Mental Support Community

Self

mts

I'm sorry you deleted. I wanted to listen to your music links. My favorite singer is Josh Groban and even though he's sold over 25 million albums worldwide, customers will still sometimes make fun of his music if I have it playing in the store. It used to bother me some, but not anymore. I love his music and it helps me stay calm and motivated while I'm working. Everyone has different tastes and if you like the music, that is what counts. It's okay to be you.

Did someone tell you it wasn't okay to cry or express sadness when you were younger? Meh. Sometimes we need to cry; I do it regularly myself.

Take care everyone.

I am moody as hell w music. Listen to everything: heavy metal, New Age music, pop, jam, and less often jazz, blue grass, classical and country. Never rap, nothing against it just not my thing.

Hope everyone is ok and taking care of business as well as possible.

Keep us posted on the unemployment situation mts. The Funds could really help you.

Did someone tell you it wasn't okay to cry or express sadness when you were younger? Meh. Sometimes we need to cry; I do it regularly myself.

i think crying comes more naturally to women; it's much more difficult for many men (less systematic), specially on a regular basis. sometimes i wanna cry but just can't seem to do so.

In the past, I had the desire to have sex with lots of women. I regarded this as a totally normal way of thinking.

What is the desire to have sex with lots of women? A typical "manly" behaviour? A youthful immaturity? A sexual addiction? A personality/character disorder?

Nowadays I'm actually afraid of women, I can't stand to have my weirdness reflected in the eyes of a woman.

for a minute there, i thought you were skynight :P .