Mental Support Community

females views etc (Trigger Warning!)

Jessie

I was reading at internet about penis, and found a sub-forum for big penis.

There is a thread openned by a girl saying her boyfriend has 10inch penis . Its interesting some answers, and nobody believe her, and there was guys with 8inch penis saying their partners thought they were 10+ inch.

Im posting this because, If a girl can think a 8inch is 10inch, a 5.5inch can be 7inch in a girl eyes ? I think thats the reason why so many girls says they had huge penis , or how big their boyfriend is...

Also, one guy with 7.5inch said one girl thought he was 6inch, so the oposite can happen too, but I think its valid to think about this and make us more confident . If you have a 4inch, maybe a girl will think its 5inch ? She will notice its below average, but maybe not that small like we think we are ?

but you do keep it in your utility belt, close to your other "phone", right?

Yes res. I keep my phone next to my penis lol. It's a deterrent for all would-be thieves when my response to "Give me your phone" involves sticking my crotch out and answering "Why don't you take it?".The way I see it is if they accidentally cop a feel at least I finally get some damn action.

By the way, I don't put this batman stuff on lol. I'm literally obsessed with him. My friend gave me heat sensitive batmug fot Xmas where a yellow bat symbol appears everytime I pour hot tea into it. I sat down "philosophising" about the gravitas of this earlier. It's like, every time I drink tea..I'm saving Gotham. *Wipes away tear*

Yes, yes we should. I'll bring up my assorted vintage tea leaves from the wine cellar and if you're extra lucky I just might whip out my sublimely crafted china to spice things up a little. I know of a lush catalogue to browse the most technologically innovative gizmos such as the graphite hip brace and standing wheelchair. What do you say my pedigree chum?

When I have more time, I would like to share my personal feelings about relationships and what sex means to me, if anyone is interested.

you should prepare yourself for our barrage of attacks lol. in fact, i think i'll start my offensive early ;) . the problem is that unlike most women (or men), you're not too materialistic. you care more (much more) about feelings and emotions than material possessions, money, status, power, physical pleasure, etc.. if this was representative of most contemporary women, that would've been nice, but unfortunately it's the complete opposite. most people nowadays are much less interested in things like "love", sacrifice, family, values, patience, intellect, character, and so on. they want quick (or instant) gratification. they have no patience or compassion. they want things, and they want them now. they seek all sorts of highs. be it from substances (recreational drugs), sex, social ranking, putting others down, etc..

people are sheep. hence the term sheeple. one can also call them monkeys, as in: monkey see, monkey do. sweet and caring people, as well as intelligent ones, are a thing of the past. come to think of it, they were never common to begin with.

i hope i didn't scare you away, beth. i look forward to your "rebuttal". ^_^

Yes res. I keep my phone next to my penis lol. It's a deterrent for all would-be thieves when my response to "Give me your phone" involves sticking my crotch out and answering "Why don't you take it?".The way I see it is if they accidentally cop a feel at least I finally get some damn action.

i suggest fighting female criminals, if it's action you want. :P

By the way, I don't put this batman stuff on lol. I'm literally obsessed with him. My friend gave me heat sensitive batmug fot Xmas where a yellow bat symbol appears everytime I pour hot tea into it. I sat down "philosophising" about the gravitas of this earlier. It's like, every time I drink tea..I'm saving Gotham. *Wipes away tear*

i bet you're more obsessed with tea than with batman.

Resolute how the hell did you manage to rebut her post before she even posted it? You are a fucking legend lol. And I lack literally everything so I'm the worst. At least Klingsor has height going for him. You have that tiger spirit in you. I bet you'd even beat medusa at a staring contest lol. I'm a pussy. I'm actually proud of that too by the way.

I bet if we lived in the same neighbourhood growing up you'd probably bully me lol. Hell you'd probably do it now too. "Move your car, pick up that litter, stop pissing on my lawn". Blah blah blah. I'd totes get Klingsor to hang your cat if you had one. Tell him that kitty was talking shit about how smart our friend was. Okay I'm going to log off man. I'm talking shit.

. I'm a pussy. I'm actually proud of that too by the way.

I think I'm a total wimp as well, I honestly believe some of us weren't meant to reproduce anyway, survival of the fittest and all. In my opinion trying to be "alpha" can be downright dangerous I've had some men become hostile when all I did is hold eye contact. I guess some of us are naturally meant to be submissive and followers.

I think I'm a total wimp as well, I honestly believe some of us weren't meant to reproduce anyway, survival of the fittest and all. In my opinion trying to be "alpha" can be downright dangerous I've had some men become hostile when all I did is hold eye contact. I guess some of us are naturally meant to be submissive and followers.

i'm no tough guy or anything, and i'm certainly not built for "combat" or physical confrontation, but i've never been submissive or a follower.

Lol this made me laugh, because I agree. Being an alpha and strutting around like a peacock IS dangerous. And I hardly ever hold eye contact with people because most men see it as a sign of aggression. They might pronounce it as "coward" but what the mean is self preservation. Like resolute though I'm not a follower, but I'm not a leader either. Sort of just do my thing and hope that I'm invisible to everyone.

Sometimes I want to take off the mod hat and just express myself and be heard. I'm offering my perspective and how I personally feel about things. I respect that others may have very different feelings and views.

In a relationship, the most important things to me are love, emotional connection, friendship, mutual respect, and sharing. I'm 47 years old and I have had one sexual partner. Sex, in and of itself, is not very important to me. The meaningfulness comes from the symbolic representation of it and what it means to me, which is a physical expression of love and closeness, connection. So I view this as a sacred and very personal and private expressive act between two people. This is the ultimate act of sharing self and vulnerability with another, trust, care... If I am part of the equation, I would want this to be an equal act of sharing between two people. Mostly what I need and want is touching and closeness, gentle. Even when my body was fully functional, I would very often forego orgasm and chose instead to be held longer. I don't care about a person's genital size, in one way or the other. If it's part of him and his body, I love it. He has chosen to share his vulnerable self with me and this is a gift. I am honored that he wants to share and chooses me. I have deep respect for vulnerability and the sharing of this brings two people closer, I feel. It's about getting to know a person and recognizing them exactly as they are. The beauty of the unraveling and unfolding, allowing ourselves to be fully seen. Sharing self with another. A meeting of the heart, the mind, and the body. I am attracted to kindness, gentleness, sensitivity, strength of spirit, sense of humor, respectful, caring, modest, quiet strength, nature and animal lover...I could go on.

Free writing.

Thank you for letting me express.

There is no need to respond... My post was an expression of my personal thoughts and feelings. Just sharing a bit of myself. I enjoy openly expressing myself and I appreciate others reading my thoughts and hearing me, thank you.

Hope you are doing as well as you can, Klingsor.

Sure just look at Jagger, Plant, Rod Stewart from the early 70s and you will see the same prototype of "manly where it counts".

actually jagger was recently outed as 'small'

Marriane faithful openly insulted him about it as did some band members

oh and a few ex models mocked him too….

About celebs penis...

Brett Favre penis seems average/ok, and people said he was small. (My guess is 5 x 5 or 6 x 5 , definitely not small)

Justin Bieber, seems same size, no ? 6 x 5 or 5 x 5, or something around that. Why people call Justin a big penis and Brett a small ? (I think both are average) . Sure, Justin flacid seems huge, but If its a shower, its average size .