Mental Support Community

One reason you would be likely to find less emotional force behind someone posting that size doesn't matter is that, to them, it doesn't matter. The emotional force comes when you think something does matter. In the same way, it's a lot easier to find people preaching hate online than love, and their words will be a lot more forceful because of the need to persuade others. Do you think that anyone talking about how great their relationship was with a man with a small penis could possibly hit the same "raw nerve" that this did? And why not? -- Because you already had the raw nerve.

Have you ever been evaluated for obsessional thinking, in addition to the depression? SSRI's don't eliminate the urgency of looping thoughts, as I understand it. I also wonder what changed, to bring your thinking back to this?

you people can't understand this

There are women out there who are okay with small penises, but that flat out doesn't matter, because nobody, I repeat, nobody wants to be a laughingstock, which is exactly the social stigma you get labeled with. And then, people on the internet who don't even really understand the fucking problem, rehearse platitudes like "size doesn't matter" and "it's about the inside" as if this care bears inspired dreck means anything, as if they have to rationalize away the undeniable fact that people are separated in classes, rich or poor, beautiful or ugly, menial worker or career type, small or big people, black or white, thin or thick.

The problem with us small guys is, that the realization that we will always lead a harder and more cruel life, comes too late. Our currently oversexualized society that puts more importance on performance than love and caring, especially when you're young, puts you under a ton of pressure. Early age we realize something is wrong, but we don't want to tell anyone because it's extremely humiliating, so you just keep quiet, hoping deep down that one day, it will finally grow to way it's supposed to, but that day never comes, so the hope starts to fester and rotten and turns into anger and wrath. If we talked about this with our parents, and they actually had the gall to give it to you for real, many guys with small genitalia could have done better with their jobs and careers, because at least they parents would have entirely prepared them for the cruelty of the world. Hell, a doctor I know even confirmed that, he's got a genetic problem that leads to him being morbidly obese, which made his childhood expectedly terrible, he knew that life wouldn't be fair to him, that's why he became doctor, to understand his own illness more, and to still have some standing in the community as a doctor, because otherwise we all know nobody would respect him anyway in our fatphobic society, just waiting for the inevitable mental collapse under a heartless meritocracy.

But no, instead of mental care personal growing a spine and acknowledging friggin' reality, you folks just dance around the issue and start trivializing it with saying it ain't so bad, and there are still "enough" people who don't care, as if it's only about that. Sometimes you people sound like robots, like there isn't any pride in you, and every time you realize you can't hang with a certain group of people, you just shrug and tell yourself "well, if they make fun of you, they don't deserve to your friend anyway!" oh gee, thanks for that, really. So what you are basically saying is that I have no business around normal everyday people, so I should just start growing accustomed to the idea to only hang out with freaks and losers, because apparently that's the only folks out there that won't mock the shit out of you for being different.

I said it once, and I'll say it again; The only thing required to survive this shitty life is a really, really, really thick skin and a general fuck you attitude to the world, the only two reasons why I didn't go berserker yet. Guys with small ones are one of the very few people who just completely lost during the sexual revolution. Everybody else can enjoy his sexual freedom now, while there is only fucking shame for us.

you accuse us of having obsessive thoughts and depression, and I tell you your cowardice and denial about the world is the problem, but whatever, just keep sugarcoating everything, I understand how it makes your own lives more bearable.

What would you tell to a black guy who registers here because he has issues dealing with the blatant racism in his state/school/whatever? Is he obsessed, or does this person actually have a real problem that can't just be hand-waved away and really impacts his life.

People are so full of shit it's kind of amazing, really.

When I express my personal feelings, it is never with an intent to dismiss anyone else's feelings or experiences. I respect everyone's feelings. I hear your frustration and anger. I want to help. My hope was that looking at things from a different perspective and challenging beliefs could be helpful. But maybe this isn't what you need right now? What helps? What kind of support is best?

Death you are obviously an intelligent educated articulate analytical man so I am sure you know there is more to life than sex and more to sex than penis. I am not trying to invalidate you or disagree w you that size matters to some degree. But I am inviting you to see that there is more to life than sex and that you have the power to love and accept yourself if you choose to even if no one else does.

There is a shame attached to small penis that we have to live with...It really is not fair that some people lose right at the start without ever having the chance to play the game. Fuck this life where you have so much inequality in every aspect of life...One person can have all the advantages and another must live in his shadow because evolution fucked up and gave him substandard genes....As I get older I’m really starting to see why so many people commit suicide these days, when you see how evolution works and how it makes life unbearably harder and complex for some people its simply not worth sticking around.

Death you are obviously an intelligent educated articulate analytical man

no, no I'm not. I'm a social reject who just had enough time to get knowledge on useless trivia.

so I am sure you know there is more to life than sex and more to sex than penis.

Like what? I'm a young guy who has lost all his friends, doesn't like his family and ethnicity, has a shit job and no chances to get something better, I'm so hate-filled and angry that I constantly fantasize about homicide, genocide and massive destruction all the time.

What is there in life for me?

I am not trying to invalidate you or disagree w you that size matters to some degree. But I am inviting you to see that there is more to life than sex and that you have the power to love and accept yourself if you choose to even if no one else does.

To me, it's incredibly simple; If I can't be what I want, life isn't worth living for me. I'm not satisfied with a pathetic life full of shame and failure where I constantly have to tell myself that it's not so bad, and good stuff still can be had, it's the lowest form of living to me. Having a penis not the size of a childs is one of these requirement, just like not being forever stuck in complete loser job. If I can't have that, I can't be happy, not even a bit. Saw a shrink about that, and he also only told me the same spineless drivel as most people.

Some people just can't be helped...too many things went wrong, bad choices made, game over

Some people just can't be helped...

D, I would never give up on hope for anyone.

Would expressing your anger bring you some relief?

Jessie, if another woman were to post a video and talk about all of the qualities she appreciated in a man, such as having a kind heart, a good sense of humor, sensitivity, gentleness, a caring spirit...would you be interested in watching that?

Why give your energy to what hurts you?

Irma, I would probably dismiss it as she would no doubt skirt around the issue of size.

As one of the women put it "any woman who says size doesnt matter is a liar"

The women in the video also wanted a kind heart, SOH etc but they also wanted an adequate man.

I dont know why Im posting this stuff- franky I have pretty much given up hope- Im a joke and a loser and thats that.

D, I would never give up on hope for anyone.

Ted_Bundy_HS_Yearbook.jpeg

yeah, sure.

Would expressing your anger bring you some relief?

Only if I could physically direct that anger at someone who messed me up.

Jessie, if another woman were to post a video and talk about all of the qualities she appreciated in a man, such as having a kind heart, a good sense of humor, sensitivity, gentleness, a caring spirit...would you be interested in watching that?

another case of completely missing the point, this is exactly what guys like us are talking about. This isn't about feelings, this is about being frustrated with the fact that you can find thousands of videos like that without even a minimum amount of effort. The fact that, even If you are the kind of guy wishing for a relationship (which I'm not), you'll always question that persons motives, the fact that you can't even do sports without some asshole giggling, frustration about the fact that you are living in a world where you are nothing more than a joke, is that really so hard to understand, for fucks sake? ImraJean, don't you have any desire for personal dignity and pride?

Why give your energy to what hurts you?

I don't even know how to answer that...

This is the kind of metaphysical bullshit that drives me fucking insane.

"Why give your energy to what hurts you?" what does that even mean? Does modern psychology have anything else but hollow phrases?

D, the qualities I wrote about are what I admire in a man.

I am listening to you. I hear your feelings. You are feeling shame for who you are. That must hurt very deeply. :(

"Why give your energy to what hurts you?" what does that even mean?

You can't change the women who have these kinds of judgments and express them online. Watching these videos is painful so why focus on this? It just seems a way to beat yourself down.

It is not my intention to upset you with my expressions. I'm being myself. I want to help.

I'm not sure who is in the photo, but I would listen to him. I could even be his friend.

Irma, I would probably dismiss it as she would no doubt skirt around the issue of size.

As one of the women put it "any woman who says size doesnt matter is a liar"

The women don't know me and can't speak for me. I know who I am.

I'm sorry you're feeling so down, Jessie. Would it help to talk more about it?

You can't change the women who have these kinds of judgments and express them online. Watching these videos is painful so why focus on this? It just seems a way to beat yourself down.

It's not about the women and their opinions, it's not even about the videos, that's why you don't get it. It's about the current state of the world for people like us. We aren't looking at these videos and think "what a fucking bitch, I totally have the same capabilities as an at least average guy" we hear what she has to say, things we heard men and women say countless of times in real life, things that are completely logical and reasonable from a psychological AND a biological stand point. Being reminded every day regardless of the internet is completely exhausting. Being a small guy and living in this currently oversexualized world is fucking hell Irma, there is not a single thing you can say to make us feel better, PERIOD

well, there is one thing you could do, and that is actually address every point in my argument individually, but that would be a real mold breaker from the usual generic cookie cutter we've got to hear here

I'm not sure who is in the photo, but I would listen to him. I could even be his friend.

Murderer of at least 30 women, rapist and necrophiliac.

Edit: and an appropriate link; http://jezebel.com/5...inking-bullshit

You should really read this and some of the comments in there Irma.

"In fact, most of the measures of quote-happiness-unquote that positive psychologists offer are really about how much we can accept the status quo."

this quote really gets it for me. That's why I hate modern psychology so fucking much. It just teaches you how to be miserable instead of using your justified rage for revenge, which I completely support and think is one of the best ways to deal with being like this, just payback. One of the very few ways I could see for small guys to feel better, but in our pussy society today you can't do that of course.

Don't tell the bullied kid to defend himself with his body, teach him to be a complete spineless loser.

I just hope one day some guy with a small dick just fucking snaps and kills a bunch of people. Sure would make assholes think twice before they decide to drag people through the mud. Seems like with being a social reject, the only thing you can answer with is violence.

But let me guess, that's totally wrong for you, right? Probably the kind of person to just accept it when chains are strangling your neck and holding you down...

oh, and this is a good quote for EVERYONE who thinks about giving advice;

"I'm sure we all understand that there's a benefit in trying to stay positive in the face of adversity, and doing that is better than dwelling on the negatives. Sure, okay. But it's really hard to "look on the bright side" when you've been dealt an awful blow, and to have some simp in your face, spouting platitudes about God shutting doors but opening windows and all that, can actually make you feel worse. I remember hearing all that crap from my (well meaning and much loved!) Mom over the years; she'd tell me all about how you could achieve anything with positive visualization and believing in yourself. I always thought, well, does that mean if I sit here for days or weeks at a time, and visualize piles of money, that one day all my financial woes will just correct themselves and I'll be happy? No. That's not how it works. Of course, I'm really pessimistic and always have been. I say I'm a realist, and IMO, they're the same thing. Anyway, telling someone to buck up and be thankful for what they have might sound good to your own ears, but not necessarily to those of your listener. Especially if your listener is in a really bad way and does not need to be reminded that s/he "still has their health" or "it could always be worse." Because sometimes you go through things that unravel in such a way as to make it seem like nothing could ever be worse. In cases like that, nothing anyone says can provide much comfort. Plus, I think cheery, light-hearted words like the ones I mentioned above oftentimes trivialize what you're feeling, and isolate you even further."

t's not about the women and their opinions' date=' it's not even about the videos, that's why you don't get it. It's about the current state of the world for people like us. We aren't looking at these videos and think "what a fucking bitch, I totally have the same capabilities as an at least average guy" we hear what she has to say, things we heard men and women say countless of times in real life, things that are completely logical and reasonable from a psychological AND a biological stand point. Being reminded every day regardless of the internet is completely exhausting. Being a small guy and living in this currently oversexualized world is fucking hell Irma, there is not a single thing you can say to make us feel better, PERIOD

well, there is one thing you could do, and that is actually address every point in my argument individually, but that would be a real mold breaker from the usual generic cookie cutter we've got to hear here[/quote']

I’m sorry that you are feeling such pain, D. :(

I understand that I can’t change anyone’s feelings or responses; none of us have the power to do that. I was hoping to convey that I don’t wish to say anything which brings up any further upsetting feelings.

I just recently finished a course in Biology of the Brain so I do know a little bit about evolutionary adaption and how that works.

I do also hope you have the door open a little for the possibility that there are people out there who are kind and who wouldn’t treat you disrespectfully. That there are people who would accept you as you are. I say that not to deny that there is cruelty out there as well; I understand that there is.

In looking at your link, I’m not personally trying to stifle criticism or put blame on anyone for anything. I would never want to do that. While I do personally tend to have an optimistic worldview, I also understand that the world can be a harsh place. I do not ever intend to deny your experience or feelings. I am learning here too. So I try different things and hope that they might be helpful. I don’t like seeing anyone in pain and hope that they can find their way out. But, I’m also willing to hold hands, so to speak, with someone in the muck if that is what they need in that moment. So maybe it helps to express your anger and express as much as you need to. I can listen.

Frightening about the man in the photo. I do still believe that at some point in his life, he could have been helped…

Thank you, VBN1C. That means a lot to me.

Irma, we are as different as it's humanly possible...

I don't have any interest in prolonging this, just wanted to say that despite being the complete opposite of you, I don't hate you or anything, if anything, I think you trying for all these years is at least very admirable, so despite me being extremely aggressive during this discussion, I just wanted to say I think you are an alright person.

I do also hope you have the door open a little for the possibility that there are people out there who are kind and who wouldn’t treat you disrespectfully. That there are people who would accept you as you are. I say that not to deny that there is cruelty out there as well; I understand that there is.

See the thing is, these people are not exactly UN-kind or cruel or bad in any way. I'm pretty sure they're cool people and fun to hang out with. One of the videos that Jessie post is of a gamer! People do accept as as we are. Just accept us in plain truth.

Irma, we are as different as it's humanly possible...

That is a possibility and I respect that. I wish you healing and wellness.

You must be in the city, Siddiqui. By contrast, I'm in cow country. :o What kind of books do you read? My daughter loves to read too. Skindiving. That is very cool. Participating in hobbies or activities that bring us joy are a positive thing.

I hope today is okay for you.