Mental Support Community

I'm tired of being so small

LouisZ

Normal as in not abnormal...conforming to a type, standard, or regular pattern. I can virtually guarantee that the MAJORITY of women are NOT looking for ABNORMAL men. Granted "normal" varies from culture to culture so to clarify perhaps I should have said "within western culturally established norms the majority of women within that culture are not seeking men outside of said norms."

Let's be realistic. Just how many members of this board would be willing to line up with a group of guys to be measured by a couple of nurses so they could determine the magicial "average"? I can pretty much guarentee that a guy who considers himself to be sporting less than what the average, (5 to seven inches) is said to be, would find himself walking right on past the group who chose to be measured.

My guess is that there's a whole slew of guys who would be walking by that the "experts" have no idea exist.

what you saying? that the experts have no idea that smaller endowed men exist?

Are you certain it's really the majority, though? Perhaps this group of women is louder in voicing their opinions or you give more power to their voices?

I think many of us do at times avoid what we're fearful of in many different aspects of our lives. It's frightening taking risks and there is a chance we might get hurt, but if we don't try, there is no chance of finding what we're longing for. If you have already formulated the answers without even trying, you aren't giving yourself a chance. I hope you will allow for the possibility for light and hope, dvn.

Take care.

Absolutely. Women have been making fun of the way I look all my life. Why should I feel differently?

If I allow the possibility for hope with women then I'm going to do something stupid, and think I'm a normal man, and I can do normal things, like fall in love.

To ErmaJean,

I'm the guy who started this topic.

I've read your post and the other guys posts.

I'm a young guy that should be starting the prime of my life with girls (sexually) but I'm not convinced that someone as small as me will ever be taken seriously as a sexual mate or interest to girls. I have read from so many sources how important sex is to a long term relationship/marriage. So I'm am really concerned about all of this.

And another thing: Small penises are genetically passed down. I was adopted thus I don't know about my biological father's penis size. I can only assume he is/was really small also.

I do NOT want to have a son that has to go through this. (and I really want to have kids!)

Louis, while penis size is determined genetically, it is not as clear, cut, and dry as you have put it. Your biological father may very well have been quite large.

Regarding your insecuirty, you have to determine the importance of sex to yourself, and if it is worth the possible (inevitable) rejection.

Abstinence isn't all that bad; after a certain point, your desire vanishes.

I just recently celebrated my 24th wedding anniversary. I've only been intimate with one person, my husband. All that matters to me is being with him, his whole person, exactly as he is. I think the importance of sex in a marriage probably depends on the marriage. Even then, each person might find deep meaning and pleasure in different things that aren't necessarily physical.

Louis, what aspects of yourself do you like? What are your gifts? Do you have hobbies that you enjoy? Being self-connected is, to me, a very attractive trait. There's so much more to you than the measurement of a single body part.

As to having children, if you want them, why not? Your son may feel wonderful about who he is and be a bright light in the world.

Take care.

thats absolutely not a universal truth. I think you may be projecting that on women and is that preventing you from making progress.

No you are absolutely right, there is a big chunk of hot "top shelf" women who really don’t care. One example is Anna Nicole Smith who will marry a corpse cause hes got substantial amount of money...

I just recently celebrated my 24th wedding anniversary. I've only been intimate with one person, my husband. All that matters to me is being with him, his whole person, exactly as he is. I think the importance of sex in a marriage probably depends on the marriage. Even then, each person might find deep meaning and pleasure in different things that aren't necessarily physical.

Louis, what aspects of yourself do you like? What are your gifts? Do you have hobbies that you enjoy? Being self-connected is, to me, a very attractive trait. There's so much more to you than the measurement of a single body part.

As to having children, if you want them, why not? Your son may feel wonderful about who he is and be a bright light in the world.

Take care.

Your husband hit the lottery. You've only slept with him.

Well, i guess if all your looking for is a surgically enhanced blond with big tits...Anna Nicole was your girl!

Of course she was also a shallow, money seeking drug addict, who talked with a baby voice....

Definitly the kind of person id like to bring home to my parents, be my life partner, raise a family with.

Aside from her chest, what do you really know about Anna Nicole Smith? She was deeply troubled. I would hope you would want more from your relationship.

Obviously were not on the same page and we never will be. Good lucky with your perfect little wife that loves small penises, doesn't care about money, and never had any abuse problems...

wow being a woman in this thread is really unsettling. if you speak about women in such a derogatory way (I'm sure your view of women is informed by your distrust and past experiences, but still), how can you expect a woman to treat you well or give you a fair shake? you can't make overarching generalizations about women, you'll write a nice woman off who will care about how you are as a person because you think she will either want money or a big penis. I'm sorry that women have been so horrible to you or other men in this forum in the past, but there are women out there who aren't like that. i'm sure my fiance would agree

Well, i guess if all your looking for is a surgically enhanced blond with big tits...Anna Nicole was your girl!

Of course she was also a shallow, money seeking drug addict, who talked with a baby voice....

Definitly the kind of person id like to bring home to my parents, be my life partner, raise a family with.

Aside from her chest, what do you really know about Anna Nicole Smith? She was deeply troubled. I would hope you would want more from your relationship.

This made me lol