Mental Support Community

ok I give up I quit

robert

@glenn

I suppose the city in which you're posting the ad has a lot to do with determining your odds of success. Even more important is the way you write the ad. I usually do something over-the-top,something along the lines of "local loser seeking ltr". The title automatically grabs the reader's attention. And then, in the ad, I'm brutally honest but in a humorous kind of way. I always get replies, stuff like "don't give up baby, everybody's got problems", " I like your ad, would you like to talk" etc., etc. And then it just goes from there.

As for your weight problem: learn how to eat right, buy some basic weight equipment (bench, bar, plates)and learn how to properly use it.

@victimofbullying

Thanks. Yeah,this issue of ours def sucks but it can be dealt with in a way that minimizes our suffering.

@Anonymous2014

In reference to your remark about sleeping with handicapped people: While your remark is aimed at those whom would consider banging a handicapped chick, you're also dismissing disabled women from elgibility in the same way that most women would dismiss a guy with a small dick, which is a bit unfair. I see nothing wrong with being with a woman in a wheel-chair. I'm not talking down syndrome or a handicap-fetish here, but chicks with other disabilities .

Let's be honest, you can't really compare a small penis to somebody who can't walk though. Even if you do consider it a disability, it's a minor one compared to something like that. Which is why a lot of small penis men would rather not have sex with someone with a serious disability. I mean just guessing, but even most women would choose a man with a small penis over a guy wheelchair bound, even if his dick was big. Nobody would choose someone with a serious disability because of also the work involved, but that's not to say it doesn't happen and these people do find someone.

thanks for saying that

It's immensely frustrating to continuously run into people who try to make this thing into the worst possible thing ever. I've seen guys say this is worse than cancer, I'm fucking serious. It also makes me lose my compassion for whoever says that because it's so utterly egotistical and short-sighted.

I think being gay is a lot like having a small penis, in a weird sense. The 'problem' is sexually related, it's something you have to hide and endure negative comments about without letting people know how it affects you and both problems wouldn't be problems if we lived in a decent society that isn't made up of monsters.

Oh, and of course the fact about the ocean of harassment and hateful comments we both we both face, while being told that it's us who is defective or simply overreacting.

Edit: then again, at least no state on this world actually made having a small penis a major juristic offense punishable with friggin' death.

It's a really weird problem to be honest, because having a small one is definitively not the worst thing ever, but it still a hellish experience in the superficial and vapid world of the west.

@death

I think that the severity of this disability, or whether its a disability or not, depends on the individual whom suffers from it. There are indeed people whom would rather die than suffer from this. And its certainly an issue that negatively affects every aspect of one's life. While I'm not here to have a gay vs small penis debate, I'd go as far as to say that its worse than being gay ( unless you happen to be gay in the middle east)as unashamed out-of-the closet gay people here in the west have it pretty good. They get action, have partners, friends, their own bars, night clubs, television shows, their own culture, etc.

Having a small penis takes many guys completely out of the game, leading them to live sheltered, lonely, frustrated, depressed lives. But of course gays still have their challenges, but nothing like the ones guys with small penises face.

But anyways, to everyone else, the gist of it is this: We have options , there's hope, there are things that we can do to improve our situations.

Firstly , many of us have negative attitudes that need adjusting. Some are out of shape. Most are depressed . Others have an obcession with seeking out youtube videos, blogs, and websites that support their feelings of inferiority . Some are afraid of women..etc. Most of this can be worked with.

@glenn

I suppose the city in which you're posting the ad has a lot to do with determining your odds of success. Even more important is the way you write the ad. I usually do something over-the-top,something along the lines of "local loser seeking ltr". The title automatically grabs the reader's attention. And then, in the ad, I'm brutally honest but in a humorous kind of way. I always get replies, stuff like "don't give up baby, everybody's got problems", " I like your ad, would you like to talk" etc., etc. And then it just goes from there.

That's pretty much what I do but I get no hits. Trouble with posting it in casual connections is there are so many guys posting stuff in there that two hours after you post your ad it's on page two and nobody reads it.

As for your weight problem: learn how to eat right, buy some basic weight equipment (bench, bar, plates)and learn how to properly use it.

I'm well beyond that. Maybe when I was in my 20's or 30's I could have done something to lose weight but I don't have the willpower to do it now. I don't have whatever it takes in my head to actually do something about it. I'm about done with my life anyway. It's pretty obvious to me that I'm never going to have sex again and seeing as there is nothing else in my life that is worth shit I'm close to checking out.

thanks for saying that

It's immensely frustrating to continuously run into people who try to make this thing into the worst possible thing ever. I've seen guys say this is worse than cancer, I'm fucking serious. It also makes me lose my compassion for whoever says that because it's so utterly egotistical and short-sighted.

I'm one of those people. If I had my life to live over again and I had to choose to relive this life over as it happened or be born with cancer, I'd definitely take the cancer. At least I wouldn't spend what life I did have been made to feel like I was nothing more than a fucking joke to women.

Women don't laugh about a guy for having cancer.

I'm one of those people. If I had my life to live over again and I had to choose to relive this life over as it happened or be born with cancer, I'd definitely take the cancer. At least I wouldn't spend what life I did have been made to feel like I was nothing more than a fucking joke to women.

Women don't laugh about a guy for having cancer.

it's not just that, but people with terminal illnesses, get to die earlier, whereas people with severe -but not life threatening- problems, have to endure it for decades.

@death

I think that the severity of this disability, or whether its a disability or not, depends on the individual whom suffers from it. There are indeed people whom would rather die than suffer from this. And its certainly an issue that negatively affects every aspect of one's life. While I'm not here to have a gay vs small penis debate, I'd go as far as to say that its worse than being gay as unashamed out-of-the closet gay people here in the west have it pretty good. They get action, have partners, friends, their own bars, night clubs, television shows, their own culture, etc.

That is true, it is individual. But I'm sure you understand, as much as I hate being like this, that things affecting a lot of people is usually worse than what a single person goes through, even though that may be irrelevant to us personally.

This is hard to explain, but try to follow my train of thought here, however convoluted and confusing it may get;

When you have a small dick, your depression related to it can manifest itself in different way. One guy is going to lament the personal factor; "My life is heavily compromised because I can't hold a relationship with this." One other guy has shallow reasons like "I'm a normal young teenager who is capable enough of exploring his sexuality at his youthful peak, yet things that may friends do will only lead to humiliation." Both of those are really depressing and shitty situations for different reasons and they directly influence your social standing, especially if you are unlucky enough to live somewhere where your "kind" isn't really wanted. Sure, being a guy in Miami (which often is described as the capital of superficiality) like this is going to be really fucking hard, but the key point here is, that at the end of the day, your small dick isn't tattooed across your face. As horrible as people treat you, your basic human rights are still not violated by the state. Nobody ever in the history of mankind is going to look at a young man during a job interview and suddenly say "alright now, your qualifications are good, but I still need to see that dick though. After all, when you work in an office, the most important thing is that you are packing."

There is a lot of personal pain that gets so bad with time that every other thing seems minor compared to it, but it is really not, and saying so is more or less the pinnacle of apathy and self-centered thinking.

Again, I know how frustrating this shit is. This problem has been a catalyst in my life which lead to me developing a mindset of hating humanity itself with every ounce of my body. That psychological damage, even though not being solely associated with the indignity of living a humiliating life, is still rooted in my small penis. But see, here is the thing, if I had a stronger mentality in my youth, this would not have ruined my mentality and I would've been able to progress into adulthood mentally healthy. At no point in my life was I actually denied a job opportunity because of my small dick, it was my weakness that allowed me to completely give up on my self. The reason why I'm doomed with a life time of shitty jobs is my weakness. People being horrible lead to it, but people will always be horrible, so I can't use that eternally as an excuse. Nobody is holding a gun to my head and actively compromising my rights, in the end, to survive this life, you need strength. One needs the strength of an ant and one that of a lion. It's not fair, but it what it is.

Other things are different though. I doesn't matter if you have your little subculture that accepts you with open arms when the status quo in many countries is still the same.

A lot of our pain steams from the fact that we feel like our environment only sees us as one big, fat joke. Now amplify that feeling 10x and imagine people asking for your head.

That is the reason why I hate this "having a small dick is the worst possible thing" mindset, because it takes every single fucking problem on this world and makes it look like sugar compared to you incredibly awful "handicap" that isn't really a handicap since it doesn't actually stop you from achieving anything that actually matters in life.

I mean, who cares about stupid shit like "how many good-looking women can I nail" when actual death is a consequence.

Again, SURE that depression leads to thoughts of suicide, but not because a small penis is not able to perform a sexual functions, because society associates it with weakness and inferiority. But at the end of the day, it doesn't stop you attaining what is actually important in life; being able to walk around with your head raised and having some point to your existence. If you choose to build the foundation of your life on casual sex and how much your gf moans during intercourse, then your priorities in life are completely fucked up.

Try doing all that when ABSOLUTELY NOBODY wants you because you happen to be in a wheelchair. As shitty as our situation is, it still makes it not okay trivialize every fucking other thing that is messed up in this world.

Shit, I have friend who routinely has nightmares because he saw his pregnant aunt being killed and raped during war, with the fetus later being cut out and thrown into the fire, maybe I should try to convince him how much better his life is, with having a desirable (he's like a greek fucking god, I'm serious) body.

I say all this as someone who fucking hates everybody and everything, so this is not the view point of someone "who just doesn't understand" , this is the opinion of someone who didn't make his own trial and tribulations the center of the world.

@death

Valid points, however I'd disagree with the following:

"Isn't really a handicap since it doesn't actually stop you from achieving anything that actually matters in life.

I mean, who cares about stupid shit like "how many good-looking women can I nail"

I'd say that in most cases it destroys almost everything that matters in life. Its not necessarily about how many pretty women one can nail... IMO, normal sexual relations, affection, love, children, family, a normal social standing and social interaction with others--all of the free things that actually make life worth living--are denied. Our ability to have sex is an important part of our development as human beings, ya know?

On another note, I've found that things CAN get better but it takes a tremendous amount of self-work. I've come a long way but its still challenging .

@glenn

Its never too late to make positive changes in your life. The "will-power" is there, ya just gotta tap into it.

Micro penis I would say is a disability. But as bad as it is, having no arms and legs is another level. The reason I'm bringing this up is because you mentioned small penis guys shouldn't overlook someone with a disability to have sex with. But with some of these people severe disabilities they need 24/7 care and most people wouldn't be able to handle that, and that includes someone with a small penis.

Yeah bro your taking it too far. My point was that one should be open to other options, willing to lower the standards if need be. Wasn't reccomending that we go on the hunt for women without both arms and legs or chicks with down syndrome.

@glenn

Its never too late to make positive changes in your life. The "will-power" is there, ya just gotta tap into it.

Yes it is and no it ain't. There's is absolutely no point to my life whatsoever. My soul died a long time again I'm just waiting for the body to catch up.

That is true, it is individual. But I'm sure you understand, as much as I hate being like this, that things affecting a lot of people is usually worse than what a single person goes through, even though that may be irrelevant to us personally.

I say all this as someone who fucking hates everybody and everything, so this is not the view point of someone "who just doesn't understand" , this is the opinion of someone who didn't make his own trial and tribulations the center of the world.

I'm not sure what you're saying here. I'm not sure what handicapped or people with cancer have to do with it. There's always going to be someone worse off than you so I don't see how that helps. How would you feel if you went to the doctor and it turns out you have cancer and he says "never mind it could be worse" I doubt that would make you feel any better.

If there is a man out there who had a normal childhood and had girlfriends and a sex life and fell in love and had kids and a wife but then developed cancer, I would gladly swap his life for mine. Mine has been nothing but shit for 40 years.

So I came across a discussion yesterday and it seems not only do you have to have a sizable cock and be able to keep it hard but it also seems, to women, some cocks are ugly and some are sexy.

I think I know where mine falls.

Jeez I hope this shit ends soon. :(

So I came across a discussion yesterday and it seems not only do you have to have a sizable cock and be able to keep it hard but it also seems, to women, some cocks are ugly and some are sexy.

I think I know where mine falls.

Jeez I hope this shit ends soon. :(

unlike size, i think "ugly" and "sexy" when it comes to penises, are more subjective, and usually a matter of personal preference and taste (pun intended).

unlike size, i think "ugly" and "sexy" when it comes to penises, are more subjective, and usually a matter of personal preference and taste (pun intended).

unlike size? size isn't a personal preference and taste?

i meant that size can be measured, so is definitively quantifiable, unlike "sexy penis" or "ugly penis". i guess certain extremes might be an exception, but in general, it's a matter of taste.

Still it's something to think about. What if she thinks it's ugly too. Not that it really matters unless the ugliness puts her off sucking it.

I've actually been told mine is ugly. I think the phrase she used was "ewww gross"

It went quiet around here so how about a nice poem I came across.

PREDICAMENT

You inquire why we broke up, why there’s no chance of reconciliation.

True enough you were a pretty decent boyfriend. No you didn’t open doors for me, you didn’t offer me your last morsel of food

You didn’t kick puppies or blow your horn at old drivers. You told pretty decent jokes and had okay taste in movies and music and you were even nice to my brother. You didn’t have a temper, had good hygenie and had a good relationship with your mother.

You want to know the real reason why we can’t be reunited and have it feel so good?

Well…the truth is that you have somewhat of a tiny preDICament.

See your member isn’t large enough to get counted in my census.

Your DICtion doesn’t stimulate anything other than mediocre conversation.

Unlike Fidel Castro, your DICtatorship capabilities would rule nothing except maybe a village of a Smurf or two.

I’ve never claimed to be clairvoyant, but I preDICt that I won’t be cumming anywhere near you.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that clitoris is somewhere between climax and cunnulingus in the DICtionary, but you wouldn’t be able to find my G-Spot with a diagram, map quest or a treasure map with X marking my spot.

I really wish you coulda licked me past the point of adDICtion

Instead I am inDICting your tongue with a license to kill…… the mood.

We always needed to use lubricant,

Rather luDICrous because I now know that my cup runneth over.

I didn’t expect you to be the valeDICtorian at Lexi University, I understand that everyone can’t graduate magna or suma kum laude..all I could think when you got from on top of me was Thank ya Lawdy!

It was more than necessary for you to be abDICated due to the fact that this queen didn’t want to gracefully sit on your throne.

I wanted you to eraDICate an orgasm from me with the same vengence that you would weeds from your rose garden.

We tried a variety of positions, horizontally, vertically, perpenDICular… nothing helped me feel you.

These words are far from maleDICtion. I haven’t yet petitoned the Vaginal juDICal courts of moistness to rule of verDICt.

Even with all of your humping, pumping, and gyrating my lack of stimulation proved that you had no business inside of my jurisDICtion.

For you to even think you satisfied me was an oral contraDICtion.

See I find it raDICal that I’m currently dealing with a man who with a brief flick of his tongue or a twist of his pinky he could give me more pleasure than you and your preDICament.

Please listen because I am announcing with the clearest DICtion I can manage, forget that “It’s the motion in the ocean crap”

My beneDICtion to you and your tiny, tiny preDICament.

Size.

Does.

Matter.