Mental Support Community

Self

mts

I think the loneliest, most pathetic, miserable sight on earth is a working-class male wage slave.

100 percent agreement. And 'slave' is not an exaggeration. For men the choice is work or jail. Irreparable damage to my emotional well being is my reward for decades of this slavery. In my current job I perform like a circus animal, a living being that has been broken by pain and threats. At heart I am a sensitive caring and honest person and to survive (so far) I have been reduced to a full time liar. Every word out of my mouth is a lie, be it to a customer or a supervisor. Lies erode your integrity, your self respect, and ultimately your ability to even know truth.

I'm really very drunk indeed. I told my friends about my BDD and gave them my psychiatric report, it went pretty well. I get the feeling my friends cant tell if I'm deformed or not, or to what extent; as to whether it's physical or mental, they couldn't say, or they said, but it was hard to affirm(word?) what they meant exactly.

.....I told people to their face about my problems, success

i think the word you're looking for is "interpret".

I feel the same way mts, I don't really care what I look like so long as I am not completely hideous. I don't think looks matter all that much for men. It's overall strength in the world that matters. Look successful businessmen, athletes, rock stars, even criminals - many are quite ugly but women eagerly receptive to them because of their power, the ability to command and rally resources.

I am glad the night was a success and you are feeling more confident. I toast your success from the other side of the pond with my decaf coffee!

I feel the same way mts, I don't really care what I look like so long as I am not completely hideous. I don't think looks matter all that much for men. It's overall strength in the world that matters. Look successful businessmen, athletes, rock stars, even criminals - many are quite ugly but women eagerly receptive to them because of their power, the ability to command and rally resources.

can you give me a few examples of some of these chick magnets who happen to be quite ugly?

I'm glad you're able to have friends, mts. It sounds like they've really helped you overcome a major personal hurdle. Congratulations on the night being a success. 1- Hopefully your absence indicates you might even be celebrating this with a woman.

2- Victim, unfortunately for some men, they are genuinely ugly. It's an ugliness that entirely transcends mere masculine roughness and is truly a malignant deformity.

1- let's not get ahead of ourselves.

2- klingsor, i believe you when you say you're unattractive, i doubt it's as bad as you believe it is. i recall that girl -at a fast food place you worked, if memory serves- who had a thing for you; and you mentioned she wasn't bad looking. how deformed can you be if she was interested in you?