Mental Support Community

Self

mts

Wow Klingsor. I thought I was having a bad day! Can you collect unemployment in your State under the circumstances?

Please don't do anything rash or reckless. Give yourself a chance to to regroup.

I am doing so poorly myself right now all I can say is I feel your pain. I really hope you find some strength to move forward.

Some of us really have some thinking to do.

oh klingsor, where do i start? some of your points i can relate to them so much, that it's scary. others, not so much.

- the constant, unending and compulsive comparing myself to other guys, i think is very close to what you do.

- the feeling like crap around more attractive and/or "successful" guys, etc..

- trying to avoid human interaction while being extremely lonely.

- being so fed-up with everyone who thinks they know what i'm going through, and keep volunteering unsolicited advice by the ton. i don't know if this applies to you too, klingsor, but it causes me unbelievable pain when people with the brain the size of a walnut actually believe that they're comparable to me in any way, shape or form, intellectually, and then try to "teach" me things about life, and give me "advice". it drives me insane, them "teaching" me!!!! it's utterly ridiculous.

this is part 1 of my response, i'll post part 2 a bit later.

lol, no, i was just deluding myself and being "optimistic" and so on. but god beat me down pretty good, again. i think this time, i learned my lesson for good.

p.s., i also apologize to mts if we're derailing or hijacking his thread, but as klingsor said, where the hell else are we gonna post this shit?

and klingsor, i apologize if i seem selfish while commenting on your post and sort of making it about me, but i was actually moved by some of your thoughts.

A lot of times I have to care for myself and about myself because no one else is stepping up to the challenge. Maybe consider that Klingsor, care about yourself first and foremost even if no one else does. Words aren't coming to me tonight but really do wish you well. Everyone else too.

You'll find another job, don't worry.

Be merciful unto me, O God: for man would swallow me up; he fighting daily oppresseth me.

Mine enemies would daily swallow me up: for they be many that fight against me, O thou most High.

Every day they wrest my words: all their thoughts are against me for evil.

They gather themselves together, they hide themselves, they mark my steps, when they wait for my soul.

Shall they escape by iniquity?

Good luck w your interviews mts. Remember when you have nothing you have nothing to lose so go for it.

I am not a morning person but it turns out I am not much of an afternoon person either Klingsor.

You know Klingsor, some guys just can't work a job they hate. Maybe find something you can enjoy. What did your boss say when you quit? Were they shocked?