Mental Support Community

ok I give up I quit

robert

And remember that smart phones and internet access has changed the world. As recently as 25 years ago a a gal from a small town or rural community or even an enclave in an urban environment who married young might very well have had no clue about penis size and sexuality in general. I doubt that is the case any longer.

I agree but here's a disturbing thought: in today's world how hard is it for a woman who has 'settled' to unsettle and find an occasional partner who has the desired attributes?

Yeah that's true, I guess you have to get lucky and find a truly loyal woman who does not think much of size. But I avoid relationships for that very reason you mentioned.

Here is the bottom line for anyone with any short coming (no pun): you can be miserable and isolate or accept it and go into the world. The choice is yours.

I guess that's what it boils down to for some of us. I'll admit, when I have those short waves of not giving a shit (which I assume and hope most of you have as well) it's pretty damn refreshing. I get that adrenaline shot of life and feel like "You know what? Fuck it, I'm going to make the most of whatever life (and penis) I have." But, that feeling comes in short bursts, I'm still working on how to maintain that mindset.

Guest glennj

I've often heard (by females) the general preferred size is 7-7.5x5.5-6, so this doesn't surprise me. I'm willing to bet every single happily married man does not fall under that category of measurements, so when you think about it, majority of women settle for a smaller size in the long run.

Of course they do. Guys with big dicks make up what 20% of the male population and most of them are probably gay as gay men seem to like big dicks even more than women do.

So anyway they swing it the majority of women will be stuck with guys with average or below.

Luckily us guys don't have to settle for anything. We all get to date young hot women with perfect bodies who like to fuck all night long.

some of us lose either way. in other words, some of us don't actually have a "choice".

From what I read a gather you hit a rough patch sometime before the holidays. Whatever the cause, I hope things get better. For me when things get bad, like when I got laid off back in March, I really have to focus and make a strong effort if I am going to get anywhere. Nothing comes easy.

From what I read a gather you hit a rough patch sometime before the holidays. Whatever the cause, I hope things get better. For me when things get bad, like when I got laid off back in March, I really have to focus and make a strong effort if I am going to get anywhere. Nothing comes easy.

thanks victim, but i'm afraid you gathered wrong. it's more like a permanent rough patch that started when i was born. i won't get into details about all the crap i've been through, but believe me, it's enough to bring down an elephant, fifty elephants even.

the reason i wasn't gloomy at the beginning is that i had a bit of hope for one final shot. and when that absolutely last chance evaporated just like everything else before it, that's when i just gave up completely, and permanently. the only thing that i look forward to is death. it's the only thing that can cheer me up.

The reality is even guys who are considered average according to "scientific research"

get negative remarks by SOME girls. You said yourself it's the first time you had ever gotten

negative feedback, so why get down because of one stupid girl. Keep plugging away dude.

I mentioned on a previous post that my younger brother is smaller than me but has had far

more success. He doesn't often get negative comments because he establishes himself as an alpha

male before getting to the point in question. Yes, he's had a few negative remarks, but he keeps

moving forward. Don't let one stupid girl get you down.

any negative comment will get any guy down. it's not going to stop me but it still sucks. i know some of you have experienced this a lot more than me but i figured i would share. I'm no alpha male, but my game and charm is pretty good so I can hold my own

however, back to this girl, the next day while we were texting, she said "i still like you despite it". despite. DESPITE. DESPITE. as i've said in a previous topic, this is the ONE WORD i will not tolerate. and i told her that. furious. i told her girls like me for all of me. not despite something. i need my girls to be ok with and sexually satisfied with my small dick, even if they acknowledge it's small, thats fine. but to like me despite my small dick, thats just a set up for future problems (sexual frustration, my self esteem, worrying about her cheating, etc)

I agree but here's a disturbing thought: in today's world how hard is it for a woman who has 'settled' to unsettle and find an occasional partner who has the desired attributes?

If she's a whore she will likely cheat regardless of your size.

If she's a decent person and is so unsatisfied that she is

miserable, she would just leave

The way I see it, you have two choices: make the best of what you have

or make a gracious exit, but I wouldn't consider the latter until trying the

former.

I wonder sometimes exactly what it is some of you guys expect from this place. Why do you come here?

Finding someone who is at last able to relate a little with turning into a degenerate and being someone who has a heart as black as coal

alas, no such luck yet, why I mostly stopped visiting these mental health places.

It's extremely disheartening when you find out that you can't even relate to the people anymore who have the same problem.

Remember that even women with tight vaginas prefer medium to large penises.

Of the UCLA study 16% of women were unhappy with their partners size (too small)

This is the exact percentage of men 1sd below average on a bell curve distribution.

A recent study put the ideal penis at NBP 6.5 and 'thick".

So that translates to a BP 7.25 x 6 approx.

The average Caucasian penis is BP 6 x 5 approx

There are plenty of articles with women saying they are relatively tight and could not possibly handle a large dick but wouldn't tolerate a small one either.

Just a reality check guys…

Actually, the percentage of men within one standard deviation (mean+/- 1)=68%

Pr[-1<Z<1]=.84-.16=.68 or 68% Pr[-1<Z<0]=.5-.16=.34 or 34%

So the percentage below has to be half of that number, which is 34%, because of

the symmetry of the "Bell Curve" A.K.A. Standard Normal Distribution. I do this stuff

for a living. So approximately 47% (16/34) of the partners of guys who were 1 s.d.

below the mean were not satisfied. What constitutes the standard deviation

according to this study? Ironically, 16% represents the portion of data that is to the left

of -1 (more than 1 standard deviation below the mean). So it's probably more plausible

that the ones who complained had partners whose size was more than 1 s.d. below the

mean.

Guest glennj

I'm as degenerate as it gets, and my hatred and anger manifested in violence and evil, and now I no longer trust myself spiritually, and I'm constantly at war with myself internally.

I don't feel anyone can relate to me either.

Well you and Death sound like you're made for each other. There's a few others on here too.

Guest glennj

the symmetry of the "Bell Curve" A.K.A. Standard Normal Distribution. I do this stuff

for a living. So approximately 47% (16/34) of the partners of guys who were 1 s.d.

according to this study? Ironically, 16% represents the portion of data that is to the left

of -1 (more than 1 standard deviation below the mean). So it's probably more plausible

that the ones who complained had partners whose size was more than 1 s.d. below the

mean.

All the studies are pointless anyway. Instead of asking women if they are satisfied with their partners penis size maybe ask them how important is penis size and a penis in general to the level of enjoyment in your sex life. Where does it place in contrast with other things?

Guest glennj

she said "i still like you despite it". despite. DESPITE. DESPITE. as i've said in a previous topic, this is the ONE WORD i will not tolerate. and i told her that. furious. i told her girls like me for all of me. not despite something.

I can understand why that upset you but try and look at it from her perspective. I think she was trying to assure you that even though YOU have a problem with the size of your dick SHE doesn't and she wanted to let you know that but she worded it wrong.

It's easy to use the wrong words to explain something and have your meaning misconstrued.

mean.

It used to my job until fairly recently- I think you muddled the maths a bit.

68% is +/- 1sd. (the middle of the bell curve)

So16% is above 1sd - to the right of the curve

and 16% is below 1sd- to the left of the curve

so 84% of men are average or above.

this is ALSO the EXACT % of women who are happy with their partners penis size. (UCLA)

The remaining 16% are the small men who's partners are unsatisfied with their penis.