Mental Support Community

I'm tired of being so small

LouisZ

I can tell youve been reading carefully dvn. Try re-reading my post, with a genuinely open mind.

To answer your question...im guessing my clitoris is of an average size. So your right, i dont know what its like to be a guy at all. Which is why im trying to share with you an opinion that should be quite relevant. Because you have lots of male opinions here...but your not sleeping with men, right?

What? Women come here? I thought Irma was the only one...

Well I've always stated that women who don't care about size are a significant minority so whats the point in trying. Congrats on being in such a minority.

My dad is about 8-9 inches and extremely thick. I saw my parents having sex as a child. And it looked exactly like that. My mom was just totally quiet and almost being patient and jjust tolerating it and my dad was having trouble holding it in. I don't understand it. There was no enjoyment of any kind from either side.

This was shortly after the death of my younger brother so the psychology was very different. However, the question of whether penis size matters is not a question. It matters for sure. Under normal circumstances, just looking at a big penis will make a woman extremely wet.

Ya, because to get a woman off, you have to have a huge dick to find their clitoris.

And do the math- me and IJ and Sed have all been here....and we all have said the same thing about size. 3 for 3- 100%- that puts us squarely in majority.

So from a females point of view your saying your that rare breed that doesn't mind a guy with a 3.5inch penis and you won't be open mouth shocked and disappointed after he drops his pants

Yeah, I agree with Missed The Step,

I think within society Jai Jai is in a very small minority.

And as time goes on that minority is getting smaller and smaller.

Its true that a small one is a turn off for most women and being small effectively ruins penetrative sex.

But its also true that some women can overlook the flaw AND orgasms can be achieved without a large dick if the guy does toys/digital/oral.

So my news years resolution is to try to find a girl willing to accept me.

I may fail but I'm gonna give it another shot.

ps Thanks JaiJai - you made me feel much better today… :)

With respect John, as I remember you both walked away after you put conditions on therapy and nothing more was said, it was her move sure but there could be many reasons she left it. Women are funny creatures, they don't think like us.

That said, I know it's terribly awkward after things are left for a long time. I haven't spoken to my family for years for instance. But these things are worth fighting for, or won't we look back one day and wonder what if? Isn't it possible your wife secretly misses you? And wishes you would try to make things work again?

Awkward is a good name for it. It's been too long, with nothing in between. It's easy to ignore the elephant in the room. You can just step around the problem and avoid acknowledging it. You don't have to talk things out, you don't have to bare your soul.

MTS, I hope whatever problem you're having with your family gets solved.

susanawalsh Mod

I did abandon a hookup once when I encountered a micropenis. This particular penis was about the size of my thumb erect. It was about the size of an infant penis.

I did feel terrible, as I said, but I had no idea how to proceed. However, I didn't run screaming out of the room. I just declined to have intercourse.

So I'm not sure he knew what was up, although he must have understood. He was a very handsome, high status guy - president of his frat and all. He was very unlucky in that area, though.

------

I clicked on this womens blog as her inter said size didn't matter. But then she reveals this in her past.

Maybe I should count myself lucky as a girl hasn't literally ran off after they have seen my size.

Even being tall and handsome and high status wont protect you from rejection and abandonment it seems.

Unlucky indeed.

If something is the size of a thumb erect how is intercourse possible? That is something I have never understood. I also don't think that anything less than 3 inches qualifies as intercourse.

This is what I keep telling people on this website but they size doesn't matter am I'm like 3inches hard soft it sucks up inside myself you could sit on my lap I could be hard and u will not feel a thing I am also super skinny down there also I have been even asked is it in yet so sex is awkward and doesn't work my short skinny stub just stabs at the women as any length of a stroke is to long no women can even feel me and out of the rare women they sleeps with me the rest will laugh tell there friends take pics so I have given up dating rships sex is not for me it doesn't work my penis is just tiny a ear cleaning cotton bud stick thing is about same size

People do make things work when they are in love, a quick google got me this link, it is not suitable for work but might be of interest:

http://www.experienc...ropenis/1345854

Wow a little bit naughty there, sadly today here we live in a size queen world and most girls would laugh walk away and not even let you show her how good a mouth is and anyway if they just wanted a mouth there be les women want a good hard shag they wanna be lifted up against the wall and banged .go and ask a 100 women to settle down with a guy for life marriage ect with a guy that can't penetrate you I think most will laugh at the idea of not having a large cock to play with look at all there sex toys women want a penis most girls my age nowadays would never settle for someone my size truly they wouldn't dude .

.go and ask a 100 women to settle down with a guy for life marriage ect with a guy that can't penetrate you I think most will laugh at the idea of not having a large cock to play with

Well their advice is to go find that one in a thousand and don't give up no matter how many times you get laugh at, or how many people find out about your pathetic penis...lol thanks for the good advice...

Yeah, I agree with Missed The Step,

I think within society Jai Jai is in a very small minority.

And as time goes on that minority is getting smaller and smaller.

Its true that a small one is a turn off for most women and being small effectively ruins penetrative sex.

But its also true that some women can overlook the flaw AND orgasms can be achieved without a large dick if the guy does toys/digital/oral.

So my news years resolution is to try to find a girl willing to accept me.

I may fail but I'm gonna give it another shot.

ps Thanks JaiJai - you made me feel much better today… :)

Jesse maybe you should try okcupid. I joined up just to see what it was like after hearing the hype. Ad they have questions there like:

does sex matter in a relationship?

do looks matter?

Is bad sex a dealbreaker?

Are you looking for an emotional connection?

You answer the questions, and then how you would like your potential match would answer. You put in how much of a property their answer are they find someone, not fool proof, but I think it could work. The women who suggested it to me meet her husband there. She's asexual, overweight, and very introverted, and found someone prefect for her. So it could work.

I think at your age Jesse you can find someone more mature. Sex is never one persons fault no matter how much they may have said it was your fault, it was as much their fault too. They just don't want to admit it. So don't let bad/past experiences get to you. Just look at the doc my penis and I, the guy in there had some bad experiences before he meet his wife.

She's asexual, overweight, and very introverted,

Hold on a damn New York min whatever that is though a min is a min lol so your saying I have to settle with someone I dont fancy or love just because she is the only one that is gonna settle with my tiny short fall so I have to date someone I dont fancy coz no one else will take me and the only way I can settle.down find "love" is another person that doesn't fit in with the rest of people

No point laying I can never find a loving out going sexy girl that is gonna dig a 3inch penis damn I'm just better off ending all the pain only one way to keep your mind of all the hurt is by ending it all