Mental Support Community

Self

mts

3 hours ago, mts said:

I don't trust people that use a lot of idioms in their speech.

Nor those with many different aliases.

i don't use many aliases, but i think i frequently use idioms :(. i actually like idioms a lot, and not just english ones.

3 hours ago, mts said:

It's hard to read blogs at the moment because I haven't had a mouse for ages and it's really annoying to use the touchscreen (or keyboard extensions) to hit little links, then wait for the incredibly slow processor to let me scroll through loading pages to another link. I don't know if there is a way to bookmark the final comment page. (Now I realize you can insert page number at least, but still.)

Maybe I'll get a mouse. I need a PC really. This is ridiculous. You don't appreciate how useful a fast PC is until you've used a phone, or ereader or tablet for ages.

this is why i've stuck with laptops this whole time ^_^.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. I appreciate what you've just shared with us, mts. It seems you'd gained a new insight, you can see now things more clearly; that's great! I hope some improvements in your moods, self-image, self-confidence, ... will follow...

And I'm glad to see you have a new "avatar"! ;) Perhaps one day you'll change it for the picture where the bird is liberated from the cage, who knows?

Wow. I appreciate what you've just shared with us, mts. It seems you'd gained a new insight, now you can see things more clearly; that's great! I hope some improvements in your moods, self-image, self-confidence, ... will follow...

And I'm glad to see you have a new "avatar"! ;) Perhaps one day you'll change it for the picture where the bird is liberated from the cage, who knows?

• 3 weeks later...