Mental Support Community

Small Penis - One Man's Pain

EricDavis2

I have just been having biblical relations for the past 2 hours.

I just had to post here- she's in the bath having a soak.

Im a bit drunk, but I could still 'perform' and we both, I hope, have had a great time.

Fuck that- Im so happy I could scream!

I feel europhic- jeez Im human! Will tell more later or tuesday. love to you all.

I think we are moving forward, finally He moved some more things over here and has been spending night! Even enjoyed some biblical relations myself tonight!!!

We've been talking a lot. Therapy seems more accepted now but i still have to get him to an appointment. We'll see...

I hope the therapy goes well for you.

I don't know if you are the type of lady that shares the details of your personal life with your friends, but if you go to therapy the details and feelings that come out might be best left to you, your fellow and the therapist. This is yours (and his) buisness, not a large group of close friends.

John

I never discuss relationship issues with friends or my family. Friends and family in my experience can't be objective or approach things from neutral point of view simply because they love you.

When all this started, I desperately needed to talk. I came to this anonymous site and a therapist. I never discussed it with anyone I knew.

I hope over time and with the help of a therapist we can get to a place where we are both comfortable with the issues in our relationship. I have no doubt it will be a bumpy ride.

Thanks Irma... We are "trying", can't go anywhere in life without hard work and effort. Through all of this, I've gotten my hopes up a few times and have been disappointed. I have a lot more reservations now. One day at a time, right?

He back slid a bit tonight. He's in a self loathing mood. "I can't do anything right.", "I don't know why you would want to be with me.", "I don't understand why you're satisfied with me in bed, I don't do anything spectacular." As usual, I reassured him....

That sounds like fun. I like sports too, but my baseball team is a real mess this year. I think they need to start from scratch. I had many happy times with my family watching sports. I enjoy the feelings of togetherness in rooting for the same team. It's great your team won. I hope today goes okay for you.

• 4 weeks later...

Time for an update. I'm sure some of you who have corresponded with me before can tell by my recent posts I'm frustrated.

I'm running on fumes. It is impossible to create security with someone who is insecure. We have been going to therapy but he says all the "right" things in therapy but when we get home he voices his true feelings.

I suppose I should be grateful he's being open with me but I'm frustrated he won't be honest with our therapist. To be honest, I'm really starting to feel he's playing me. Like he's a child who found a way to get extra attention from his mother.

Sounds harsh, I know. Before all this stuff came out in the open, he had obvious self esteem issues, body issues, ect... But we had a great mutual give and take relationship. Now, it's all about him and his damn penis.

Becoming a nun, celibate, maybe even a lesbian is sounding really, really good right now. I am truly starting starting to hate penises and the men they are attached to.