Mental Support Community

females views etc (Trigger Warning!)

Jessie

On March 6, 2016 at 8:49 PM, Saucebox Sally said:

@ Victim

Why is optimism so intolerant of any other perspective? What is the common reality underlying a half-empty/half-full glass: A container at half its capacity. Perspective doesn't mean shit - it's still a container at half its capacity. Whether you choose to say, "that's fine" or "that sucks" doesn't make a flying fuck of difference to the reality of the situation.  

The reality of the situation is that we have one limited lifetime. The reality of the situation is that each of us must decide how we want to spend that time.  The reality of the situation is that people are free to be miserable, angry, upset, etc if they want to be. They are free to believe they have no choice in the matter. They are free to hate me believing otherwise. The reality of the situation is that I have finally accepted that. 

12 hours ago, Victimorthecrime said:

The reality of the situation is that we have one limited lifetime.

how did you come to that conclusion? how do you know for sure that there's no afterlife?

The reality of the situation is that each of us must decide how we want to spend that time. 

so we can decide whether to be rich, healthy, good looking, hung, etc., or not? and all this time i thought it was genes and circumstances. silly me.

The reality of the situation is that people are free to be miserable, angry, upset, etc if they want to be.

again, silly me; i thought that our situations had something to do with it. i guess i've been living in delusion this whole time.

They are free to believe they have no choice in the matter.

they are also free to believe in fairy-tales, married bachelors and dry water.

They are free to hate me believing otherwise. The reality of the situation is that I have finally accepted that. 

the reality of the matter is that i don't care what you or anyone else believes, as long as they don't advocate it as "reality", "fact", or some form of "truth".

again, if your beliefs work for you, that's nice, but that doesn't make them realistic.

i'm against your philosophy, not against you.

On Sunday, March 06, 2016 at 5:19 AM, Saucebox Sally said:

Artificiality is always apparent to the degree that it requires artificial force to maintain itself.

this is the difference between reality and delusion. i don't have to remind myself that i have arms or legs, but if i wanna be "happy" i must constantly remind myself that i'm great just how i am, or that i don't need all those things that i think i need. it's very exhausting, and eventually, one runs out of the energy to do it. believe me, i know first hand. it's the same thing with religion. it's main purpose is to pacify people who would otherwise explode due to the undeniable and inexplicable injustice they witness in this hellhole.

i hope that religious people (and those who have such philosophies) don't take this personally. i don't mean to upset or offend them.

6 hours ago, Resolute said:

the reality of the matter is that i don't care what you or anyone else believes, as long as they don't advocate it as "reality", "fact", or some form of "truth".

again, if your beliefs work for you, that's nice, but that doesn't make them realistic.

Ok so your the arbiter of reality. Got it. 

6 hours ago, Resolute said:

again, silly me; i thought that our situations had something to do with it. i guess i've been living in delusion this whole time.

Of course the situation has something to do with it but doesn't mandate exactly how someone thinks and feels. That is why different people respond differently to the same situation.

7 hours ago, Resolute said:

i'm against your philosophy, not against you.

Totally agree Mr. Resolute. You know I have said many positive and complimentary things to you and I did so because I mean it. We are friends as far as I am concerned. 

The only reason I made these recent posts is to possibly benefit anyone that reads things on this forum that would indicate that misery and suicidality are the only logical responses to life's challenges. 

2 hours ago, Victimorthecrime said:

Of course the situation has something to do with it but doesn't mandate exactly how someone thinks and feels. That is why different people respond differently to the same situation.

actually, it does mandate it. no two situations are exactly the same (where circumstances and genetics are equal). these variables, no matter how tiny or hard to see (tho they're usually significant and obvious to the trained eye) determine exactly how each individual responds to the seemingly similar situation.

to challenge my view, you must prove that it is not only logically possible for two situations (or any two things for that matter) to be exactly the same, but also that such a scenario has actually taken place. but tread carefully, because even a single thing isn't exactly the same when compared to itself at two different moments (even consecutive ones).

3 hours ago, Victimorthecrime said:

The only reason I made these recent posts is to possibly benefit anyone that reads things on this forum that would indicate that misery and suicidality are the only logical responses to life's challenges. 

i agree that misery and suicidalness are not the only logical responses to life's challenges. that is more than evident by observation. however, in a situation where misery and suicidal ideation exists, misery and suicidal ideation would exist for anyone in the exact same situation (where all variables are exactly the same and the genetic makeup of the person going thru the experience and his circumstances are completely identical). it's literally impossible to imagine otherwise.

On 3/6/2016 at 8:49 PM, Klingcorn said:

Based on our obsession with sex and the way we talk about it in this forum, is it not obvious that we objectify every aspect of the sex act, the most striking example being the objectification of our own bodies? Is it not obvious that women are nothing more than a prop for this sport, this game we call sex? 

Why is optimism so intolerant of any other perspective? What is the common reality underlying a half-empty/half-full glass: A container at half its capacity. Perspective doesn't mean shit - it's still a container at half its capacity. Whether you choose to say, "that's fine" or "that sucks" doesn't make a flying fuck of difference to the reality of the situation. Artificiality is always apparent to the degree that it requires artificial force to maintain itself. 

If this is true for you, how do you feel about this? 

Regarding optimism: I know you didn't address the question to me, but I want to offer my thoughts. I think it's possible for individuals' very different perspectives and worldviews to be expressed and one view need not negate or diminish another view. I offer my thoughts only as my own, with respect to yours, in the hope that possibly something might be helpful to someone. If it doesn't fit for you, then disregard.

About perspective: Ultimately a container at half of its capacity is just that. A fact. It's what we do with that fact that matters, I think. I think that changing perspective can be helpful to some--not because it changes the reality of a situation--but because it could possibly change how we respond to the reality.

Edited by IrmaJean
adding, typos

• 2 weeks later...

its not just her opinion though- just look at the reaction of other women in the audience :

-laughter

-revulsion

-shock

Truly its the leprosy of the modern age.

You know I initially condemned that mother who drowned her poorly endowed child…. but when one thinks about it…. maybe it was a kind and selfless act of love and devotion……

It's possible that the young boy whose life was taken from him by his own mother could have grown into a healthy and happy man with a love for life. There is no way for any of us to know what his future could have held. I personally don't think we should ever make a life or death choice for others. This being a child is beyond my comprehension...

On Monday, March 07, 2016 at 3:31 PM, Resolute said:

Parents make selfish decisions from the get go, but murder Is psychopathic. Whether or not he minds being dead Is speculative aswell as Irrelevent. No one has the right to rob a baby of his life. Further support that males are seen as nothing more than tools of protection and satisfaction for women & their offspring.  

2 minutes ago, Small said:

Parents make selfish decisions from the get go, but murder Is psychopathic. Whether or not he minds being dead Is speculative aswell as Irrelevent.

now that's speculative. this is gonna turn into a "pro-life", "pro-choice", - abortion- debate. and how can you not see the relevance?

2 minutes ago, Small said:

No one has the right to rob a baby of his life. Further support that males are seen as nothing more than tools of protection and satisfaction for women & their offspring.

i could argue that no one has the right to "bestow" life upon a baby either.

4 hours ago, Small said:

Are you likening conception to murdering a baby?

first, you keep using "murder/murdering" indiscriminately. this (as with most things) is a subjective matter, so you might wanna use "killing" instead of "murdering" to make it more objective. and to answer the question "do i liken conception to killing a baby?", i think we both know the politically correct answer to that, so i think i'll pass.

On 18/03/2016 at 4:52 PM, IrmaJean said:

It's possible that the young boy whose life was taken from him by his own mother could have grown into a healthy and happy man with a love for life. There is no way for any of us to know what his future could have held. I personally don't think we should ever make a life or death choice for others. This being a child is beyond my comprehension...

This is the problem, only a woman, a Grandmother type would hav said this, every Man knows that a life with a tiny Penis is no life, it is a joke, it is Torture, it's pointless. As shown up above in the video, NO woman can love a Man with a Small Penis, she will always deep-down hate him, resent him, want a different man, want to move on. If Men walked around naked and she saw his "Goods" before getting to know him, she would hav NEVER gone with him!

10 hours ago, Resolute said:

first, you keep using "murder/murdering" indiscriminately. this (as with most things) is a subjective matter, so you might wanna use "killing" instead of "murdering" to make it more objective. and to answer the question "do i liken conception to killing a baby?", i think we both know the politically correct answer to that, so i think i'll pass.

:wacko:

• 5 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this has been posted here already. Jesse has most of this stuff covered but I can't be bothered to check.

This should boost your esteem.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/jessica-winters/2015/12/10-women-on-whether-they-make-fun-of-guys-with-small-penises/

" “I absolutely mock the living fuck out of guys with small dicks, no apologies, no questions asked, period. You know how immature kids think fart jokes are funny? Well, small-dick jokes are like fart jokes for immature adult women. They may be gross, they may be insensitive, but for a certain group of people, they will always be funny.”    —Mona, 24