Mental Support Community

whining thread

Resolute

I don't know much about the ranking system so Idk. Lowe wasn't using Gomez much anyway, so he will probably use the Gotze/Draxler combination he started with. I didn't know Gomez was injured-injured, sucks we won't see him. 

I still think Germany beat France though. The styles come together well & should produce a fast paced game. I don't usually hate on teams but I really don't like the French. Fuckers. Hope ze Germans embarass them.

When Gomez did play,  I began to see Lowe's reason for not including him. He's a brilliant number 9, but the German system becomes less fluid and more one dimensional. Having said that, the coaches need to find a way to integrate him into the fluid form of play, and they can only do this by actually playing him. We still have Muller, Gotze, Draxler, Ozil, Kroos etc. 

The problem is that Gotze and muller clash. I would try muller as the forward and play Gotze behind him. Have a feeling he'll find the net that way, and predict he will score against France, possibly with Ozil scoring again. What's your prediction for the game? 

Germany 3-1 France

hopefully germany wins. 2-1 maybe. but gotze hasn't ever impressed me. other than his vital goal against argentina 2 years ago, i can't recall anything noteworthy about him. sort of like podolski lol. i really hope hummel's absence doesn't cost them the match tho. muller hasn't been his usual brilliant self so far. maybe he will be in this game. i'm not too sure about him being the forward tho. i'm happy that france's left-back and right-back are old. their center-backs are also susceptible. neuer could play a significant role as well.

do you think howedis will replace hummels?

Not sure who will replace Hummels, who are the options? Lol I was doing some gardening at my parents house today & I spent about 10 minutes having an awkward conversation with a neighbour on England's exit from the euros. I've invested in a few Ozil & Gomez shirts over the years, and can proudly say I don't own a single England shirt. It's so hard being a double agent Pretending to give a fuck about England's exit LOL.

On 7/3/2016 at 8:11 PM, Resolute said:

wow, m! that's very expressive. i can really relate with the words, and i'm sure you do too.

i hope you're doing well.

Hello Resolute. I am doing well because RAMADAN IS OVER!!!!! yay! Today is Eid.

How are you doing? I hope you are well. I'm glad you liked the quote, I got my name from it, and yes, I do relate to it, as I'm sure a lot of people on here can, too. 

I didn't write it though (I wish I could write poetry like that!). It was written by William Blake.

Take care, M.

yes i noticed that you got your name from it. i'm no poet either, or artist or... anything really.

i'm glad ramadan is over so you can get back to your day to day life.

i'm doing ok under the circumstances. still on track with plans etc.. hope germany win championship.

take care.