Mental Support Community

These are club girls out drinking in Las Vegas, I do not think they are bad at all, but I do not think their comments represent the majority of women w regard to real committed relationships.

Jesse you seem like such bright and gentle soul I hope you don't shut women out if your life over this one item. Women are just like us very much varied in their temperament & interests

I agree there are many preferences out there.

Some girls like tall, some like average height, some like thin, some muscular, some like a little bit of a tummy, some hate bald, some don't mind etc

But there seems such consistency in this one particular topic.

And I can't stand it right now... I cant stand the pity, I cannot stand the revulsion, I cannot stand the humiliation....

It depends on the pool of people obviously. Take a sample of Physics/Math/CS/Engineering/technical field graduate students. Now ask them how important it is for their partners intelligence to be above average. I guarantee this survey would have a similar result as this one, skewed towards above average and obviously not representative of the entire population.

I agree most women prefer guys with average to above intelligence.

Although not too far above theirs... for a relationship

but for one night stands penis size is WAYYY above intelligence in importance.

Im ok IQ wise. Counts for little when you are sexually inadequate.

Jessie, I keep thinking that you and I are probably very similar, anatomically. By my best estimation, and based on what you have said in the forum, we are of very similar size...I think I'm just slightly larger.

Where we differ is the rejection experience, and I'm puzzled. It makes me wonder if your expectation of rejection is the main issue. My GF thinks I am hot...she can't get enough of me. Even my previous partner had only very positive things to say about me, sexually. Of course, they are not specifically praising my dick size, but they like my dick as it is, and it all this makes me feel like its a mile long....totally mitigating any fear I used to carry.

Hypothetically, if I ran into those girls in Vegas, I wouldn't flash my little soldier at them and expect any of them to do more than giggle, but on the other hand, I could totally see seducing them (if they don't mind old farts like me) and having a great time with them. Also, one of them said she'd take the 1.5-inch guy if he could eat her well. Even some of these party girls stop and think a little while on camera.

Dude, you completely dismissed my post. The point that I am making is that the pool of people chosen for this videos is NOT representative of the entire population. Most of the people I know and most of the women I know would be very hesitant to even answer questions like this on camera. Clearly, these are the type of girls that are not relationship minded and thus are the experience-ers of the larger end of average due to their lifestyle choices. Larger men are more confident and put themselves out there more and that skews the perception of these promiscuous females. What are you accomplishing by watching these videos and posting them here? This board is now becoming a small penis humiliation haven thanks to the videos that you keep posting.

I understand why you are compelled to watch these videos, but there is no need to share them here. If you want to start your own soft version of a small penis humiliation database, go for it, but stop posting these videos here because they are not helpful and they are extremely superficial and ultimately pointless.

Perhaps if someone could post some videos that directly counter the ones that Jessie has posted, it may be helpful to him. Obviously the butterfly burps and unicorn farts approach is not doing any good. Good luck on your quest.

I have spent many years on such a quest.

Havent found all that many. And the few I have found are vague or self contradictory.

"We’re supposed to say that penis size doesn’t matter, but the plain truth is that for many of us, it does. A lot. And we’re often made to feel guilty when we admit that, because there’s supposed to be more to relationships than sex. Well, of course there is -- but there’s also got to be sex! This week, a CafeMom asks how to decide if she should work things out with a potential long-term love, or if the disappointing package will always be an issue.

How small is too small? I love this new guy I am dating but he really is smaller than I'm used to. How do I know if it's something I can work with -- or if I should just move on, because I'll really never be satisfied?

We turned to Yvonne Fulbright, PhD, a sex educator, sex coach, and author of The Better Sex Guide to Lovemaking among other books. Here’s her insight into this uncomfortable conundrum.

"How small is too small? That comes down to your personal preferences. For some women, that means not enough length; for others, it’s the girth that makes her feel 'filled up.'

I just hate the idea that even if i do find someone able to overlook this curse, they have to endure this awful compromise... this fundamental lack of fulfilment they could get with 90% of other blokes. Fuck I feel wretched..

Are you sure it would be a compromise? Fulfillment can have different meaning for different individuals.

Maybe it helps to work on taking care of yourself and your needs? You can be the person that you are. You can treat yourself with kindness and respect. You can shine as Jessie, a unique human being. Possibly accepting yourself and being yourself will attract people who also accept you and appreciate you as you are.

I think I DO accept myself.... I quite like me.

I wouldnt hurt a fly, I have a SOH, Im clean and healthy, fairly intelligent.

I think I'm a good judge of people...

... but this predicament is poisoning me.

I talk a good talk, but the truth is Im always one small step away from despair.

I have just been so unlucky.. and why on earth would anyone wish to share in such bad luck..

For me it would be incredibly fulfilling to sexually satisfy a women.

But women like mental and physical satisfaction- I cannot give a girl either (according to research and overwhelming anecdotal reports)

Theres a tramp who sits outside my local Tesco store that is maybe 10 years older than me and has some sort of growth on his face- he seems to possibly be mentally impaired too.

He's where he is and there is little hope for him- I guess hes accepted his fate and I need to accept mine but my ego wont let me or something?

Perhaps small germs of hope are what are killing me. Maybe it would have ben better if I had never had girlfriends.

Maybe I would be better now.

It’s wonderful that you are able to see your positive qualities. :-)

I talk a good talk' date=' but the truth is Im always one small step away from despair.[/quote']

I think it can be like this for some time for many of us when we’re trying to make any kind of change. I’ve noticed this with myself too, that I’m still susceptible to slipping back into my old ways of thinking. It gets easier for me, though, with practice to right myself again. There will always be places of vulnerabilities and risks with being human. Maybe you can give power to your encouraging voice?

For me it would be incredibly fulfilling to sexually satisfy a women.

But women like mental and physical satisfaction- I cannot give a girl either (according to research and overwhelming anecdotal reports)

Who is to say you can’t? Can you allow for all possibilities?

He's where he is and there is little hope for him- I guess hes accepted his fate and I need to accept mine but my ego wont let me or something?

I believe there is always hope. Don’t you think that you play a role in what happens to you?

Perhaps small germs of hope are what are killing me. Maybe it would have ben better if I had never had girlfriends.

Maybe I would be better now.

There was a point when I felt this way too about making new friends. I felt it would be less painful to not try at all than to face the pain of losing my friends. But in doing so, I would have been giving up on the possibility of the happiness I might feel when connecting with others too.

When you open yourself up to someone, there will always be risk. That’s true for any of us. I’m sorry that you’ve been hurt. :( Maybe your future is brighter, though. There is light, joy, and love out there. I hope you will not give up.

Take care.

• 2 weeks later...

25]I have been with my boyfriend for 2 and a half years with plans on getting married. I love him very much and at this point I can't imagine my life without him. He is pretty much perfect in every way except that he has a small penis. I try not to make a big deal out of it, I try to make the sex work and try to convince myself that it is all in my head but when we get down to it, I just can't get passed it. He is so small that I need to build up a lot of friction in order to feel any sort of pleasure and all that does is cause me to chafe and feel irritated after sex.

25]This is becoming frustrating on both accounts because I haven't had the heart to tell him and he just thinks that I have no sexual drive. Which is a big lie because I often masturbate on my own and fantasize about having sex with men with larger penises.

25]How can I work this out with him? I don't want to break up with him and I hate to consider myself this shallow to base a relationship with a great guy on the size of his penis.

25]I need advice. Should I tell him and risk hurting his feelings, if so, how do I go about doing that? Or do I keep it to myself and convince myself that it's all in my head and I just have to get used to it?

---------------

this is a letter from "Your Tango".

This is one of 100s of similar I have seen on line.

I picked it as it has similarities to whats happened to me several times.

I know at least 2 women have loved me but couldn't get past this 'curse'

Thing is? I think she should dump him- so why should anyone be with me?

That's it dude, I honestly can't take your posts anymore. Open up a web server and host collection of your negative accounts with small penises. This is a support forum and it's understandable for you to point out these cases. However, it's become a pattern and seems to be endless. I honestly don't care, but it now has become irritating to a point where I have to say this. The reason why I disappeared from this forum for about 4 months is because I realized I have problems FAR FAR FAR worse than my small penis. I came back here to pretty much enforce this fact. It took near death to make me realize this, but I cringe at the fact that I let this issue plague my existence.

Every single time that I browse this forum now, i realize how unproductive and pointless it is to dwell on something that ultimately is pointless and will not get me better. You perpetually seek out this information for some reason. What's the purpose? Do you want reassurance that you are inadequate below the belt? Well you can have it from me as well as your previous partners. You have a small penis, and you are very unlikely to please a women with your penis. Take some proactive measures if that is so important for you. I have a small penis, millions of people have small penises and we all will be unable to please the *'majority' of women. There are women that do not place importance on sex and there are women that base their relationship on sex. You are restricted by the sample of women who are not willing to compromise sex.

(*Majority being the internet majority)

Jess, no one denies how bad you feel. Nor do we think you should pretend.

Possibly, though, your feelings are more important for us to hear than links to all the ... BS, for want of a stronger description ... that makes you feel that way. I know that probably you can't help searching for it, and probably when you find it, you're pretty much speechless. But I would far rather hear even incoherent but genuine reaction instead of having to go watch whatever made you feel that way in the first place. And I'm guessing that most of the guys don't need to hear it, either.

Take care of you. The rest is just fertilizer for the garden.