Mental Support Community

females views etc (Trigger Warning!)

Jessie

I suggest trying to become rich the only way for me to hide the shame of having a small penis is to become rich so I can buy love even if it is not real its better than nothing only cash can solve my small penis problem

Good luck robert, guess ambition is up to a point a pretty good thing.

Personally I would prefer not having a special someone to someone who only loves me when I am successful.

BxmrA1rIgAEsylO.jpg

I dont want a family either or get married I kind of hate kids I no longer care if I die young plus im starting to not care about sex either unfortunately life gave me a shitty hand so im just going fold peacefully and quietly and marvel in my miserable existence until I die im starting to think that I should of died as a baby I thought aboutall the things ive been through in my life yesterday and broke down into tears like a little baby I realize now that im a broken man and if there is a god he has forgotten about me or simply doesn't care my quality of life is fading I hardly even leave my house anymore I dont give a shit about my appearance anymore either I wear what I want to. no haircut or shave actually I enjoy the beard im 27yrs old and I feel like im 60yrs old im just going to forget about women and having one its official im losing my mind slowly but surely and I just dont give a shit maybe I should start drinking maybe then I could at least forget about my problems

I dont want a family either or get married I kind of hate kids I no longer care if I die young plus im starting to not care about sex either unfortunately life gave me a shitty hand so im just going fold peacefully and quietly and marvel in my miserable existence until I die im starting to think that I should of died as a baby I thought aboutall the things ive been through in my life yesterday and broke down into tears like a little baby I realize now that im a broken man and if there is a god he has forgotten about me or simply doesn't care my quality of life is fading I hardly even leave my house anymore I dont give a shit about my appearance anymore either I wear what I want to. no haircut or shave actually I enjoy the beard im 27yrs old and I feel like im 60yrs old im just going to forget about women and having one its official im losing my mind slowly but surely and I just dont give a shit maybe I should start drinking maybe then I could at least forget about my problems

There's nothing wrong about crying.

So because one part of life is shit all other parts are meant to be shit as well?

Lol, in comparison to the drinking-plan I'd prefer the becoming richt- plan :).

In another thread of this forum I found a link to a video of Nick Vujicic a man without arms/legs.

Maybe you already know it.

I kind of like his way, in some ways it's touching and he made me smile a lot:

I don't know if his wife only "loves" him because he's money or is somehow famous.

But I find it difficult to dislike this guy.

Regarding children, guess it's not everyone's cup of tea to bring up children.

I think I would like it to bring up children,love them unconditionously, take care of them,

educate and accompany them and so on...

i appreciate the support but its useless to much has happened in my life to somehow pull myself out of this. from now i'll just exist day by day u

There's nothing wrong about crying.

So because one part of life is shit all other parts are meant to be shit as well?

Lol, in comparison to the drinking-plan I'd prefer the becoming richt- plan :).

In another thread of this forum I found a link to a video of Nick Vujicic a man without arms/legs.

Maybe you already know it.

I kind of like his way, in some ways it's touching and he made me smile a lot:

I don't know if his wife only "loves" him because he's money or is somehow famous.

But I find it difficult to dislike this guy.

Regarding children, guess it's not everyone's cup of tea to bring up children.

I think I would like it to bring up children,love them unconditionously, take care of them,

educate and accompany them and so on...

that video made my heart sink even lower watching that was very depressing. you're maybe it wasn't meant for me to have children,family etc. i just wish at least i could of had have a say so in the matter. thx for your support and words of comfort

You and I seem to have gone through similar experiences and we seem to have the same answers to the same problems. You are at least talented in that you play guitar (and piano if I remember correctly). I posses no talent whatsoever. Short, stupid , uneducated, out of shape, small willy, no talent waste of space, that's me.

I stopped by a school today to stuff my face with Pie And I found myself genuinely unable to make sense of why people have kids and send them to school...It just seems useless . I had a father at work genuinely distraught about his daughters progress in so far as her education is concerned and he wanted to know how we (the institution i work for) would assist her progress. I meet many such parents almost daily. Apparently kids are supposed to bring joy in your life. I don't see it. My parents have never seen it and likely never will. All three of us are disappointments (my mother's own words to me, my little brother and she included my late elder sister).

I also had a sense of regret because I don't have any good time teen memories .

Every damn day life makes less and less sense. I'm just trying to survive and it's not easy. I fake happiness everyday at work then come back home and sleep the day off.

the irony of that is im only became good at playing music because during my teen years i had not friends and was always depressed so i guess music was a way of passing time. im short too only 5'5" my teen years were horrible and pathetic. now im just living day by day without a purpose or at least trying to figure out the point of me being here and still living. life just doesn't make sense anymore

Robert, this sounds like depression. :( Do you have anyone there with you to share with? Is counseling an option? I'm sorry you feel so sad and down. Does it help to express yourself more? We are here to listen. I hope you feel better.

it helps me to express myself on this forum i'm just to ashamed to tell anyone including my siblings of course having a small penis bothers me but the thought of being alone and having no companionship with the opposite sex for the rest of my life is the most painful of allmaybe it just wasnt meant for me. appreciate your support

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...