Mental Support Community

females views etc (Trigger Warning!)

Jessie

3 hours ago, lifelongvirgin said:

“I absolutely mock the living fuck out of guys with small dicks, no apologies, no questions asked, period. You know how immature kids think fart jokes are funny? Well, small-dick jokes are like fart jokes for immature adult women. They may be gross, they may be insensitive, but for a certain group of people, they will always be funny.”    —Mona, 24

well, "mona, 24", i absolutely mock the living fuck out of farts like you, no apologies, no questions asked, period.

“I make fun of them. Who doesn’t? Small penises are hilarious! They’re a punchline all their own: Just say ‘small penis’ in front of a group of women, and they’ll all burst out laughing, because they’ve all known that one guy with a dick the size of a finger.”

—Tessa, 31

“I had a boyfriend who was less than blessed in the genitalia department. He was very uptight about it, and I tried to reassure him not to be uptight about it, but in all honesty, he should have been uptight about it. If I had a vagina the size of a parking garage, I’d be uptight, too. People can talk all they want about body acceptance or whatever, but unless you have bad eyesight or are some kind of Goddess or Adonis, everyone has issues with their appearance. I did make fun of it, but only behind his back. So I guess that only makes me half a bitch.”

—Jess, 26

—Rhonda, 29

5. SMALL DICKS ARE ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

“I’ve been with I think three guys who were severely undersized. I mean, we’re talking Tom Thumb if you know what I’m saying. Not only was it pitiful, but it was really gross. I tried explaining this to a guy with a rather large penis—about how small dicks are absolutely disgusting—and he thought that was funny. He said he could see how someone could laugh at it and think it’s funny, but he didn’t understand they’re revolting to even think about. Small weenies—ew!”

—Bailey, 22

8. I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM

“A long time ago I was with a man and let’s just say that in the chess game of life, this guy was a mere pawn—not a knight or a rook, and definitely not a king. Not only wasn’t he packing a suitcase, he hardly had an overnight bag, if you catch my drift. And I think he accidentally caught the look of disappointment/surprise on my face when I first saw him naked, and I could tell it cut him to the bone. I’m sure this was a lifelong pain for him. We wound up just kissing. I mean, I can’t imagine being with a man if he has a child-sized penis. But neither can I imagine being cruel to a guy just because Mother Nature already played a cruel trick on him.”

—Vicki, 28

You missed one:

6. Making fun of a man’s small penis

is the easiest way to destroy him forever

“What’s that saying about tits—‘Anything more than a mouthful is wasted’? Well, the opposite applies to cocks. Anything smaller than a mouthful is not going into any of my holes. Making fun of a man’s small penis is the easiest way in the world to destroy a man forever, and what girl doesn’t love doing that?”

—Kelley, 33

4 hours ago, RogerJolly said:

This kind of body shaming is just bigoted and wrong.

I mean, nobody but an utter and complete sh_t would make fun of someone for being blind, being unable to walk, etc. Why is it any different for people with micropenis syndrome?

It's wrong. Just wrong.

it Hilarious, it destroys all his credibility, he has absolutely no status there after. He can't assert himself, he will always be shouted down, no-one will take him seriously.

4 hours ago, IrmaJean said:

Speaking personally, I agree. It makes me sick to my stomach.

Why keep reading this kind of stuff? :(

Because that is the Truth we hav to liv with, all these silly platitudes some people come out with, DON'T HELP.

I Hate hearing all that "Size Doesn't Matter" Crap! that some people utter. saying People shouldn't do bad things doesn't help, because they Do!

Women claim they are not interested in penis Size yet they are obsessed, absolutely obsessed, more aware than males are, even at a young age: I can remember being about 8 years old at Primary Junior school, we had out-door toilets in them days, I don't know if schools still hav them or if they hav been phrased out, anyway there was a gaggle of girls standing out side of the Boy's toilets one day, laughing and giggling sniggering nudging each other doing something, i didn't take much notice of it, I went inside to wee and one of the girls came inside and was stood there watching us boys using the urinals and having wees, I didn't think anything of it that was how naive I was, when I left the toilet the girls wer outside wer standing with the girl who had been watching us boys weeing said. "He's got a small one", much sniggering, I didn't think much of it at the time I was too young to understand I think i wasn't aware, these girls weren't older girls they wer the same age as me. remember this was a Guy who grew up to hav a perfect normal sized, until peyronies disease struck, dick, exactly 6 inches

I remember being with my Niece when she was 5 years old, walking her home probably from school or somewhere, when we saw a big Black dog somehow the gender of the Dog came up and therefore had to an explanation of Gender difference, Boys hav Willies and Girls hav Flowers etc.she exclaimed her Dad had a big Willy, I was really shocked, I wasn't aware that children that young wer aware of this issue. She was very proud. Wow! I thought, I just didn't know even at that age girls are obsessed with Penis size.

3 hours ago, RogerJolly said:

It's interesting to see how this kind of thing (children fooling around in a school playground) can sow the seeds of SPS in later life!

Of course, in rational terms it doesn't make any sense: pre-pubescent boys all have "small ones", and at that age it wouldn't be possible to tell what an individual's final adult size would be, etc, etc. But then, rational thought checks out where SPS checks in (which is the whole point, I guess?)

It is at least pretty darned certain that modern day schools wouldn't any longer tolerate having urinals on public display, where it would be possible for paedophiles to spy on children, etc...

Paedophiles couldn't see us it was in-doors but outside in the Playgrounds, separate buildings from the main one.

6 hours ago, 51 Years of Misery said:

Because that is the Truth we hav to liv with, all these silly platitudes some people come out with, DON'T HELP.

I Hate hearing all that "Size Doesn't Matter" Crap! that some people utter. saying People shouldn't do bad things doesn't help, because they Do!

I think it's possible to become desensitized reading this kind of thing over and over again. I do see some men on the forum objectify themselves. :(

So I do think it's important to acknowledge that these women are being very cruel and insensitive. No one deserves this kind of treatment. This is not okay. It's true it won't stop their behaviors; we can't control others' behaviors, but possibly it helps prevent thinking this kind of treatment is okay. It isn't.

I also wonder if there were an equal amount of women who offered their thoughts who were respectful and didn’t care about genital size, if their voices would be given the same amount of energy as the negative voices. Would those opinions even be published?

That's a good question, Roger, and you have a point. We try to limit censorship as much as possible, but there is no positive purpose to these type of posts from my perspective. The conversation about it could be useful, but we could just as easily discuss this without the accompanying quotations. It's something to take into consideration and I will bring this up with the other moderators. What do others here think?

It wont surprise anyone to learn Im against that 

Censorship is always dishonest.

People always want the truth, especially in topics like this.

And anyway it wont change anything as we experience these things all the time.

I could not avoid women and societies size obsession if I tried.

Irma, you yourself heard a women be horrid the other day.

I heard a motoring world advert campaign yesterday revolve around the phrase of a woman saying "I wish my Brian had a bigger one"

The likely Republican presidential candidate had to defend his penis size 3 weeks ago to massive media glee

Anyway- what you may describe as 'cruel' is often women robustly expressing their preferences…

Whats the point in glossing over or hiding the truth?- do that and you may as well delete the whole site.

I don't personally think of degrading other human beings as robust...

The thing is, though, even if these women may be speaking their truth and we are aware these thoughts are out there, their feelings do not equate with all women's feelings. One concern I have is that other voices are not heard and instead there is generalization. It could cause some members to focus entirely on their pain to the exclusion of anything else that might  be helpful.

I do hear your thoughts and opinions, Jessie. Just offering my personal thoughts as well. I'm interested in what others here have to say. This is our community and everyone has a voice.

6 hours ago, RogerJolly said:

I agree.

I also think it's questionable why this offensive stuff isn't deleted here? Just because there are nasty people in the world who say/do nasty things, I don't see why we should have to have it smeared over this forum? (I imagine that, let's say, links to Anti-Semitic material would be quickly moderated, right? But other forms of hate like body shaming are apparently tolerated. I don't really see why?)

I think you could have literally a thousand women saying "for me personally size isn't important", etc - it would all be immediately rejected out of hand. ('She is being dishonest', 'she is just trying to be nice', 'she is deluding herself', 'she's obviously never experienced a big one, 'she is obviously a lesbian who isn't into penetration', etc, etc, etc....)

But give us a few anonymous internet posts (which may not even have been written by women) and the reaction will be: "Ha, there you go!! That is what ALL women think!!!" :wacko:

(I believe it's called 'confirmation bias' or something...?)

I think it boils down to human psychology. We accept compliments far easier than we do criticism. If you were on you way to work and you pass 10 people on your way and 9 of them pay you compliments ("you're looking well today" "That's a nice shirt you're wearing" etc) but one person says something negative ("you look like hell today") I guarantee most people would spend the rest of the day thinking about the one negative comment.

There are plenty of women who say that size doesn't matter much to them. Or that they get more pleasure from other aspects of a physical relationship than they do penetrative sex. There are plenty of women who are dating and married to guys who are small (some even micro) and they still enjoy their relationship.

I think for me the worst part is not so much thinking will I be able to satisfy her etc but more how being a guy with a small penis I am perceived by women in general. Of all the things a woman or women in general can do or say about my penis at the very top of the list of things I don't want them to do or say is making fun or it or joking about it. Yet that seems to be the very one thing that most women want to do.

That one comment was right, say the words "small penis" to a group of women and watch the jokes and laughter follow. It's almost like it's instinctive. Women find small penises funny and that's the one thing that a man doesn't want his penis to be. It's emasculating. When that song Short Dick Man came out which is basically a woman ridiculing and rejecting a man for having a small penis, women and girls thought it was funny as hell. They loved it.

This is the thing that has caused me the most pain. It robbed me of my confidence, it robbed me of my self esteem and it robbed me of my self respect. It made me feel like I am nothing but a joke to women. It robbed me of my will to live.

14 Women Tell What It’s Like Having Sex With A Micropenis

Most of the comments are not that bad and we're talking micro here like 2 or 3 inches.

Most say they didn't break up because of his size but more because of his attitude or his refusal to satisfy her in other ways.

" On a side note, there was another guy in my hometown who was well-known for having a micropenis — but it wasn’t really a problem for him because at the same time that he had a micropenis, he also had a reputation for giving really good head. So there’s that."

43 minutes ago, RogerJolly said:

At the very least this is only as far as some women are concerned.

I'm certain that there are (really and truly) a lot of women out there who wouldn't think this way about you.

I'm certain of it too but it seems like I've been fed this narrative that small penis are funny and need to be joked about my whole life. Starting from about 12 years old. It seems like the only time small penises are discussed by women it involves jokes and laughter. Not always but the vast majority of the time. How often do you hear women discussing small penises in a positive way? The best you can hope for is that she will "deal with it" and find some way to "work around it"

There are women who are not cruel and don't like to joke and laugh at us but they are pretty much silent. Meanwhile the ones who do like it are out there shouting from the rooftops.

So when you are fed this narrative pretty much your whole life you can't help but feel this way.

4 hours ago, RogerJolly said:

Okay, free speech is good, censorship is wrong, etc. Sure. But what exactly does this imply, Jessie? Does free speech imply that everything should be tolerated in any and every situation? For example: should a Jewish person be obliged to allow a guest he has in his own house to make a speech praising Hitler...?

If the question is: 'should people be allowed to set up websites denigrating people with small penises?' (or with any other physical impediment), I would say "yes". It may be utterly distasteful to me, but in a free society people have a right to publish opinions - including bigoted hate filled opinions.

But if the question is: 'should people be able to link to/repost this stuff at a support forum for men with small penises?', well hell no, I don't think so myself.

As IrmaJean said, one person's "truth" is never going to be everyone's truth. For example, some people might genuinely feel repulsed by seeing a micropenis. Okay. But it doesn't follow that all people are going to feel the same way!

But let's be honest, Jessie. A lot of this stuff you post here isn't just people expressing a robust negative opinion about small penises - a lot of it does slip over into real hate speech, doesn't it?

I'll say again, I struggle to see why the moderators tolerate this kind of thing here at this forum. 

(I can't imagine that a forum for people with mobility issues would allow people to link/repost nasty jeering remarks about disabled people, for example!?)

- my house so my rules (if I had a house) so no, I would not tolerate racism or facism in my house.

- I havent denigrated anyone. I have posted my personal experiences or articles or research or clips showing the reality of (many/most) womens views.

This is to give a context to our suffering and possibly maybe arriving at realistic coping mechanisms.

This thread, which i started, has a clear title and its not compulsory to click on it.

- If I or someone else posted something that was untruthful or 'mock' for example an actress simulating small penis humiliation then of course that should be deleted in my view.

But a clip of Geri Halliwell or Rhianna expressing her honest views on penis size should not be deleted because they are women inhabiting the world we live in and in my experience their views far outnumber the opposing views.

7 hours ago, RogerJolly said:

Likewise the owners of this forum can decide what is allowable here, no? It doesn't call into question your (or anyone else's) freedom of speech in the wider sense - there are plenty of other places on the internet where people can post or re-post male body shaming, small penis hate, etc.

Indirectly that is exactly what you have done! Some of the stuff you link to or re-post is crudely insulting in tone, and as such is clearly going to be very hurtful towards many of the people who will be reading it here. You are an intelligent guy so you must know this very well, Jessie?

It's one thing to discuss a notion such as "many/most women dislike small penises", etc. But why should people be subjected to nasty, distasteful, jeering remarks which basically mock and make fun of victims of a distressing physical disability, micro penis syndrome?

I refute each and every point you attempt to make

1. this is a forum to discuss the issue, not my living room for a start. The forum is open and within reason, should not be censored. If someone comes on here with an obvious agenda to ridicule or stir then fine, take action (and I have advised exactly that in recent years- remember the fire fighter?)

2. Denigration is not what I have done! If I quote Trump being anti Mexican, that does not in any way mean I am, indirectly or otherwise, denigrating mexicans.

If a news reporter reports a racist attack are they somehow racist too? nonsense.

3, The pity or ridicule or revulsion that women demonstrate is OUR reality. We are subjected to it - every week. How can you even discuss the issue without accepting the real life context and real life views or examples?

How would you run an anti racism forum? Would you tell its members that they must not post articles or clips of people being racist? that they must deny racists exist or that it rarely happens?. Again, you are full of nonsense.

I welcome positive or useful ideas and suggestions but to delete peoples feelings, experiences and observations is dishonest and unhelpful.

Jess, are you getting something positive out of posting the links? Is it a form of expression? One of my concerns was that it could be a way to self harm. 

There was a time when we had an active moderating crew, but now there are only a few of us...One thing I have learned as a moderator over the years is how important it is to always question yourself and to consult with others to hear other perspectives and views. So I greatly appreciate all of us working together as a community.

Mts, it's good that you tried. It's always okay to disagree with me if you do and to express your feelings. I want to better understand others' experiences.

1 hour ago, RogerJolly said:

@Jessie

Like I said, I'm not going to get into a bitter protracted argument, Jessie.

Nobody is "denying" anything. But this is a support forum for men with either psychological SPS or (in some cases at least) micro penis, right? The owners and/or moderators of the site are free to decide what they allow here. Personally I do find it quite extraordinary that they allow some of the nasty bigoted stuff you re-post. I will say again: there are plenty of other places you could go and do it.

But it's their call.

- well you say that my friend but yet here you still are….

- To delete is to deny. In my case its not SPS its SP. I have raised before if I should even be on this site and have been repeatedly told I am welcome. 

The reason I (and many others to be fair) post female views (both good and bad actually) is to give a context of what we face.

I could give detailed versions of my own rejections but I find it painful to do so and would risk revealing my identity.

So I like articles or clips as they mirror my experiences….. to some extent it is cathartic… this place is pretty much my only outlet currently to voice my despair

- You tell me to go somewhere else? Well actually I like it here. If you dont like my stuff…. then feel free not to read it.

ps the idea of the posts causing harm is crazy.

I accept that some people wont have known about all the articles or all the clips of course.

But most they will be familiar with.

Size shaming is universal. Anyone here by definition has access to a computer or mobile device.

So they will have been exposed to enlargement ads and western media.

They will know all about Donald Trumo and they will watch hollywood moves etc with all the size shaming that goes with it.

They will have interacted with real women too and will know the score.

So there is no point hiding all this stuff….