Mental Support Community

females views etc (Trigger Warning!)

Jessie

These opinions are not necessarily unsettling because of their cruel delivery. For every bitch in this thread there's a nice and intelligent woman with a similar vagina and therefore the same opinions, even if they're too polite to say it out loud. All the women who agree but aren't necessarily proud of it or happy about it, who feel sorry for us but would reject us anyway, they're the phantoms looming over this thread and making it scary and depressing, at least for me.

That's why it rings hollow when people suggest that we just ignore all the mean whores and shallow girls who talk shit. The vagina itself is indiscriminate. It feels as much stimulation as it does and those reactions are what form all the opinions, rude, sympathetic, neutral, or otherwise - they all diverge from the true cause of the pain I feel reading and watching these things.

I'm just trying to explain how I feel and, more importantly, why some of the classic advice for SPS should be retired. I'm not trying to champion negativity, before I get jumped on for that.

10 hours ago, CNL said:

These opinions are not necessarily unsettling because of their cruel delivery. For every bitch in this thread there's a nice and intelligent woman with a similar vagina and therefore the same opinions, even if they're too polite to say it out loud. All the women who agree but aren't necessarily proud of it or happy about it, who feel sorry for us but would reject us anyway, they're the phantoms looming over this thread and making it scary and depressing, at least for me.

That's why it rings hollow when people suggest that we just ignore all the mean whores and shallow girls who talk shit. The vagina itself is indiscriminate. It feels as much stimulation as it does and those reactions are what form all the opinions, rude, sympathetic, neutral, or otherwise - they all diverge from the true cause of the pain I feel reading and watching these things.

I'm just trying to explain how I feel and, more importantly, why some of the classic advice for SPS should be retired. I'm not trying to champion negativity, before I get jumped on for that.

Ok CNL I get your point, well said, your analysis is accurate but I would like to ask you this: would you agree that a man possesses the capacity to NOT CARE.  

Putting emotions aside and just being analytical, when faced with things that I absolutely cannot change is it not rational to just not care about those things?  It is a choice that a man has, right?  There no power that can compel me to care, right?  Am I not free to turn away and invest my time and energy into things that I can impact? 

Like you said CNL, I am not trying to champion a point of view here or be Mr. Positive in anyway. Just like men are free to not care they are certainly free to care and heavily invest their thoughts and emotions in this.  I am just trying to hold the situation up to the clear light of factual analysis and reason and point out that one option, for those who choose it, is to not care.  A man with a small penis can say "I don't care about the women who think my dick is too small". 

even tho your question was for cnl, allow me to answer, or rather ask you this: is it a choice/option for someone who's being tortured by an enemy in some godforsaken place to just "not care" and not give a fuck? to just ignore the pain? or invest in stuff that he can impact?

you might say that there's a huge difference between these scenarios, but you'd be wrong. the fact is that pain is pain (i'm not saying that all pain is equal in intensity. just that the type doesn't matter much). be it physical or emotional/psychological, one can't just "choose" to not feel it, or to not let it ruin his life.

So because there is no choice in torture there is no choice in any other situation?  

I disagree that pain is pain and that's all there is to it.  With some pain there is an option for choice and some there is not.  

All guys being tortured scream and cry in pain but not all guys respond to small penis in the same way which reveals the aspect of choice.  Compare our Buddhist friend to Jessie for example.  

Me thinks some people are threatened by choice because of its implications to their life and the narrative they peddle. 

13 minutes ago, VictimofBullyingNo1cared said:

So because there is no choice in torture there is no choice in any other situation?  

I disagree that pain is pain and that's all there is to it.  With some pain there is an option for choice and some there is not.  

All guys being tortured scream and cry in pain but not all guys respond to small penis in the same way which reveals the aspect of choice.  Compare our Buddhist friend to Jessie for example.  

Me thinks some people are threatened by choice because of its implications to their life and the narrative they peddle. 

for a well-read guy, you make some very simplistic claims. first of all, not all guys scream and cry in pain under torture. second, every pain causes involuntary reactions, which will certainly vary from one person to another (based on genetics, circumstances, etc.).

as to "our single-post buddhist friend", i'm suspicious of his tales. and even if they're true, that doesn't mean that everyone who's sexually inadequate can just become a happy go lucky monk.

16 minutes ago, IrmaJean said:

Our thoughts can affect our feelings.

but our thoughts themselves are caused by a number of things, including our feelings. one can't freely change his views and feelings. anyone who has changed his thoughts and/or feelings was caused to do so by certain events.

3 hours ago, VictimofBullyingNo1cared said:

Ok CNL I get your point, well said, your analysis is accurate but I would like to ask you this: would you agree that a man possesses the capacity to NOT CARE.  

Putting emotions aside and just being analytical, when faced with things that I absolutely cannot change is it not rational to just not care about those things?  It is a choice that a man has, right?  There no power that can compel me to care, right?  Am I not free to turn away and invest my time and energy into things that I can impact? 

Like you said CNL, I am not trying to champion a point of view here or be Mr. Positive in anyway. Just like men are free to not care they are certainly free to care and heavily invest their thoughts and emotions in this.  I am just trying to hold the situation up to the clear light of factual analysis and reason and point out that one option, for those who choose it, is to not care.  A man with a small penis can say "I don't care about the women who think my dick is too small". 

Only to a point. There's a guy on the smalldickproblems reddit who is Mr. Positivity. His penis is genuinely small but he found a woman and they have a great relationship and he's all about lifting people up and giving advice and "redefining masculinity" and all that, and even he admitted once that his inability to attain, if not the physical pleasure, the psychological pleasure and intimacy of deeper penetration is the one thing that still bothers him a lot. He did in fact decide to not care about the women who rejected his size. To not be bothered by the objectively inferior prowess of your penis when you actually do care about the woman? To keep it short I do think that's impossible. I was going to write up a big post about all the specific reasons why I think that, but ultimately I just think it's hardwired.

The one thing I will emphasize is how much harder I think it is to not care when you're in love with or even attracted to a particular woman. The desire to please her and build, at least partially, your self image with her physical and mental reactions to you is, in my experience, an involuntary impulse. You probably felt a pinch of irritation when resolute called your post simplistic. Even if it was slight it was a reaction, and that's a snippy internet comment. Ignoring the fact that the majority of other men on the planet could pleasure the vagina you care the most about more than you ever could? That would be a Herculean exercise in either denial or hypnosis.

That guy's relationship is probably the best case scenario for a poorly endowed man. Do your best to not think about it but accept that you'll feel like utter worthless shit every now and then. Can you turn away from it and pour your energy into other things? I would agree with that. Can you literally choose to not care? Absolutely not.

Unless you become a buddhist and just escape the issue entirely by not caring about any women, which most of us aren't interested in doing. Even then, if a buddhist with a small dick walked up to his bedroom door and heard his wife making noises she's never made for him and then realized it was because she was fucking a huge dildo, let alone another man, I don't think religion would console him much.

15 minutes ago, CNL said:

Unless you become a buddhist and just escape the issue entirely by not caring about any women, which most of us aren't interested in doing. Even then, if a buddhist with a small dick walked up to his bedroom door and heard his wife making noises she's never made for him and then realized it was because she was fucking a huge dildo, let alone another man, I don't think religion would console him much either.

lmao. so true.

1 hour ago, CNL said:

Ignoring the fact that the majority of other men on the planet could pleasure the vagina you care the most about more than you ever could? That would be a Herculean exercise in either denial or hypnosis.

CNL, I give you credit your post was thoughtful and void of cheap shots and personal attacks. Nothing could be more pathetic than men who attempt to pick fights w anonymous strangers on internet. 

Now to address the quote above. I could not disagree more. This statement is pure Goddess culture credo and indoctrination if ever I have seen it.  

I simply do not subscribe to the idea that it is my role as a man to provide adequate pleasure to a vagina for fear of her leaving me. Nor do I believe that most rational adult women feel this way.  

Hey if we disagree that is A-ok. I am not here to use my opinions as a battering ram against anyone whose insights threaten my precious little world view. 

I am here to share what works for me and if it helps someone great, if not that is ok too. But if some guys choose to live in a perpetual state of near suicidal misery that is their head trip.  Ain't gonna slow my roll. 

i'm sorry you feel that way, victim. i haven't taken any cheap shots, nor is my "precious little world view" threatened by your so called insights. if your philosophy works for you, that's great. but it doesn't mean it's realistic.

anyway, i have nothing against you, and i wish you no ill will.

1 hour ago, Victimorthecrime said:

CNL, I give you credit your post was thoughtful and void of cheap shots and personal attacks. Nothing could be more pathetic than men who attempt to pick fights w anonymous strangers on internet. 

Now to address the quote above. I could not disagree more. This statement is pure Goddess culture credo and indoctrination if ever I have seen it.  

I simply do not subscribe to the idea that it is my role as a man to provide adequate pleasure to a vagina for fear of her leaving me. Nor do I believe that most rational adult women feel this way.  

Hey if we disagree that is A-ok. I am not here to use my opinions as a battering ram against anyone whose insights threaten my precious little world view. 

I am here to share what works for me and if it helps someone great, if not that is ok too. But if some guys choose to live in a perpetual state of near suicidal misery that is their head trip.  Ain't gonna slow my roll. 

I understand why you'd think that, but this leads into another finer point of SPS that is misunderstood so often that it is downright infuriating.

I never said it was my only role, but it is a role that I care about. I don't care about pleasing the woman because I care about her opinion. I care because I want to accomplish it for me, for MY satisfaction, because it would turn ME on to know that I can take a woman at least somewhere close to the peak of her potential sexual pleasure.

I believe this is something men have struggled this since men have had penises, so any sort of "goddess culture," if that exists, in the present time is irrelevant. And if it helps, you can remove the element of competition from that statement and just leave the fact that sex would be better for your partner if your penis was at least average. Wanting better for someone you care about is not a symptom of indoctrination.

What you're saying is important to be sure. In the initial rage of SPS I probably was in that state of mind you're talking about. There is an excess of interest in the approval of women that can be cut out to reduce the pain of SPS and abandoning that excess was a big step forward for me; but there is no abandoning root instincts. I'm not obsessed with being "good enough" for anyone. The validation I would receive from having a bigger penis would come from myself, not any woman. Maybe I'll find a way better way to explain this in the future but right now I'm worn out. All I mean to say is that the advice to "stop putting women on a pedestal" is another line that needs to be retired. It is much, much, much more complicated than that.

And honestly, I don't think it's totally unhealthy to be occasionally bothered by the statement you quoted if you're already in a healthy relationship. I think it's natural to feel that way even though it sucks, just as long as you can pick yourself up once the fever is gone. Finding that relationship is probably the bigger issue anyway.

Ok CNL, what about the idea of "preferences over addictions".  I would certainly prefer to be a hansome young millionaire w ideal genitalia but lacking any of those things does not mandate that I must feel distraught or down on myself.  

Am I not in fact free to choose how I feel about myself and how I interpret the events of my life?  Others will say "that's not reality" but the howler in that what we call reality is an interpretation of the mind, ie the old "is the glass full or is it half empty?". Why is it that the downer view is always considered reality?  

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.  

You said "I  care because I want to accomplish it for me, for MY satisfaction, because it would turn ME on to know that I can take a woman at least somewhere close to the peak of her potential sexual pleasure."  I get that. I would like that too.  But let's say I can't give a woman the feeling of being filled because my penis is too small.  I could sexually do everything else besides that.  What end is served by continuing to beat up on myself? Do I have no other choice than to become a self hating hermit? 

Listen, nowhere did I say any of this was easy.  We are bombarded w messages in society telling us we are inadequate in a million ways.  It begins in grade school and never ceases for a minute. That is how the elites subdue and control us. That IS the matrix.  Opt out. 

I don't know that I have a downer view. I've said that the best case scenario for a man with a small penis is a healthy relationship with a woman who accepts his size, and I've said that it's natural for him to feel down every now and then, which I think is true for anyone with some sort of disability or limitation that is permanent and untreatable. We'll all have to grit our teeth through some painful rejections if we want to even reach that point though, and that's just the way it is. Half empty, half full, who cares. I'm not saying it's the worst thing in the world, or that anyone should obsess over the pain I'm describing. I'm just saying where it comes from.

The real pipe dream is a sense of self-worth that is completely one hundred percent autonomous, especially if you want to be in a relationship. I have it in me to reach something close to that state of mind. When you have a small dick you really have no other choice if you want to feel happy even some of the time. But I don't really want to do that. I wouldn't mind forfeiting some of my self-image to the opinions of a woman if I respected her and loved her.

I get it CNL, we're cool. I made a bit of an error by quoting you but some of my comments like 'downer' were really directed at the larger SPS community.  

I would like to chime in on one last thing. You said "the best case scenario for a man with a small penis is a healthy relationship with a woman who accepts his size". True but remember it is a two way street. Not all these chicks look like Jessica Biel so the guy also "accepts" plenty about her too. 

7 hours ago, Victimorthecrime said:

I would like to chime in on one last thing. You said "the best case scenario for a man with a small penis is a healthy relationship with a woman who accepts his size". True but remember it is a two way street. Not all these chicks look like Jessica Biel so the guy also "accepts" plenty about her too. 

thank goodness, because she's not that hot.