Mental Support Community

Self

mts

1- Why not? I'm not haranguing you, if that's what you think. I'm telling you this because I have come to these conclusions for myself. I'm done complaining. I'm going to focus on making a decision for how I want to pursue the half-life that I live. It's my decision and that's really the only thing to which we're entitled, in my experience.

2- How big is your penis? :) That is an old question from long ago.

1- fair enough. p.s., i didn't think you meant me, because you said: "very intelligent and successful", and i'm anything but successful.

2- lol, not big enough to get me anywhere.

Do you enjoy writing, mts? The person above sounds determined and empowered...

About sensitivity. It can be a beautiful thing. It can make one be highly feeling and that works in both ways, with pain and joy, as you say, resolute. I have a daughter who struggles and she can be sensitive to the extreme, both emotionally and physically. This sensitivity can cause her difficulty and pain at times, but it also is one reason why she is so observant and acutely aware of fine detail. I've told her that this part of her that plays a role in her everyday challenges is also a gift. She has a kind and empathetic heart. She's an artist and I know that her deep sensitivity is in each piece of art that she creates. Life can be ironic like that. I'm sorry things suck right now. :( Maybe there is joy to be felt again one day, even when you can't feel it now?

Mts, I hope today is better for you.

I want to learn how to use a greater vocabulary and thoughtful/intelligent writing style, that's pretty much my goal with writing. Not sure how to teach myself those things.

There is a ton of stuff on the internet and of course libraries to assist w writing skills mts. Plus remember - practice makes perfect. After spell corrects me about 20 times I finally get the word right.

Any news on the unemployment mts?

I want to learn how to use a greater vocabulary and thoughtful/intelligent writing style, that's pretty much my goal with writing. Not sure how to teach myself those things.

........... (deleted at klingsor's request)

There is a ton of stuff on the internet and of course libraries to assist w writing skills mts. Plus remember - practice makes perfect. After spell corrects me about 20 times I finally get the word right.

lol. i gotta admit that it "corrects" me sometimes too.

Do you enjoy writing, mts? The person above sounds determined and empowered...

About sensitivity. It can be a beautiful thing. It can make one be highly feeling and that works in both ways, with pain and joy, as you say, resolute. I have a daughter who struggles and she can be sensitive to the extreme, both emotionally and physically. This sensitivity can cause her difficulty and pain at times, but it also is one reason why she is so observant and acutely aware of fine detail. I've told her that this part of her that plays a role in her everyday challenges is also a gift. She has a kind and empathetic heart. She's an artist and I know that her deep sensitivity is in each piece of art that she creates. Life can be ironic like that. I'm sorry things suck right now. :( Maybe there is joy to be felt again one day, even when you can't feel it now?

Mts, I hope today is better for you.

thanks beth. i doubt anything will ever be better, at least not in this life, and i'm not staying around to find out (what i already know).

studies (or statistics) also show that more intelligent and ambitious people are more prone to depression.

mts, just sharing a thought here, have you ever considered consulting w a maxillofacial surgeon? Here is why I ask: I seriously doubt it is possible to disfigure oneself via facial exercises and perhaps an expert opinion to that effect would give you some piece of mind.

The face is very sensitive and I got to think that anything approaching disfigurement would cause intense pain. If you did not and are not experiencing that then I believe you are fine.