Mental Support Community

ok I give up I quit

robert

Can be, especially women who take care of themselves and neither try to look too young nor just give up and look frumpy. Maybe saying they turn me on would be more accurate. I know some guys have no interest in women this old. I do.

I'm 28 and I love women in their 40's and 50's. Any time I go to the market that's about all I check out. Young girls don't do much for me. If I was single I'd be hunting Cougars for sure. Even with my 4.75 inches. I get way to horny to not try and bang girls. I hate having a small dick more than anything but you gotta try and say fuck it and see what happens. My gf knows I find older women attractive I think it's funny.

Guest glennj

I'm 28 and I love women in their 40's and 50's. Any time I go to the market that's about all I check out. Young girls don't do much for me. If I was single I'd be hunting Cougars for sure. Even with my 4.75 inches. I get way to horny to not try and bang girls. I hate having a small dick more than anything but you gotta try and say fuck it and see what happens. My gf knows I find older women attractive I think it's funny.

I'm the opposite. I'm 56 and the average age of the girls I'm attracted to is about 25. I love young women. I find youth intoxicating. Sucks for me though as it's extremely unlikely I'll find one that wants anything to do with me.

I got to work on Monday and walked into the break room and right before me were two very attractive young ladies (early 20's I'd guess) a blonde and a brunette. They both looked at me and said hello. I'm hoping they were applying for jobs. It will be interesting if they do. The brunette was especially gorgeous. I got my fingers crossed.

I'm the opposite. I'm 56 and the average age of the girls I'm attracted to is about 25. I love young women. I find youth intoxicating. Sucks for me though as it's extremely unlikely I'll find one that wants anything to do with me.

I got to work on Monday and walked into the break room and right before me were two very attractive young ladies (early 20's I'd guess) a blonde and a brunette. They both looked at me and said hello. I'm hoping they were applying for jobs. It will be interesting if they do. The brunette was especially gorgeous. I got my fingers crossed.

i never understood how some guys enjoy being around beautiful women whom they can't have. to me, it's torture.

Guest glennj

i never understood how some guys enjoy being around beautiful women whom they can't have. to me, it's torture.

Yeah I understand how you feel. I feel that way too to some degree but I guess it's be with them and suffer the frustration or not be with them and have nothing.

I used to work with another beautiful young woman before I moved. She was 18 when we first started working together. The first day I never said a word to her being so shy especially around gorgeous women. She was really sweet and a genuinely nice person. As the days went by she drew me out of my shell. After a while we would spend our break time together talking and as the months went by we became good friends. She had a boyfriend but I loved being with her so much and she seemed to like me too for some reason. Only as friends though of course. I had a huge crush on her but I never told her. I think she kinda knew though.

She would go off to college and sometimes would come home for the weekend. We were talking on Facebook on one of her home visits and I asked her if she was coming in to work and she said no. I made it known I was sad because I wouldn't get to see her so she asked me if I wanted to go to lunch the next day. Duh! Over the last year there we went to lunch a few times. It was so nice sitting across the table from such a gorgeous young woman. It gave me a taste of what it might have been like if my life had been different.

i think you have already told us but I cannot recall the answer- may I ask how big you are?

does it make a difference? Under 5 is struggling with a handicap. Which I am. But I still made shit happen. And my dick fluctuates with my announced size being at its peak which I rarely have. Where's your question going? I think I have an idea.

Maybe I could have at one point but not anymore.There were times when I could have had sex with hot girls but my confidence and shyness held me back.

That sucks man.. Damn I feel the same way but I dove in. I remember this chick jerking me off in her back yard and I was so scared I was shaking. She's like "are you ok?" I'm like "yea I'm cold" it was in the middle of the fucking summer lmao. She's prob like "this dude has a tiny dick" but hey we fucked around. She was hot as fuck too. I laughed about it on the way home. Not a great experience but a pretty sweet story if you ask me. And my attitude is the same as it was back then. We are all doomed, death is inevitable. At least try...

Guest glennj

That sucks man.. Damn I feel the same way but I dove in. I remember this chick jerking me off in her back yard and I was so scared I was shaking. She's like "are you ok?" I'm like "yea I'm cold" it was in the middle of the fucking summer lmao. She's prob like "this dude has a tiny dick" but hey we fucked around. She was hot as fuck too. I laughed about it on the way home. Not a great experience but a pretty sweet story if you ask me. And my attitude is the same as it was back then. We are all doomed, death is inevitable. At least try...

Why were you scared?

How much under 5? Perspective. If she thought 4.8" was tiny what would think if it was 3"?

I'm hoping in my next life I come back as a Tampon. That way I'll be pretty much assured of getting inside a vagina.

I'm hoping in my next life I come back as a Tampon. That way I'll be pretty much assured of getting inside a vagina.

trust me, not all tampons are destined for pussy, i'm sure some of them end up in places you don't even wanna know about. ;)

p.s, same goes for dildos, vibrators and anything else one can think of.

I'm somewhat good looking with a small penis and I've had beautiful girls. I think the majority of you guys can do a lot better than you think IMO.

I would really encourage the younger guys to at least try dating. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Often in life the dark horse wins and the ideal candidate loses - look at sports teams, employment or politics. You don't want to look back in 20 years and say "I should have". Intention means a lot. A guy who really wants, I mean really wants something is unstoppable.

Why were you scared?

How much under 5? Perspective. If she thought 4.8" was tiny what would think if it was 3"?

Scared, terrified whatever you wanna call it. It's my secret why wouldn't I been. But I was younger and I'm not that bad anymore. I still get anxious though. I've been with the same girl for two and a half years now so I haven't gotten to experience "the reveal" lately. Under 5" is a battle I'm not going to debate inches here anymore but it's your battle and you gotta figure it out. If you gotta lower your standards to get pussy go ahead. There's plenty of girls out there can't be choosy. I certainly am not.

Guest glennj

And it's sort of heart breaking to read your posts, Glenn. Dude, you deserve a woman to love. Too bad the older ladies don't turn you on because I think you'd find someone great if you tried.

I didn't say they don't turn me on. It's just that I'm MORE attracted to younger ladies. I would definitely be OK with an older woman if I found her attractive. Trouble is most attractive women my age want a guy a lot better than me. They tend to get pickier the older they get. I'm probably the same so I can't complain I guess.

Under 5" is a battle I'm not going to debate inches here anymore but it's your battle and you gotta figure it out. If you gotta lower your standards to get pussy go ahead. There's plenty of girls out there can't be choosy. I certainly am not.

Over 5'' but under 6'' still troubles me to some extent.

I've never lowered my standards in the sense that if

she has to be an attractive call girl as opposed to a

plain-jane girlfriend, so be it. Yes, there are some who

say that paying for it in itself lowers standards, but if it's

good enough for Charlie Sheen, who admitted to hiring

Heide's girls on at least 25 occasions, it's good enough

for me.

Guest glennj

Scared, terrified whatever you wanna call it. It's my secret why wouldn't I been. But I was younger and I'm not that bad anymore. I still get anxious though.

So you were scared of what she would think or say about the size of your dick. I think most of us would be. Judging by your recollection she didn't say anything though.

Over 5'' but under 6'' still troubles me to some extent.

I've never lowered my standards in the sense that if

she has to be an attractive call girl as opposed to a

plain-jane girlfriend, so be it. Yes, there are some who

say that paying for it in itself lowers standards, but if it's

good enough for Charlie Sheen, who admitted to hiring

Heide's girls on at least 25 occasions, it's good enough

for me.

I don't see anything wrong in paying for it. I'm a whatever it takes kinda guy. Whatever you can do to be happy go for it. The bunny ranch is a place to go. Find a hot girl, tell her how you feel and have sex without the judgement. I'd love to do it if I was single. Plus there's some things most girls don't do. Which is a problem for a lot of guys anyways. Having a fetish that your partner is not down with is a bummer. Not only small dudes pay for sex.

Guest glennj

I don't see anything wrong in paying for it. I'm a whatever it takes kinda guy. Whatever you can do to be happy go for it. The bunny ranch is a place to go. Find a hot girl, tell her how you feel and have sex without the judgement. I'd love to do it if I was single. Plus there's some things most girls don't do. Which is a problem for a lot of guys anyways. Having a fetish that your partner is not down with is a bummer. Not only small dudes pay for sex.

I agree. I'd pay for it if I could. I'm broke. I can't get laid for love nor money.

That stinks. If I had a billion dollars Id round you all up, fly to Hawaii and we could go to town on 30 bombshells with our tiny dicks. Lol well at least you can work on your financial situation.

Yeah, if I won the lottery, I'd make sure everyone on this forum got laid, but the probability of my

hitting 6 out of 6 in my state is 53!/6!*47!=1/22,957,480 or .000000044