Mental Support Community

My so called life

Small

These guys are on vacation drinking and bragging about home. First guys says "at my bar if you buy 3 beers the 4th is free". Second guy "my bar 2 beers and third is free". Last guy says at my hometown bar if you buy 1 beer the 2nd is free and the bartender will get you laid. They said him "this really happened for you?". No but my sister told me about it.

A blonde joke I told my wife (she's dishwater blonde, but she liked it).

Two blondes were sitting at a table at a little cafe'. The first took a compact out of her purse to check her make up. She looked into the mirror startled and said "You know, the lady in this mirror looks very familiar!" The second said "Oh! Let me see!" The first blonde handed the mirror to the second one. The second blonde opened the compact, looked in the mirror and then rolled her eyes. She shook her head and exclaimed to the first "Well of course she looks familiar you silly! It's me!" 

Reminds me of a skit S.N.L. used to do years ago (back when it was funny) All the guys dressed up like old time sailors aboard a sailing ship called 'The Raging Queen'.

The guest star (who ever it was) would always break a rule. The captain (John Belushi) would always call for some punishment. The whole crew would all raise their hands and yell Oh, me! Oh pick Me!  John Belushi would always raise one eyebrow and smile at the camera and say No! As the captain I must take the punishment! All the other guys would slump their shoulders dejectedly and wander off.

I think they were trying to be funny in that the guys were not only gay, but found it sexually exciting to be stripped down in front of everyone, tied up to a support and spanked (or lightly whipped) Of course they acted over the top gay while playing the role of hearty, weather beaten tough sailors.

13 hours ago, Small said:

You missed a great deal John. Resolute told a joke, and I almost laughed. Quite the commotion.

Oh I saw his joke. I did have to laugh as I immediately sympathized with the hick. I've been called that more than once. I'm pretty thick skinned, I laugh as much at myself as I do others. Look at how many sit-coms are set in Indiana.;) 

25 minutes ago, retr0john said:

I'm waiting for you to drag out the big guns, joke wise.:D

i was thinking of starting a joke thread but i'm unsure whether it's a good idea. what do you guys think? another problem is offensive content. other than the sexual stuff, i have a lot of stuff that's about certain ethnicities, not to mention the stuff about hicks, hillbillies etc..

I think it is fun idea. Me personally I would put a disclaimer ie nothing hateful no ethnic slurs but there is always the risk of offending someone. I wanna look at your profile and see "excellent reputation" and "no warning points" :) 

What did the guy walking through Jersey City during the hurricane say? 

Don't fall on me homes. 

I don't think I'd get offended so yeah go for it. If you manage to upset me though you're in trouble. You know me Res I love a good joke. Slightly overdue but I watched 2 films recently you guys might like. Rudderless & Against the current. They both deal with death & despair and are pretty cool! They're independent though with a Z list cast but yahhh.

3 hours ago, VictimofBullyingNo1cared said:

I think it is fun idea. Me personally I would put a disclaimer ie nothing hateful no ethnic slurs but there is always the risk of offending someone. I wanna look at your profile and see "excellent reputation" and "no warning points" :) 

What did the guy walking through Jersey City during the hurricane say? 

Don't fall on me homes. 

ok, perhaps i'll give it a shot. thanks.

i'm not sure i got the joke. are they known to be many drunks in jersey or something?