I have vandalised my own home more than once- and hurt myself in the process

pps using a therapist helped my work through a lot of my anger.. it helped that she was female and anothers perspective does help.

primary to dealing with the anger towards women is realising its not their fault that you have a small penis any more than its your fault.

Also they cannot help their sexual preferences/responses any more than you can yours.

Now humiliation and insults is a different matter- thats not on- and still makes me angry and upset when I see it.