Mental Support Community

If I had my life to live over again, I would...

David O

If I had my life to live over again, I would....

1) Have more real troubles and less imaginary ones

2) Make more mistakes and not have such a fetish about being right all the time

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

Everyone add your one-liner till we reach 100: this should be eye-opening.

I thot you'd forgotten to count or your alphabet Calla!! :):) ooops, mea culpa, mea culp!

10) Chosen some of my friends in the past based and who and what they are and less on what they have

11) Told my children i loved them every day until they said: Dad, please don't love me so much!" (and now I'm choking up)

Guest GingerSnap

27. I would live it just the same. If I changed some of the bad things in my life, it would effect the good things that came out of them. (like never meeting my 1st husband, I would not have my older son, etc.) I am living the plan that God had for my life.:P

28) I would have continued struggling to learn piano or any instrument instead of giving up.

29) I would have stuck with dance, again, not giving up

30) spent more time in nature

31) paused more .... before opening my mouth:rolleyes:

To me these things aren't about chasing after perfection. I really don't believe in that. Just reflections on lessons learned.....:P

33) I would've made peace with myself sooner and been less hard on myself for being "emotional".EI...given my emotional abuser less power over my childhood.

34) I would have trusted to share my manic irritable behavior sooner, instead of hiding it...maybe getting BP diagnosed before 34!

27. I would live it just the same. If I changed some of the bad things in my life, it would effect the good things that came out of them. (like never meeting my 1st husband, I would not have my older son, etc.) I am living the plan that God had for my life.:(

WOW, I love this. This just really helped me.