Mental Support Community

Small Penis - One Man's Pain

EricDavis2

Hey dvn

my mom is great- im lucky to have had a fantastic childhood- amd Im sorry you clearly didnt - and that would hurt anyone.

my sister is great too

my female therapist (ex therapist now) was great and wonderfully sympathetic

irma is great

Cece was great (miss you Cece!)

Lots of women are wonderful and would never insult a guy like that.

Im sorry I posted it - I spent a lot of time on-line trying to find evidence of 'live/real' girls that dont mind and when I get to something nasty or good I get either elated or depressed and vent here- Im sorry its upset you- don't do anything hasty....

I don't care anymore the only option is suicide or castraion. The only way to get some peace. And I am generalizing! Men are perverse, and dishonorable. Women are vile, backstabbing, and disloyal. I inculd myself into that category btw. I can think of nothing more disgusting them sex, nothing more vile, nothing more disturctive nor evil

A lot of women don't give a damn about penis size, they are looking for someone fun who will be there for them supporting them through the good and the bad that life throws at both of you.

Please don't hurt yourself dvnj22, I was there a few weeks ago and am glad I didn't take the pills.

Everyone is an individual, please hold on to that, there are good folks out there.

They are all lairs. And suicide is not hurting myself nor is castraion.

I hear that you feel this way right now.

You matter, dvn. All of us do. There are people who care.

Is there someone you can reach out to there with you? I know you don't want to talk, but maybe it helps to have someone stand by you.

I don't want anyone to stand by me. I don't see any way other then suicide. I hate my body so much I just want to take a razor to it.

What the fuck are you talking about? Enjoy the ride? There's nothing to enjoy. I can't take this shit anymore. I can't believe this is such a problem but it is.

I want to cut my entire body up, I want to shove a knife into my kness, cut my penis off, and stab my eyes.

I can get support for depression and anxiety but not this? Thanks for nothing, I came here for support but this subforum is horrible and should be deleted. It doesn't help, its just a bunch of guys posting this poison.

what did you expect? A place where guys wouldn't be venting their frustrations? There is no pill or therapy to make the problem go away. Only expensive, risky surgery.

That's the point take it all away. There are no good options. I'm worthless to women, they are hate me and think I'm disgusting, they would cheat on me and not be satisfied. I'm tired of being this way suicide is the only way.

I think we all here know how it feels when reading an article like this, and all it does is beat us down some more. It just reinforces what we believe and can send us spiraling downward. But in that article, I can take some comfort in the guys behavior. He may have been under-equipped, but that didn't seem to stop him. Personally, I'm 38 and have yet to kiss a woman. I think too much about what might happen if my secret got out, so I don't even put myself in a situation where it could become an issue. If I never start to date, I will never have a relationship, which means nobody will ever find out.

But this guy (and some other posters here from what they've written) have been able to get over the initial hurdle and have actually had sex before. Thats more than I can do. And you know what, they are still here, sharing what happened. The world didn't end. It actually makes me feel better to know that other guys have the guts to do what I don't. It gives me hope that maybe someday, I will be able to do the same thing. Logically, I know myself well enough that I don't have the courage to do so. But emotionally, it is there, a faint light at the end of tunnel. A light that says "Don't give up", someday it might happen.

It hasn't been an easy life, living with a fear of being discovered. When people start talking about sex, I kind of smile and nod, but don't participate. I don't want to draw attention to myself. I fear that if I ever had a kid, I would burden them with the same issues I had. I have my own coping mechanisms, mainly I watch a lot of movies and play video games. I have made peace with myself (or so I like to think), partially by not making penis my sole reason for existing.

I know that trying not to even think about it can't be healthy, but that is what works for me. And since some guys are able to go out and meet women, well, maybe someday I will too.

loafy, denying yourself companionship is hurting ONLY you. Nearly everybody here on this board

feels they are undersized and below average in size but that is no reason to deprive themselves

a sex life. I can gurantee you that there's plenty of women who will overlook just about anything

in order to get a little attention from a man. Since my divorce, it has been me who has ended

relationships rather than the ladies I have entertained.

Should I get one who makes an issue out of my equipment,I'll just cast them off with those who didn't.

Try it. It may bring enlightment.

I suppose it is being petty on my part, but it is how I cope. I've spent the last 20 years convincing myself that I would be rejected by girls I was physically attracted to. I tell myself that if I wasn't good enough for them then, why should I be grateful that they are willing to settle down now. I've become bitter from imagined outcomes, and don't know how to overcome that initial fear. Early in college I went from "What if they say no" to "What if they actually say yes". I feel so far behind in developing how to have a relationship, and it just gets worse the older I get.

I feel similar...

Its been years for me (well apart from a super brief and painful dalliance last year) so I dont know if I could be with anyone again.

The shame and humiliation of being naked is searing - so I find it hard to imagine a solution too.

You seem to have an ok coping strategy loaf- its good to focus on hobbies and other good things in life.

I find notdoenyet's experiences quite inspirational (I cant recall if he's as small as me)- but you have both surved thus far in different ways

Hang in there- I plan too...

I think we all here know how it feels when reading an article like this, and all it does is beat us down some more. It just reinforces what we believe and can send us spiraling downward. But in that article, I can take some comfort in the guys behavior. He may have been under-equipped, but that didn't seem to stop him. Personally, I'm 38 and have yet to kiss a woman. I think too much about what might happen if my secret got out, so I don't even put myself in a situation where it could become an issue. If I never start to date, I will never have a relationship, which means nobody will ever find out.

But this guy (and some other posters here from what they've written) have been able to get over the initial hurdle and have actually had sex before. Thats more than I can do. And you know what, they are still here, sharing what happened. The world didn't end. It actually makes me feel better to know that other guys have the guts to do what I don't. It gives me hope that maybe someday, I will be able to do the same thing. Logically, I know myself well enough that I don't have the courage to do so. But emotionally, it is there, a faint light at the end of tunnel. A light that says "Don't give up", someday it might happen.

It hasn't been an easy life, living with a fear of being discovered. When people start talking about sex, I kind of smile and nod, but don't participate. I don't want to draw attention to myself. I fear that if I ever had a kid, I would burden them with the same issues I had. I have my own coping mechanisms, mainly I watch a lot of movies and play video games. I have made peace with myself (or so I like to think), partially by not making penis my sole reason for existing.

I know that trying not to even think about it can't be healthy, but that is what works for me. And since some guys are able to go out and meet women, well, maybe someday I will too.

I've just had enough of people, when I was 20 I made up my mind to live a normal life, wife, kids. But I cannot imagine a normal life, I'm like the hunchback. The only thing I want to do is isolate myself from people, I don't want any friends and I don't want any women. I'm going to live my life like a monk or a hermit. I'm too small for a sexual relationship.

I would love to even have a platonic date, a female friend, I have no idea how to even make that happen. It's not like I am monstrous to look at but time, money, energy among others are all issues.

I used to have platonic dates quite a bit. If you start a date knowing you're not going to have sex or make a move on her, you can relax and be yourself. Dating can be a lot of fun.

Do you have any friends that can introduce you to single ladies? Do you have any skills you can help friends out with? After a group of folks find out you can do this or that let them know you'll help them out if they need it.

Women can't stand to see a single guy around. They'll play matchmaker. You don't have to play for keeps, you can keep things lite and just take a girl out for a low key evening.

John