Mental Support Community

whining thread

Resolute

Yeah, disappointing. You were right about it being a draw though by the way. What's with the bringing on Gomez in the 71st minute? He should've come out at the beginning of the second half at the latest. Keep on Gotze behind/beside him and remove Draxler. They didn't create enough chances and were lucky to not concede :(

ya but i have a feeling that lowe has a few tricks up his sleeves. gomez, for one, could be like a secret weapon which he doesn't want analyzed (and controlled) by other teams/managers. it would've been a very different game had it been in the elimination rounds. don't worry, i have faith in them, but i do fear italy, spain and france.

i missed the first 2 games tho. poor ireland lost 3-0 to belgium! unexpected. they were good in their first game. on the other hand northern ireland which was a disappointment their first game but fumbled in the second one. and iceland almost beat hungary.

Yeah they'll probably make it. Unlucky for England. They keep possession well and put on the pressure,  but lack in the finishing department. I think Rooney should play in strike for the next game, he can obviously find the net. Germany tomorrow! What's your prediction? You've been pretty much right so far. 

wasn't a terrible game, but other than the first 30 minutes, their performance could've been better. and it appears that gotze specializes in striking the ball at the goalkeeper or not on target at all. kimic wasn't too bad tho. it's still unfortunate that lahm retired from the national team after world cup, and that ruediger and royce are injured.

On Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at 3:07 AM, Resolute said:

getting back to the whining part... one of my main problems with the world is that it simply can't/doesn't meet some people's needs. and that, of course, is unacceptable.

Can you elaborate?

2 hours ago, Small said:

Can you elaborate?

i thought it was self-explanatory lol. many people's needs are never met and some people's needs not only aren't met but can't be met either. examples of unmet needs are countless; unmet financial needs, emotional, physical, health,..... needs that can't be met, such as the need for justice, justification, guarantees, absence of pain and suffering, absence of uncertainty, and so on.

4 hours ago, Resolute said:

i thought it was self-explanatory lol. many people's needs are never met and some people's needs not only aren't met but can't be met either. examples of unmet needs are countless; unmet financial needs, emotional, physical, health,..... needs that can't be met, such as the need for justice, justification, guarantees, absence of pain and suffering, absence of uncertainty, and so on.

Okay, just checking. I find It Interesting that It bothers you on a universal level, & not just on a personal one. Are you really that considerate of others? I'm not. I'm mostly upset about my own needs/problems. I agree that life sucks and can be shitty though. I'd like to Imagine that everyone has something missing, but of course, some situations are worse than others.

I know you don't have too many positive things going on to say "at least I have this" and that has to make the negatives even worse. What's your routine like these days?   

2 hours ago, Small said:

Okay, just checking. I find It Interesting that It bothers you on a universal level, & not just on a personal one. Are you really that considerate of others? I'm not. I'm mostly upset about my own needs/problems.

tbh, the pain and suffering of others (those whom i consider good/innocent) does bother me considerably; but my other dilemma is that based on my truth based system, no actual and absolute justice can apply to me without it applying to everyone (it wouldn't be justice if it didn't apply to everyone). this is why things on a small level don't have much significance to me. for something to have real value to me, it must be: 1. exclusive (if everyone has it, then it's not special). 2. deserved (otherwise it would feel fake; like getting a high score by cheating). 3. the same rules apply to everyone (no double standards etc.). of course this must take into consideration each person's attributes (what's good/bad for one person might not be good/bad for another).

in closing, i'd say that yes, i mostly care about myself, but in order to feel genuinely good, i must know that there is order and justice everywhere. after all, if injustice can happen to someone else, what's to say it doesn't happen to me some day (i mean if i was hypothetically never wronged)?

I agree that life sucks and can be shitty though. I'd like to Imagine that everyone has something missing, but of course, some situations are worse than others.

lmao! me too lol. but unlike beth et al, i think that even tho no one is perfect, some are more imperfect than others, and that's unacceptable.

I know you don't have too many positive things going on to say "at least I have this" and that has to make the negatives even worse. What's your routine like these days?  

sleeping, eating, masturbating, watching tv (or stuff from internet. btw i downloaded the first video you posted but the audio didn't work. so i'll try the second one soon), showering, going to a store or something (not every day), sometimes seeing relatives and such, and gaining weight :icon_cry:. it seems that if i'm not starving i'm gaining weight :(:Dunno:. as if i don't have enough crap on my mind.

I've been putting on weight too and really sucks. I think our bodies store more fat if they're made to starve with inconsistent food intake. Since it doesn't know when it's next meal is coming it stores away fat to fuel itself at a later date. I have just been eating more though. 

I get what you mean,  it's not so much about others than is about a clear system with guarantees. Life is really fucking hard for us at the bottom. I cringe when otherwise healthy, good looking, and financially secure people crown themselves as heroes after overcoming relatively trivial problems, when we go through way worse routinely with no way out. 

Society praises those bastions of strength and fortitude, but really hates us lot that can't outmanoeuvre our situations. I've lost faith in humanity. The average person believes just about anything. I can't even feel satisfied in knowing I'm liberated from mass confusion, because they have so much over me. They still fucking win.

Other than some personal relationships I've made with people, I couldn't give a fuck about humanity. Why the fuck would anyone stand up for the very system that enslaves them? Why mock those that want liberation? Why piss on the wounded? We live in a strange world :(

It's unfortunate that we can't change much of our circumstances.I feel for your particular situation though, especially since I've been somewhere similar myself. It is just so difficult man,and it fucking sucks. The shackles are heavy at rock bottom.