Mental Support Community

I'm tired of being so small

LouisZ

Those are the things that are meaningful to me, dvn. Surely there must be many more women like me. How would one find out what the other person enjoys? I would always recommend openness and honest communication with a partner. Talk with her. Be yourself. Share with her. I hope you are feeling better, dvn.

The thing about this video is that its almost identical to a row I witnessed on a train back from Brighton 5 years ago.

The USA and UK are SO similar….

Isn't it nice to know that when a women wants to throw an insult at a guy she picks the most disgusting and shameful thing she can muster … which is to suggest the guy is like me… nice.

The next time I encounter any body shaming of any kind I am going to speak up, I don't care what people infer from that.

Those are the things that are meaningful to me, dvn. Surely there must be many more women like me. How would one find out what the other person enjoys? I would always recommend openness and honest communication with a partner. Talk with her. Be yourself. Share with her. I hope you are feeling better, dvn.

Not really feeling better, feeling worse, but thank you for your concern.

I too hope you feel better dvn and everyone on here too. Everyone alive on this planet has as much right to be here as anyone else so permit no one to shame & guilt you.

I am 51 years old and have been an avid reader since middle school and among psychologists and social scientists it is a universal truth that shame & guilt are root of mental suffering and anguish.

I think when we become accustomed to thinking about things the way we always have, it can be difficult to see or even imagine things being different for others. One has to stretch the mind some or a lot and that can be very challenging. I'm still learning this myself too. Perhaps you are thinking about pleasure in a way that is meaningful to you (or how you assume it would be for her) rather than what might actually be meaningful for the person you are sharing with? Possibly the most meaningful and deepest pleasure for her might be in that the penis is part of the person she loves? Possibly emotional connection itself might be most pleasurable? Possibly even skin to skin loving contact could be the best? It's difficult to say without open communication, but maybe it would be best not to assume you already know?

She's not the most communicative when it comes to sex. I told the story long ago about going to see a therapist to placate her, and what happened when I told her he wanted to see us both. It just wasn't in the cards.

You know how you love the scribbled, awful picture one of your 5 year old kids or a niece or nephew might give you? You put it on the fridge door and admire it. That's always the way I imagined she looked at my lovemaking. A childish, neophyte attempt to achieve what the real men had accomplished in her past.

Eventually I became so self conscious I just quit trying. Oh well.

Are you divorced?

If so was it because of your size?

point taken Irma.

I can imagine a cosy back massage from a loving partner as very loving, reassuring and intimate.

I also imagine kissing for a girl can be erotic and intimate (it is for us guys too) and that has zero to do with size of course.

But women so often say that size is critical for a ONS but it all of a sudden doesnt matter for a relationship!

So guys will (correctly I'd say) assume that erotic sex requires a decent dick size but putting up shelves and bringing home a pay check doesnt.

And they assume that women, being pragmatic souls, put their real sexuality and love for decent dicks 'in a box' when they 'settle' for the small dicked nice guy.

Its so painful for guys to think their wives might have rejected them for a ONS when they were younger as they weren't 'big enough' but given commitment and financial support, only then are they willing to overlook this shameful inadequacy.

Jessie, I hate to sound all soft and squishy, but I think honest love has something to do with it too.

Some women might make a cold, calculating move deciding a small endowed guy is just the right guy. (i.e. if he's rich, famous...etc.) But I do think a lot of ladies simply fall in love with a guy and ignore his size to be with him.

That having been said, I think you're absolutely right when you say they "settle". Yes they do.

That's why I said guys have to come to terms with the fact they won't even be in the running for top lover. The lady loves you, she chose you over other guys because she wants to be with you, but there's no denying that other well hung guys took her to a place sexually that you never will. She will settle for the fact that you are her top emotional lover, but you'll always be in last place in the physical pleasure category.

Plain, simple, undeniable facts.

>>>>>>>>That's why I said guys have to come to terms with the fact they won't even be in the running for top lover. The lady loves you, she chose you over other guys because she wants to be with you, but there's no denying that other well hung guys took her to a place sexually that you never will. She will settle for the fact that you are her top emotional lover, but you'll always be in last place in the physical pleasure category.<<<<<<<<<

t think I'd rather be alone than be constantly looking over my shoulder waiting for my partner to "need something I can't give her". or "need to be taken to a place sexually that I never could", Yep I love having a small dick. :angry: :angry: Oops I mean :) :) Don't want step in anyone's pile of unicorn turds.

Good post. But I'm not looking over my shoulder, because I was never in the lead. I don't know if she needs something I can't give her. She's never made a complaint about sex, but she's certainly never made any noises about how good it was with me either.

But I've found one thing she definitely isn't is a liar.

Great physical sex is a building she completely abandoned and walked away from.

Edit: I like the reference to that other post. I really grow weary of tough love from some folks.

I guess how debilitating a small one is a direct reflection on how important sex is to that person....No?

I perhaps agree with what everyone is saying here. It is a fad as well though. Penises are a fad. Girls wanna talk about it because that's all that they have to talk about. I'm not being sexist about this. But it is true. Bitter stupid women will talk about penises more often than good looking ones. That is a trend I have noticed. The good looking ones have the same preferences but they can get it so easily that they don't put any importance on it. It's the ones who are insecure about finding good men who talk about it. Nothing gives them the right to sit back and talk about another person's body. There are also guys who are not that big who are also extremely aggressive sexually. I am one of these people. I am about 6 X 4.25 last time I measured. But I am damn aggressive about myself. Moreover, I wanna prove that I have a decent size. Moreover, I masturbate every night so that it is somewhat swollen the next day so that I can make it appear somewhat prominent and walk down the aisle of a shop and have women lick their lips. This is my life. I just get totally fucking enraged every time I think how much time I spend thinking about it.

It's out of our control and our hands we can date meet women ect and all we have to do is show them our small package and there off to the hills we don't even get the chance to show them that we can be a good lover .being small sucks

It's best to avoid women all together. Women only want to hurt us, best to run away for dear life when you come across one.

It's best to avoid women all together. Women only want to hurt us, best to run away for dear life when you come across one.

So true I have learnt over the yrs being just outside of having a mirco penis its better to just say I'm taken and walk away don't even stand there for a few mins my family and friends try and hook me up with females but stopped going to bar clubs parties ect as a women can sit on my lap me being hard as rock and she will not even feel me my penis sucks up inside myself when soft and when hard well I can put it in my hand and it disappears I have fooled around with chicks and have even been asked if its in yet so I give up there is no sexy fun loving girl my age that would date a guy with no penis simple as so size does matter and better to run for the hills and not even bother trying to date chat women up ect stopped hanging around with friends as there send me on blind dates mum keep asking when u gonna have kids well never and never gonna have a real gf as most laugh when they see me most girls think 6inches is tiny I'm way under half of that size I don't stand a chance