Mental Support Community

You must be in the city, Siddiqui. By contrast, I'm in cow country. :o What kind of books do you read? My daughter loves to read too. Skindiving. That is very cool. Participating in hobbies or activities that bring us joy are a positive thing.

I hope today is okay for you.

Well aren't we digressing?

Maybe, but sometimes small talk can offer a moment to breathe, don't you think? I try to get outside of my head sometimes and it can help.

I imagine I didn't know how to respond to what you posted, but I wanted to say something supportive so there you go...

Maybe, but sometimes small talk can offer a moment to breathe, don't you think? I try to get outside of my head sometimes and it can help.

I imagine I didn't know how to respond to what you posted, but I wanted to say something supportive so there you go...

Lol thanks for trying :) but I come on this forum to deal with this issue only

WILLY SIZE

KATIE: Does size matter?

LOUISE: Yes! It definitely does! I was with a guy for a couple of months a while back who had a really small one. It was just really thin. I felt quite sorry for him but, to be honest, I just couldn’t put up with it. We had sex about 10 times but I never had a single orgasm – I could barely feel it!

KATIE: I don’t think I’ve ever really had a fella with a small one, but I do agree that size matters. The guy I’ve just split up with thought his was massive and was always going on about how well hung he was but he wasn’t at all. When we split I told him he had a small one and he was gutted!

http://www.sundaysport.com/?p=11527

MELISSA: Do you think cock size is important?

CHANTELLE: I have learned that willy size does matter if you want to have good sex, but they can also get too big. I had a one-night stand with a guy who had a 10-incher a couple of years ago. Once we started to have sex it was so painful we had to stop. I wouldn’t want one that big again, but at the same time I wouldn’t want a chipolata either.

MELISSA: I once dated a guy with a 12-incher! The first couple of times it hurt so much I considered dumping him, but I persevered and am so pleased I did. Once I got used to it I had more orgasms than any other guy had ever given me.

You're right. Nobody here can make you feel better, you can only do that for yourself. But here's something to think about. You say you have homicidal thoughts and maybe you're in such a situation in your head where you don't give a shit about anybody else. So, how about you use that in a positive way in that you do things for yourself. What I mean, be selfish. And be selfish when it comes to sex. Surely even that is a better solution then maybe isolating yourself and being bitter about things. And yes, you could get some women make some nasty comments, but these people are irrelevant to you. You fucked them and now you on. They were just a lay to you and regardless of what they think or feel, you got yours and that's all that matters. If you're worried you can't make someone love you or respect you, then to hell with them. Why should anyone though, make you put yourself in a position where you can't enjoy your life.

em, I appreciate the input, it's just that things are a little more complicated then performance during sex for me...

The reason why I'm so mad about this isn't even performance fear, guys with big dicks can suck during sex too, it's just that I hate being like this so insanely much I can't even describe it. I hate it because the damage is already done, you know what I mean? I was born mentally and physically normal, I once had a shot at leading a normal live, but the torment associated with having a small one just turned me into something else already, like I'm not even human anymore. I don't know If you read most of my posts, but I'm seriously demented, that's why I chose Bundy as my first name. Having a small penis literally ruined my life. It was the reason that I skipped sport and swimming in school, which lead to me missing many other classes, depression lead to grades dropping, which lead to my situation now, me going to be stuck in loser jobs for my whole life.

Or the fact that I have barely friends anymore, also the fault of this fucking shit. When my friends who weren't hung like kids entered puberty and started going to clubs and having one night stands I always had to refuse and hide, which lead to us barely hanging around, and me removing myself from normal people, because I was never worth anything in the world of casual sex, leading to me becoming a social outcast.

My penis is also at fault with turning my into a complete psychopath. Granted, my ethnicity also plays a role in that, but I would a much happier and healthier adult when this never happened. I'm so messed up now, I'm constantly thinking about just grabbing an axe and cutting my penis off, just to finally end this.

I hate it so much, so incredibly much, sometimes I just completely freak out during the day and start ripping my hair out and slamming my head against the table.

I just can't be happy like this

I already went to crazy town, spend several months there, and can't find my way back.

tl;dr;

I FUCKING HATE this - its ruined me...

pretty much this

i didnt twist anything.

the woman said she liked the guy and was ONLY breaking up PURELY due to pathetic size.

"everything is great apart from his very small penis"

"if you get with him you will end up cheating on him"

"when the newness goes you will end up cheating"

what the hell did I twist?

Having a small penis literally ruined my life. It was the reason that I skipped sport and swimming in school, which lead to me missing many other classes, depression lead to grades dropping, which lead to my situation now, me going to be stuck in loser jobs for my whole life.

Or the fact that I have barely friends anymore, also the fault of this fucking shit. When my friends who weren't hung like kids entered puberty and started going to clubs and having one night stands I always had to refuse and hide, which lead to us barely hanging around, and me removing myself from normal people, because I was never worth anything in the world of casual sex, leading to me becoming a social outcast.

Man that's like taking a chapter out of my fucking life...

"I agree with what your sister told you- if you stay with a small penised guy you will end up cheating on him and using his size in arguments...."

sorry - where in my quote do I infer ALL girls???

look- I don't wish to argue- my only contact with the world outside my work is this site and another I sometimes visit. 4 (well 5 actually) girls have rejected me due to size and they felt like these girls in the clip I guess- and I was hoping there were some girls who don tthink like that- but I think Ive been deluding myself- I just think they are too rare for me to realistically find them.

And if I did I would still not enjoy sex for the reasons I mentionend before.

The women in that conversation are not being respectful from my perspective.

Jessie, what is the purpose of reading and posting this type of thing? Isn't it painful to read? Did something else happen in your life recently to cause you to feel so down?

yeah a few weeks ago- a small event to some but massive to me- and I tell you i'm SICK of it-

look you and Cece have been so good to me (and all us guys here)- you both really saved my sanity last year- but im just beyond caring right now and im not in control- theres noting you can say sometimes....

You may not have explicitly said anything about "all girls" earlier, but we all know that's what you're really concerned about, that nice girls are "too rare for me to realistically find them."

I honestly don't know if you'll find one or not, Jess. Obviously, I hope you do, and probably you know that I don't think they're as rare, or that you're as inadequate to them, as you do.

But I can guarantee that spending your time searching for videos of the ones who aren't that nice will not increase your chances ... In fact, I would dispute that the only contact you have with the outside world is "this site and another": you're desperately searching out "contacts" that confirm that your pain is real. When in fact, you already know it is. But it's not the only thing that's real ...

I don't disagree w anything said here. Women like 'em big & that ain't me. If I had 8" I would literally tell every woman I meet. I have had so little bedroom action w women that it is depressing.

But I will be damned if I am going to let that defeat me or shut me down. I enjoy many things in life & intend to continue to so do with even greater frequency & intensity. And I am not giving up on females because I may not have everything but I still have a lot to offer.

It is just so DEGRADING when you accidentally see someone else's average sized penis at say a urinal. You get this flood of emotions and you just want to kill yourself at that moment. The emotions are just so strong you feel helpless and pathetic no matter HOW MUCH you might have over that other person. I see no point to the pursuit of happiness

I did not watch the video. Is it possible, though, that some of these women may say things just to draw attention to themselves? Jessie, I hope you are not spending a lot of time watching this stuff. :(

Don't you think you should be valued for something more than the measurement of a body part? You are a human being.

Does medical science offer anything of value to the small man? ;-(

No. Nothing at all. All they can/will offer is "see a shrink" . For people with micropenis it's either gender re-assignment or "live with it". Hell...no one has even established a uniform standard for measuring. Medical science is pretty much useless when it comes to the penis. Enter the charlatans and snake oil salesmen and their miracle pills, potions, contraptions, and exercises. All of which are just as useless if not more so as medical science. Want a bigger penis? Tough luck... it's not happening anytime soon. All the research nowadays is just to verify that women think men that have big dicks are more attractive than those that don't. Something we already know. It's kind of like verifying that ducks do indeed know how to swim. .